• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This one REALLY ticklish guy

marzbarz

TMF Expert
So it's been a while since I posted any stories. I think it's about time that I've had a decent something to tell y'all. :)

So I spent last weekend volunteering and helping out at this haunted house with two of my guy friends. One of them, I've known was pretty ticklish in the sense that when you poke him, he jumps. High. But only this weekend was when I found out how ticklish he really was. :wow:

So at the haunted house, we had a little meeting. Me and the guy sat down together in the grass. It took a while for everyone else to gather, so he decided to poke me. I turned to him with a glare and a smirk, and attempted to poke his stomach, to which he quickly covered and blocked my hand. To this, he already started laughing playfully. I stopped and turned away again. and he poked me again. This time, I looked back and poked him right in the bellybutton. He SCREAMED. Which startled some people around us. I poked him again, and he stopped me, jumping before I even touched him. He covered his stomach. And I just laughed at him.

"I'm not ticklish," he said, stupidly, still covering his stomach. When I reached for him, he grabbed both of my wrists, and struggled to get them away from him. Eventually I was able to break free, and poke him again in the "abs" and he screamed again. And I stopped. He poked me again.

"You are just asking for it." I said, poking him again, repeatedly before the meeting started. We pretty much did that for the rest of the day. Sometimes we fought over the tools, and I would use my nails in his stomach to make him let go of whatever it was, to which he gave me this late reaction crazy, high pitched laugh. "HYAAHAHAA!"

We did the same thing the next day. He even said, "I wish you never found out how ticklish I am. I can't get to you anymore." Muahaha. Now we both look forward to the next time we meet. My friend and I even ganged up on him yesterday. lol. Yeah. Most likely more on this guy. Now he says he has to look for my ticklish spot. x]

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back