• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nicole Bass

TK 81- you obviously didnt read this whole page. Try again. But i must say Nicole Bass- yuk-is this a man or woman?????????

Right....

...the refernce to the tickling sessions can be found in the fine print, however it seems like she is interested in playing the dominant role. He/she sure looks like a man, though.

listen

Gentleman, that is entirely my point. Why would anyone want to know about her/him/it, whatever you want to call her, being ticklish or not.

people, people, people, the shim tickler is a tickler for footparadise, i dont know her name there, but yeah the shim tickles there. DAMN THAT THING IS HIDEOUS, BUT CAN PROBABLY KICK ALL OF OUR ASSES. she used the wreslte in the wwf.

late

Belive it or not, she was given a medical test on Howard Stern's show which proved that she was indeed born a woman. She could probably still kick all of our asses.

WallStreet said:
Belive it or not, she was given a medical test on Howard Stern's show which proved that she was indeed born a woman. She could probably still kick all of our asses.
Are you fuckin' serious?!? And Howard Stern is still alive?!? Holy shit, that's about the most insulting thing I've ever heard!

BTW, sorry for the bad language.

:cat:
I have been getting e-mails about tickling. Someone asked me about a session about a month ago, and that is normally how I conduct my wrestling sessions. So tickling has always been part of what I do during sessions. The way that I start out is different with everyone because we are all not the same. Everyone keeps asking if they can tickle me too. Lets put it this way if you can catch me, you can tickle me. But I am not telling where I am ticklish!!!

She was also on the ECW.Between the ECW and rollerjam being cancelled,
Friday night television sucks. Now I have to go drinking or online.

I know where nicole is ticklish. I emailed her and she emailed me back.
Hey nicole I was just wondering where are you ticklish please tell me the places. She replied and said.
MsBigBass Feet, underams ans ribs... please don't tell anyone.. lol
Nicole.

Hey nicole know every one knows where you are ticklish.

First of all I am pretty sure that "nicole Bass" on the board is not really Nicole, just a gut feeling...and yeah she sorta looks like a man a little...but are YOU man enough to tell her that? Any volunteers? Call me sissy if you wish but I ain't telling her!

A guy who loves life too much to do something to endanger his well-being,
Edge

I like Nicole.

Well I'm not in lust, but I think Miss Bass is pretty cool. As for tickling I might have some info for you soon about her time in the WWF. If she writes me back I'll let you know.

I've gotta agree with Slave Tickler - I find Nicole refreshingly different and her sculpted body is a nice change. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I like all kinds. Are you all thinking that this like t.v., or a movie or something? You're making fun of the physical appearnce of someone who posts here! I remeber the ruckus that one guy started about a month ago when he complained that he was ner and wanted to meet "more attractive women, women who weren't so overweight" or whatever his exact words were. So many people came down on him. Now it's happening in the opposite way. Take a look at some of the guy's photos who belong to the TMF. A lot of heavy, hairy fellows amoungst us (and, dammit, that includes myself! not quite the model type.....) Are we gonna start publicly picking them apart? Or go after some of the heavier women?

In some ways, this forum is like the t.v. You can tune out what you don't like.......

Put it this way, Nicole was nice enough to swing by here and hang out with us, the least we could do is show her some hospitality.

I myself would like to extend the olive branch and welcome her.

I agree, Knightshade! True, her body type might not be to everyone's liking, but I spoke with her very briefly on the phone... she seemed nice and had a sense of humor. If anything, we need to get more women involved in the TMF - why scare or offend them off because we're as neurotic about their body type as women themselves seem to be? I look forward to meeting and playing with some of the larger women on the forum. I think it will be fun. The same with some of the smaller, more willowy ladies on here. But I also look forward to meeting Nicole. If any of them "turn me off", I'll simply be as diplomatic about it as possible, remind myself that I'm no dreamboat (My first NEST I played a lot less than I expected......) and refrain from trashing that person/persons on line.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back