• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Audrey Hepburn ticklish feet

For those show don't want to read all of the other stuff before the main reason for this post . . .

Audrey Hepburn's son Sean Ferrer (his father was Mel Ferrer) was interviewed in the Sunday Times on February 01, 2009.

“I had no idea. We didn’t have VHS or DVDs at that time, and didn’t have a screening room — we’re not that kind of family.” He remembers tickling her bare feet while she put on her make-up and her taking him into town in Switzerland to buy books or socks. “She was a normal, unpretentious person who loved cooking and gardening. She was very strong in some regards, and very gentle.”

If he ever writes a film script on her life (or his life with her), I doubt VERY much that he would include the tickling her bare feet part. Or if he did, the director MIGHT film it, but not use it in the final cut.
Just my opinion.

Audrey Hepburn is just too amazing to use a portion of that interview and assume she was into tickling. :\

Leave Audrey aloooooonnnnnnnnneeeeeee!! :cry1:

About the web address links

Stop putting spaces in the web address links.

OK... I didn't say Hepburn was 'into ticking', I merely drew attention to the article. Didn't expect to be criticised for it.

Learn to read people the guy merely brought the article to people's attention, you all are the ones making ASSumptions. ignore these people dude and thanks for the info

spaces in URLs

There is a very good reason for doing so. Direct linking can get a useful link deleted. And next time you have a bright idea, try asking nicely.

Check out the old B/W films of her.

I think that I remember that she was crawling around on the floor looking for her shoe and some guy gave her foot a quick tickle.:numberone:

So I take it you don't know the reason for adding spaces to URLs posted here?

[Edit: Ah, I see theatergoer already replied to curious' message. I didn't notice that. I guess it makes my own message rather pointless, then. Oh well]

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back