• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Knismolagniac symbol???

Maybe something like this. It's sort of a "T" (quite English-language-centric, I realize) and it's sort of a feather. Ideally, we're going to want something simple but distinctive.

I like what someone suggested (or what I think they were suggesting). Get as many submissions as possible, poll everyone to find the top...say...five favorites, then vote from among them.

Hi Everyone! Great thread--and I think making a symbol is a great idea.

Here is something I thought of that might fit. It may be a bit geeky, but when you think about it, neurons (or nerve cells) are the basis of our love of tickling as it is our sense of touch that is being stimulated whenever we tickle or are tickled. Neurons look a bit like trees to me, and I thought that an artistic rendering of a neuron-like tree would serve two purposes: first as a symbol of the sense of touch, and second as a symbol of the tickling community, which is ever-growing and flourishing, like a tree.

I lack the artistic ability to create what I am describing, but here are a couple of pics of neurons I found on a quick googling. What do you all think?

Here is something I thought of that might fit. It may be a bit geeky, but when you think about it, neurons (or nerve cells) are the basis of our love of tickling as it is our sense of touch that is being stimulated whenever we tickle or are tickled. Neurons look a bit like trees to me, and I thought that an artistic rendering of a neuron-like tree would serve two purposes: first as a symbol of the sense of touch, and second as a symbol of the tickling community, which is ever-growing and flourishing, like a tree.

I lack the artistic ability to create what I am describing, but here are a couple of pics of neurons I found on a quick googling. What do you all think?

that description you gave is excellent and I feel what cavum was saying. the fact that it means so much makes it even more interesting

yeh I really like that Idea, perhaps a simpler image of it would get us on the right track?

The other thing I like about this, is that like alot of symbols, it wouldnt have to look exactly the same each time, the BSDM symbol is genrally a circle with 3 segments, but doesnt alwys have the dots, nd sometimes not even the circle.

So if uout symbol was simply a Neuron tree, then it would be flexible, if you were to draw your own for your sig or something then it could be dark bondagey one, or a happy pretty one, depending on what sort of ticklee/ler you are.

yeh I really like that Idea, perhaps a simpler image of it would get us on the right track?

The other thing I like about this, is that like alot of symbols, it wouldnt have to look exactly the same each time, the BSDM symbol is genrally a circle with 3 segments, but doesnt alwys have the dots, nd sometimes not even the circle.

So if uout symbol was simply a Neuron tree, then it would be flexible, if you were to draw your own for your sig or something then it could be dark bondagey one, or a happy pretty one, depending on what sort of ticklee/ler you are.

I think what we're looking for is 1 symbol not something that can change then it's not the symbol like flags they don't have different ones for each country there is one. If they change how can it be recognized by all

I think what we're looking for is 1 symbol not something that can change then it's not the symbol like flags they don't have different ones for each country there is one. If they change how can it be recognized by all

You appear to have misread what I have said, it would n should of course be recognizable as it would take a standard shape, but it wouldnt be so tight fitting to have to be a plain black one, or just an outline, it would be flexible just like other symbols... personally I disgree that a flag is a good example of a symbol, as symbols often take a few forms and flags always remain the same.

example, the BDSM symbol

100px-BDSM_logo.svg.png

BDSMpendant.gif

tl-BDSM+Emblem.jpg

All the same basic image but not all exactly the same, still easily recognized tho. Subtle_feathers udea would allow that same flexibility quite nicely plu sI dont think anyone else uses a Neuron tree as a symbol :D

who is we?

Im part of "we" am I not? just like everyone else :p

What we are looking for exactly is part of what this topic is hopefully going to find, its important to keep this open, nothing is set in stone yet.

I see where your coming from but with a neuron there are a lot of shapes we would need to pick one. your talking about outlining it different not a different shape

oh I put a thread in general about this take a look it's important please read if you think it is not a good idea remove it

I see where your coming from but with a neuron there are a lot of shapes we would need to pick one. your talking about outlining it different not a different shape

Yeah a solid shape is what im getting at, and people are likely to fiddle with it in theyre own personal ways like with most symbols, I have the BDSM symbol tattooed on my arm and its not exactly like the ones youl find on the net.

I think that a simpler version of the Neuron tree would be a pretty good idea to consider.

Im having my own little fiddle the the idea now trying to make it simple, noticable and not too hard to create.

oh I put a thread in general about this take a look it's important please read if you think it is not a good idea remove it

Yeah I saw that, im not 100% sure what you mean buy it tho?

I may just be being a flid :p

Yeah I saw that, im not 100% sure what you mean buy it tho?

I may just be being a flid :p

simply lets get this going it's a do or die now I am willing to put some time into it and do a lot of the work that may be involved and here is a thought

YOUR MY PARTNER IN THIS OF COURSE WITH CAVUM

I've got an idea on this, which is rather unlike most suggestions so far -- actually thumbnailed it in 5 seconds, so it's probably tripe. Don't have time to do a proper sketch, as I have to leave for training in a few minutes, but when I come back I'll work something up, post it this afternoon, and look forward to feedback -- may just keep it for myself if folks aren't into it...

But really, it is high time we get ourselves a broader symbol, and I wish the best with the project.

I've got an idea on this, which is rather unlike most suggestions so far -- actually thumbnailed it in 5 seconds, so it's probably tripe. Don't have time to do a proper sketch, as I have to leave for training in a few minutes, but when I come back I'll work something up, post it this afternoon, and look forward to feedback -- may just keep it for myself if folks aren't into it...

But really, it is high time we get ourselves a broader symbol, and I wish the best with the project.

TY and your participation is appreciated

Working with Subtle_feathers Idea, A simplified Neuron tree..type thingy... sorta :p

neurontreejd7.jpg

That was cool I am saving all these that are gifs or jpegs and renaming them with the original then by and whoever did it

That was cool I am saving all these that are gifs or jpegs and renaming them with the original then by and whoever did it

good plan, that one was hard to make so its nice to have a backup.

only hard to make cause im crap with paintshop tho :p

I'm so glad you guys liked my idea! Thanks for the kind words.

Hari--thanks a bunch for making a prototype :) it looks cool!

The whole neuron idea is great! :)
Sensory neurons respond to touch....TICKLING!! :numberone:

Working with Subtle_feathers Idea, A simplified Neuron tree..type thingy... sorta :p

neurontreejd7.jpg

Awesome dude! Something easy like that is really cool.
I think this whole emblem/logo thing is going great! :)

The whole neuron idea is great! :)
Sensory neurons respond to touch....TICKLING!! :numberone:

Awesome dude! Something easy like that is really cool.
I think this whole emblem/logo thing is going great! :)

yeah and in a thread you thought would die LMAO

im glad its liked, it was a pain in the arse to make with my limited skills, you would laugh if I told you how I went about it :p

im glad its liked, it was a pain in the arse to make with my limited skills, you would laugh if I told you how I went about it :p

It was awesome! This is really something I would tattoo....not to mention print of clothes....anf make patches of!! mohaha!!

Me to my left forearm is dedicated to this thread lol I could care less who knows what I'm into and I would tell all who asked what it meant.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back