• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklers: What is more important? The lee's beauty or level of ticklishness?

Shouldn't it be "taste" instead of standard? I mean, look at the couple Bruni-Sarkozy.....although....power makes sexy....it's not all about looks, especially for women! And I have actually seen very good looking guys with women who scared the hell out of me - and vice versa.

Yes, d'accord. It's not only phsysical. But that doesn't make it better in any way, as far as your ideal is concerned. To me, it sounded like "loving someone for who he or she is, even without any 'measurable' quality", be it beauty, wealth or power. By the way, even though it is considered unromantic, there's nothing actually wrong with going after the latter from an evolutionary point of view. At least it is understandable.

My husband is neither powerful nor rich and at first I didn't find him very attractive....how do you explain I fell in love with him? :)

My husband is neither powerful nor rich and at first I didn't find him very attractive....how do you explain I fell in love with him? :)
As I said, good for you. The exception proves the rule. Besides, maybe in your case it was a matter of just taste and many other women would find him quite attractive right from the start? So watch it. :devil2:

That's possible, but that wouldn't explain why I fell in love with him! :)

And my best friend right now is in love with a guy who she finds ugly - because he treats her good!

That's possible, but that wouldn't explain why I fell in love with him! :)

And my best friend right now is in love with a guy who she finds ugly - because he treats her good!
Is she ugly, too? *lol* What do you wanna hear? People aren't robots and everyone's different. But we're talking about the norm. *Usually* people are loved because they're beautiful and not the other way around. That's all I wanted to say.

She isn't ugly and could definitely have something more handsome than him! :) And I care to say you're wrong: People aren't LOVED because they are beautiful, they are LUSTED AFTER because they are beautiful. I think you are mixing love and lust up!

She isn't ugly and could definitely have something more handsome than him! :) And I care to say you're wrong: People aren't LOVED because they are beautiful, they are LUSTED AFTER because they are beautiful. I think you are mixing love and lust up!

Reason is something else than causality. I'm talking more about the latter. Maybe we could agree on "People aren't loved *just* *for* them being beautiful." But what are we arguing about? Of course a relationship needs *way* more than just physical attraction. But less magic than what many believe. Often, you just have to add what you can also find in good friendships. Which is a lot.

Let's agree on "people don't have to be beautiful to be loved" :)

With saying "Damn, too far" I will quit hijacking this thread now. :gbtoast:

Beauty is definitely more important to me. an 8/2 7/3 in favour of beauty is great, a goregeous woman who is a major challenge to tickle, but ticklish enough for it to still be enjoyable. If she happens to be more ticklish too then great. On the other hand if I did not find a girls beauty at least a 6, I don't think I'd be that interested, where a ticklishness of even as low as 2 would be fine with me, as long as the girl enjoyed being tickled of course.

7/3 ... maybe 6/4. For me, tickling is a form of sex, and for me, looks are most important for sex.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back