• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mary Kate Olsen tickled this past week (New York Post)

nontkl

1st Level Orange Feather
From Thursday's (Aug. 11, 2009) New York post, page 26 (the Page Six column):

Doubling The Fun

Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen had an awesome double date the other night. Mary Kate and her artist boyfriend, Nate Lowman, were spotted at Strip House with Ashley and her man, Justin Bartha. They were celebrating Bartha's birthday and ended the night at the Jane Hotel where "Mary Kate and Nate were making out and tickling each other like 5 year olds," said our spy. The source said the couples ended the night on the hotel's private balcony "chain smoking cigarettes until after 4 am".

Both sisters now confirmed (Ashley Olsen was seen being tickled by a boyfriend in a similar type of reportage over the last couple of years, you can search it...)

I think not knowing where they were tickled or where they are ticklish or not having a pic is the same as not knowing they were tickled at all.. it's like a tease.. lol. I mean I'm sure they get tickled all the time.. no big deal... unless we know details!

I think not knowing where they were tickled or where they are ticklish or not having a pic is the same as not knowing they were tickled at all.. it's like a tease.. lol. I mean I'm sure they get tickled all the time.. no big deal... unless we know details!

You've got to be kidding me dude.

We had confirmation on them YEARS ago.....Ashley admitted to being ticklish on her sides and her feet...and Mary-Kate said she was ticklish under her arms and when you squeeze her knees...

what am I kidding about?

a article said she got tickled with no details... and? im sure she gets tickled daily by her bf.

Dear Armpit_licker,

It is exciting to many of us to hear about celebrities actually getting tickled in real life or on screen. This can be very different for a tickle-lover than just imagining these fine ladies tickled. It brings a bracing dash of realism to the tickling which many enjoy. Unfortunately, without evidence such as this, there is no basis for your mere assumption that Mary-Kate (or any other celeb) gets tickled in real life. Perhaps you'll be surprised to learn that there are romantic relationships between men and women where tickling does not occur at all. (Shocking, I know, but true!)

Of course it would be nice to have even more details about this event, but if you find a dollar bill lying on the street do you curse, or ignore it, because it's not five dollars? Do you turn up to the heavens and cry, "Why, oh why, cruel fate, do you tease me with only one dollar when I wanted so much more?!" By the way, your idea of being "teased" by this information is very interesting. Someone could feel that even though he personally witnessed Jessica Alba (one of my favorites) getting tickled intensely on her feet for ten minutes, with her writhing in hysterical laughter, he is being "teased" because he didn't get to do the tickling himself.

Don't be teased, be pleased.

dig dug dog

Last edited:

I haven't been online for a a bit, didn't see this.....

here's why "gimme a break dude"

1.) I happened upon this in the newspaper, and knowing this is EXACTLY the type of stuff some at the TMF like to hear about, I logged on and typed out the whole article.

2.) In fact, there ARE details......

3.) Ingrates who post negative comments when someone else is sharing stuff with the rest of the Forum...the kind of stuff that has been shared here since the Forum BEGAN.......I mean, dude, who the hell are you, the TMF sherrif? I see stupid stuff posted here all the time, I don't waste my time commenting on it....(except for this one time).

Maybe you just wanted to hear that she had her armpit licked.

Like you said, her boyfriend probably tickles her everyday.....that's right!! This article gives fodder for the imagination! That's why some of us like Mainstream stuff like this.

I have to say, I've been offline for over a year, I come back and what's really clear is that the TMF has degenerated so much, it's sad. I mean, comments like this are EXACTLY what the TMF was AGAINST when it started, when it was offered as an alternative to alt/tickling, which was relentlessly negative.

Your comment portends that I'm some idiot for posting it, as if no one would be interested, and yet, that's exactly why this section ("Ticklish Celebrities") was started in the first place(I should know, I lobbied to have it started in the first place, way back). Information about celebrities are always incomplete and you take what you can get.

Hey dude! Hope the next girl you get is completely unticklish under her arms and has an annoying voice! Cheers, mate!

We had confirmation on them YEARS ago.....Ashley admitted to being ticklish on her sides and her feet...and Mary-Kate said she was ticklish under her arms and when you squeeze her knees...

Yeah, I know. And now here's more confirmation. As an adult. Sometimes girls lose their ticklishness, guess Mary Kate hasn't.

Hey, next time, I just won't post at all. And come to think of it, maybe I should just delete ALL the ticklish celebrity information I've posted, starting with the Ticklish Celebrity lists that are sticky-ed! Maybe we should just do away with this whole part of the Forum! Man oh man! What the hell happened to the TMF?!!

Yeah, I know. And now here's more confirmation. As an adult. Sometimes girls lose their ticklishness, guess Mary Kate hasn't.

Hey, next time, I just won't post at all. And come to think of it, maybe I should just delete ALL the ticklish celebrity information I've posted, starting with the Ticklish Celebrity lists that are sticky-ed! Maybe we should just do away with this whole part of the Forum! Man oh man! What the hell happened to the TMF?!!

Nontkl, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you. I just kinda figured it was pointless to put this in the Ticklish Celebrity section, and should of been in the Mainstream List...Again I'm sorry :wave:

Hey dude! Hope the next girl you get is completely unticklish under her arms and has an annoying voice! Cheers, mate!

Dear nontkl,

As you can see, I rushed to your support in response to those negative and short-sighted comments. However, there's no need to go "cursing" people with bad wishes for their future. This is stepping over the line, in my opinion, and contributing to the kind of atmosphere that you wanted to avoid.

You are one of the TMF giants and silly comments cannot take that away from you.

dig dug

I haven't been online for a a bit, didn't see this.....

here's why "gimme a break dude"

1.) I happened upon this in the newspaper, and knowing this is EXACTLY the type of stuff some at the TMF like to hear about, I logged on and typed out the whole article.

2.) In fact, there ARE details......

3.) Ingrates who post negative comments when someone else is sharing stuff with the rest of the Forum...the kind of stuff that has been shared here since the Forum BEGAN.......I mean, dude, who the hell are you, the TMF sherrif? I see stupid stuff posted here all the time, I don't waste my time commenting on it....(except for this one time).

Maybe you just wanted to hear that she had her armpit licked.

Like you said, her boyfriend probably tickles her everyday.....that's right!! This article gives fodder for the imagination! That's why some of us like Mainstream stuff like this.

I have to say, I've been offline for over a year, I come back and what's really clear is that the TMF has degenerated so much, it's sad. I mean, comments like this are EXACTLY what the TMF was AGAINST when it started, when it was offered as an alternative to alt/tickling, which was relentlessly negative.

Your comment portends that I'm some idiot for posting it, as if no one would be interested, and yet, that's exactly why this section ("Ticklish Celebrities") was started in the first place(I should know, I lobbied to have it started in the first place, way back). Information about celebrities are always incomplete and you take what you can get.

"Maybe you just wanted to hear that she had her armpit licked."

"Hey dude! Hope the next girl you get is completely unticklish under her arms and has an annoying voice! Cheers, mate!"

:clap: hahaha you are a hero.

actually i think was always fabricated....

"Maybe you just wanted to hear that she had her armpit licked."

"Hey dude! Hope the next girl you get is completely unticklish under her arms and has an annoying voice! Cheers, mate!"

:clap: hahaha you are a hero.

How is it heroic to wish bad things upon someone? Any Tom, Dick, or Harry is capable of that, especially when one does not have to face the person involved. The standards for heroism have certainly dropped.

How is it heroic to wish bad things upon someone? Any Tom, Dick, or Harry is capable of that, especially when one does not have to face the person involved. The standards for heroism have certainly dropped.

wishing bad things upon someone? really? the standards for "bad" things have certainly loosened.

i was referring to the fact that the remarks were hilarious, and though ordinarily i wouldn't be a big advocate of taking a piss out on someone to be funny, the guy did kinda shit on the oringial post and i thought it justified.

wishing bad things upon someone? really? the standards for "bad" things have certainly loosened.

i was referring to the fact that the remarks were hilarious, and though ordinarily i wouldn't be a big advocate of taking a piss out on someone to be funny, the guy did kinda shit on the oringial post and i thought it justified.

Dear Radiohead,

Thanks for your reply. I understand your point of view, but I will take issue with one part of it in particular: Since you are an active member of the TMF, you should be able to see how those "bad wishes" were in fact pretty bad, i.e., wishing that what the person especially enjoys about women and sex not be available to him.

I'm sure you feel it was "just a joke," and I hope it was (although the tone of the original post may suggest otherwise), but in my opinion it still crosses the line of what is appropriate banter.

Respectfully,

ddd

i disagree, but fair enough.

certainly don't come to this place to fight....i do that enough in real life :)

Hey Radiohead,

I'm curious what your signature means to say? It's kind of mysterious. (Are you a particular fan of "silent laughter"?)

Thanks,

ddd

haha no not a fan of silent laughter. and the words aren't mine, but i take it to mean people generally have a hard time being human and fully expressing ourselves. the fact that laughter is mentioned just made it seem approp

However, I did not mean to take a shit on his post, as you so eloquently put it. I was reffering to the fact it belonged in a different section, IMO.

However, I did not mean to take a shit on his post, as you so eloquently put it. I was reffering to the fact it belonged in a different section, IMO.

Hey Tickler 15,

It is unfortunate that there is confusion about which comments have been directed at you and which at another TMF colleague. If one looks over the thread as a whole, I think it emerges that you are not the primary target of criticism, especially since you apologized once already.

There has been a lot of overreaction on this thread. Unjustified remarks were made about nontkl's original post. (About your comment: keep in mind that mainstream info on celebrities could legitimately go in either forum--even if we already know they are ticklish.) For his part, nontkl is, in fact, a true TMF hero, but even heroes can get a little hot under the collar sometimes. Nobody's perfect.

Just because some dufus makes a silly comment (maybe this one of mine is an example!!), we can stay civil. That's exactly what nontkl says he wants, a little civility. I'll give a recent, personal example. Just the other day some TMF member (X) bumped up a (celebrity) story I had written about seven years ago. Many around here felt the story was quite good and newer folks may not yet have seen it. But another member (Y) was a little annoyed about the reappearance of something so ancient. So Y commented, in a joking yet acerbic manner, about this "old ass story" being a cause for some dismay. Truth is, I did feel a little "dissed" and unappreciated and I could have lashed out. Instead, I made a brief counter-joke with a little bite to it.

This is a wonderful community and I hope we appreciate what we have here.

dig dug dog

Hey Tickler 15,

It is unfortunate that there is confusion about which comments have been directed at you and which at another TMF colleague. If one looks over the thread as a whole, I think it emerges that you are not the primary target of criticism, especially since you apologized once already.

There has been a lot of overreaction on this thread. Unjustified remarks were made about nontkl's original post. (About your comment: keep in mind that mainstream info on celebrities could legitimately go in either forum--even if we already know they are ticklish.) For his part, nontkl is, in fact, a true TMF hero, but even heroes can get a little hot under the collar sometimes. Nobody's perfect.

Just because some dufus makes a silly comment (maybe this one of mine is an example!!), we can stay civil. That's exactly what nontkl says he wants, a little civility. I'll give a recent, personal example. Just the other day some TMF member (X) bumped up a (celebrity) story I had written about seven years ago. Many around here felt the story was quite good and newer folks may not yet have seen it. But another member (Y) was a little annoyed about the reappearance of something so ancient. So Y commented, in a joking yet acerbic manner, about this "old ass story" being a cause for some dismay. Truth is, I did feel a little "dissed" and unappreciated and I could have lashed out. Instead, I made a brief counter-joke with a little bite to it.

This is a wonderful community and I hope we appreciate what we have here.

dig dug dog

I just feel bad. I love nontkl's stories and other contribution. I feel like I just insulted him for no reason. :munch:

I just feel bad. I love nontkl's stories and other contribution. I feel like I just insulted him for no reason.

Well, hopefully he will respond to your posts. If not, perhaps you might send him a private message. But after that, you will have done the right and decent thing and shouldn't feel bad at all. Just because he got so outraged doesn't mean you did something awful. It was just a mistake...like his outrage.

I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to AP Licker. And perhaps I shouldnt have used the words "shit on", it just seemed unnecessary to me for him to more or less yawn at nontkl's post and suggest it wasn't worth posting here.

Appreciate that you acknowledge my eloquence though!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back