• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
I'll just share some of mine with them. I have plenty to go around.
Now behave or you'll be riding in the trunk! :mwahaha:

The trunk has already been reserved for you. We may even let you have a blanket in there.

And you have even less ferocious points than Lyz, which is sad considering she has none. :headpat:

No fear, Christina!!! Be ferocious, dammit!
Yes Chris, be ferocious like Lyz...just look at her murderous scowl:

easter+bunny+trying+to+look+harmless.bmp

Uh, Rob, that's George Peppard..
from Breakfast at Tiffany's and the A-Team fame ;)
Most epic fail, Rob :)

Bask in the glory of faildom with Mexican Keyboard Cat.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uW4E7VM-zdI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uW4E7VM-zdI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

This Care Bear crap just isn't right! Funny...but not right. Mrs. Brady...um, speaking of Care Bears....

You thought the same thing I did, and sure enough the red furry "I Don't Care" Bear I married is hearing about all of this and...wait for it...doesn't care....but he does think we're all insane :rowfull:

Most epic fail, Rob :)

Bask in the glory of faildom with Mexican Keyboard Cat.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uW4E7VM-zdI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uW4E7VM-zdI&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

WOW. Seriously.

I knew that was George Peppard, I googled for a picture of Hannibal Smith, which I knew was played by George Peppard. His catch phrase on the A-Team was "I love it when a plan comes together", thus my plan on showing how clueless you really are worked...with you (and a few others) not knowing who Gerry Cooney was.

Having to explain it, no matter what anyone says makes it all the funnier to me.

You failing at trying to pin a fail on someone else is just the wake-up jolt I enjoy. :dancingsheep:

Rob

Shut yo punk-ass mouf....or I'll tell Adam what you said about the Steelers. :sowrong:

That's not scary I know nothing about football or the Steelers and really don't care. So tell on me all you want I can prove you wrong so fast with my football ignorance. So now Rainbow Bear you have been warned. Kraize taste away!

I don't make threats...I make promises! And I promise to keep ALL of you ladies in line as needed. Even if it means no sleep for me that weekend...which it just might. ;)

And I promise to stay in line!

as long as shark is in the room

Ah, but you have proven that saying they suck and wishing losses on them doesn't take knowledge of any sport. And I heard you say those things.

To say that would actually have to mean I care about football which I don't. In fact I can't stand football give me my hockey. Rainbow Bear you're failing hard core right now.

You're one to talk ImFAILer you haven't been able to take anyone down. It's so funny when you try and talk big. Did the poor dear feel left out? Have to find some one to keep up with Rainbow and Sunshine. Wouldn't call them big boys but then wouldn't call you that either. You're my little Hindi Woman.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back