• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Melbourne meet thread

So very true dvnc ... never thought of myself as a pioneer... lol

1 more sleep ladies and gentlemen. Huskys and I will be there tomorrow

The meet did happen, and bigger than the last, in case anyone was wondering!

The attendance list is included below...I may leave CrazyLikeAFox to write up the minutes. :)

Attendees in chronological order of arrival:

1) CrazyLikeAFox
2) tickle_dude_au
3+4) MsRoni
3+4) huskys
5) belnea123
6) zaif666
7) melbdude55

Thank you tickle dude for stealing my thunder. The actual conversation that took place was pleasantly dull. Obviously with these things there was some awkwardness from everyone, particularly to begin with, but overall I'd call it a success. Everyone was very friendly, some quieter than others, we all learned some interesting new applications of cat food and should be meeting up again in the next couple of months.

I have to apologize for abruptly getting up to go at the end, especially since everyone had finally gotten comfortable enough to talk about "you know what". I felt like I brought the gathering to a premature end.

It'd be good to hear from everyone else about how they thought it went. I, however, must now have dinner and rest off this headache.

Thank you all very very much for turning up. It was great meeting you all. :)

Very good to hear. Look forward to hearing about another one.
Hope this will stir the sydney folks into action.

Hi guys

It was a pleasure meeting all of you. Trust you tickle dude au to use the chrononlogical order. I am surprised you didn't have the google maps on here .. WEG.

It would have been great to see some ladies attend also.

Anyway look forward to the next meet and hopefully more will also attend

Cheers to all

Ms Roni

Hi all,

Was certainly glad to put faces to names after a long time.

Certainly enjoyed meeting you all.

Hope to get into further conversation online and again in person though maybe we will give the possums a miss lol

Cheers

Huskys

It can be difficult finding a subject for discussion that everyone can join in on with 7 different people, hence weather, travel, politics, conspiracy theories and possums.

The only disappointing thing for me was I didn't feel I got to know everyone that well. When I met up with tickle dude au and zaif666 we shared a lot of our interests and hobbies, but for the group gathering no one talked a good deal about themselves. I hope no one was put off by the experience; it just seems some things are harder when it comes to groups.

Group gatherings are probably a good introduction mechanism for people who are a bit reluctant to meet one on one, so it definitely has its benefits, even if the conversation topics aren't really related to the theme of this forum!

I guess what you get out of a group meet probably depends on your reason for attending - whether you're after just getting together with some people for a pleasant afternoon, or whether you use the gathering to find people you'd perhaps like to get to know a little better.

I believe the meeting, despite the obvious awkwardness, was a milestone for the Melbourne community.

It was an effective means for meeting in person other people from the TMF, and i'm sure everybody felt the same way.

Credit to Crazy for having the perseverence and determination to get it off the ground, as well as to everybody who managed to attend.

But the really big question of course is.....

Did you guys pick up any litter for Cleanup Australia Day?

Nice to hear of the gathering. I've talked to one or two others on occasion from this city about one. We'll have to make an effort to follow suit.

I think and Huskys agrees with me that the afternoon was a huge success. We enjoyed meeting the people who did attend and it was great to finally put faces to names.

I agree, that your own reasons for attending such a meet will determine what you get from the time spent meeting with other members from the forum.

Congratulations to Crazy for doing a great job in getting us all there.

Hopefully the next one will be just as if not more successful.

Major success. You did it. You met up, know one another, and can meet again. Congrats on accomplishing something that few others, of the tens of thousands that are members worldwide, have accomplished.

Seriously, this rocks!

But the really big question of course is.....

Did you guys pick up any litter for Cleanup Australia Day?

Nice to hear of the gathering. I've talked to one or two others on occasion from this city about one. We'll have to make an effort to follow suit.

well nice ot hear from you now.

Meeting Up

Hi everyone,

Had a really good time yesterday, was a bit unsure at first but thought everything went really well. Big thanks to Crazy for organising everything, was good to talk about possums and tickling and stuff? If anyone fancies going into the centre for a beer anytime just let me know. Stay in touch and have a good week!

Ben.​

Hi all! I'm a 28 male based in Melbourne who's new to tk world. I'm very shy and a little nervous..hehe, so if u r interested for a chat? Please email me at: [email protected]

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back