• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dear John

PoohBear87

Didn't see this posted and was kind of shocked, although the movie just came out. Anyway, there's some good m/f scenes between Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried. The first is a several minute long scene where they are in John's bedroom and you can hear her screaming....then it cuts to her falling off the bed and them laughing. She runs to the closet and he says something to the effect of "You think you're safe in there?" He then opens the closet and tickles her upperbody for a few seconds. She appeared to be really ticklish!

The next scene is a lot quicker but she's in her car and it looks like he's tickling her through the window...I think they showed a glimpse of this in the trailer. All in all good scenes!!

Thanks for posting this. Now I really want to see this movie! I watch Amanda Seyfried every week on Big Love. She is one of my favorites!

Mitch

I was watching MTV or VH1 afew days ago and they were doing an interview with seyfred and tatam and she was commenting on the whole tickling scene..she said (i believe cuz i wasnt really paying too much attention) that she asked him to tickle her and told him exactly where was the the best spot to do it....he basically commented something like im not gonna turn down an op like that...after the clip ended i was questioning myself if i heard what i just heard! I tried looking for that clip again but i couldnt find it

They might post that interview on youtube. Has anyone seen it?

Someone recently uploaded a recorded cam of the movie, so I made a clip of the scene you mentioned. The quality is horrible though (it is only a cam recording). But oh well, at least it's something.

Also, here's the YouTube link to the very short car scene. It starts 23 seconds in:
youtube.com/watch?v=OQqoKAUC6sE&feature=channel

I just finished watching the movie Dear John and I remember both tickle scenes. They were both great and she really did seem very ticklish!

I missed this movie in the theater, but finally saw it tonight On Demand cable. It was a pretty good movie, and the tickling scenes were cool.

There were also a couple of nice shots of Amanda Seyfried's feet. She really is a pretty girl.

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back