• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Joanna Krupa tickling video surfaces on TMZ

This is way old news. It never even got much attention aside from that one tmz episode.

I believe that FM Concepts probably took people to court over the last incident involving the girl on Who Wants to Marry a Millionaire or whatever that show was back in 2002. The girl that was outed there also is in this video clip as the other nurse, Cindy Shubert.

Disturbingly enough, it was a member of this very forum who outed the girl back in 2002 by emailing evidence of her on FM Concepts videos to several different media outlets. My guess is that a person from our community did the same to Joanna Krupa. It's such a shame that our very own community will try to destroy to lives of the very models who make the videos that we enjoy.

It's such a shame that our very own community will try to destroy to lives of the very models who make the videos that we enjoy.

that is 90% of people today that will do that my friend. sick, sad, but true. thankfully, i am not one of those type people.

that is 90% of people today that will do that my friend. sick, sad, but true. thankfully, i am not one of those type people.

It is so ridiculous though. These models are the very foundation of what made this fetish so popular on the internet. Before tickle websites, which eventually led to this forum, I never realized my interest in tickling was a real thing. I thought I was weird or alone. Those models fulfill the fantasies that 90 percent of us will never experience in real life with our significant others (unless you met a girl on this forum or something). It is ridiculous that so many people crave the feeling of "importance" so badly that they are willing to embarass and destroy the lives of those models when they try to move on with their lives and do other things.

Are you talking about Sarah Kozer on Joe Millionaire? I know "The Smoking Gun" broke the story at the time; are you sure it was someone on the TMF that tipped them off?

Are you talking about Sarah Kozer on Joe Millionaire? I know "The Smoking Gun" broke the story at the time; are you sure it was someone on the TMF that tipped them off?

Well.....supposedly a guy from the forum owned up to it (more like bragged about it like he did us all a favor). He was banned from the forum because of it. It obviously has to be a tickle fetishist who tipped off a media source during that time. It's not like a person just spots her on television and notices her from a fetish site unless they have visited the site enough times to know who she was as a fetish model.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back