• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crishell Stause (Amanda from All My Children)

TklWolf

TMF Regular
It was posted a little while aga about the honeymoon scene where Jake played with Amanda's feet on All My Children. In the new (09/07/2010) issue of Soap Opers Digest, the actress discusses the scene.

Unhappy Feet
When All My Children's Jake and Amanda got their Honeymoon loving on and Jake administered some amorous attention to his wife's feet, it was torture for Chrishell Stause (Amanda), " I seriously had to act in that scene," she groans, "because I am so ticklish and I absolutely hate having my feet played with, especially. Hate it! I think it turned out cute, but I was like, 'Really? This is what I have to do?' Amanda was having a great time, but Chrishell was most definately not! I was basically just trying not to kick Ricky (Paul Goldin, Jake) in the face out of instinct!"

A beutiful actress confirmed to be 'so ticklish'!

great find wolf. thanks for sharing!! here is a pic of her. I believe this is the scene you are talking about
Chrishell-Stause-Feet-194955.jpg

When it comes to mainstream shows and movies, I wonder how often an actor/actress sees a scene like Crishell's in script and says to him/herself: "Are you kidding me? I'll go berzerk!"

Food for thought. :)

I don’t think there’s anything this girl could do now that would make herself hotter (except to pay a visit to Tommy and let Brooke have a go at her sexy ticklish feet)!

what page was it on tklshwolf. I was looking through it on my break didn't see it. good find though

Wow, what a great scene for a dumb TV show! That guy is acting like he's one of us! Is someone here a writer for All My Children?

The clip actually made me kind of jealous. He gets to tickle his beautiful wife's feet on their honeymoon. Where do I sign?

Excellent Finds Thanks for the info, pic and clip. I attached a downloadable version of the clip incase youtube removes it

My favorite part of the scene is when she says "Oh my god jake, if you tickle me...." Priceless!!!!!!!

that clip is amazing, I agree with you the dude, that was the best part of it

Last edited:
Great clip, and a beautiful girl, with hot looking feet.

This is the second time I've seen a hot girl foot tickled on a daytime soap. Some years ago, Hunter Tylo was having her toes played with and tickled by some guy on the Bold and The Beautiful, and she squeals out something like "Oh, no I'm ticklish on my toes".

Anyhow, awesome find. Thanks.

Mitch

Nothing cuter than a pretty girl with extremely ticklish feet (except maybe two pretty girls with extremely ticklish feet :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back