• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her doctor said, "I've never seen someone so ticklish" (M/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
I wanted to share another story that my girlfriend, "Darcy" has told me. This happened a few years ago, when she was in her mid-twenties, before we were together.

A bit of background....when Darcy and I first got together, it wasn't too long before I shared with her that I was into tickling. From Day 1, she never let me touch her stomach. I asked her if it was because it was ticklish and she said it wasn't the reason (the rest of her is pretty amazingly ticklish to). She said it was because she'd had an operation on it a few years back and that the area felt vulnerable since then, plus she was "self conscious" about it (no reason for her to be). I somewhat bought it, but didn't really understand. Eventually, it came out that indeed, she didn't let anyone touch her stomach because it was just too ticklish. Even placing a hand their causes her to immediately, automatically push it away.

So given that I have a strong affinity for both a) true tickling stories, and b) accidental tickling (e.g. doctors, pedicures, massages etc - things that aren't meant to tickle but do, because the person is just too ticklish...ah, i love it!), I had to eventually ask her about the doctors appointments that led to her having to have this minor surgery on her stomach (for a hernia-ish sort of issue, I think). The story that came of it is for me, an absolute dream story, beyond my wildest...

Darcy was nervous about having to have her stomach examined going into the first appointment because of how ticklish it is. She was fearing it a lot, and knew it was going to be difficult.

The time came and she was lying on the table on her back, stomach completely exposed. The doctor began to touch and feel around. Darcy immediately had to bite her lip and hold her breath to avoid laughing. She started to squirm a little bit, too. She tried hard for a while not to show too much how badly it tickled, out of embarrassment and hoping she could just get through it. But within seconds, she couldn't take it anymore and exploded into laughter.

"You're going to have to really try to hold still," the doctor said. "I'm not going to be able to feel what's going on if you're moving around too much."

"I'm sorry," she said. "I'm just really ticklish."

"Just try to hold still as much as you can."

"I'll try, but it's really hard...."

So he continued....she held her breath for another few seconds, and then exploded again with laughter, yelps, and squeals. She actually started pleading with the doctor, "Please!! How much longer?!!" She knew the more she squirmed and made a scene, the harder it would be for him and the longer it was take, but she couldn't help it. In fact, it got so bad that a few times she pushed his hands away.

She could barely breathe through all her laughing and screaming, and eventually had to beg for a break. "Please! Can I just have a break to catch my breath?"

Her wish was granted, but didn't last long as the doctor still had a job to do. He continued to feel around on her stomach, and Darcy continued to laugh hysterically, squirm practically off the table, almost trying to roll over onto her stomach to protect herself.

"Wow, I've never seen someone so ticklish before," the doctor said. This is a man who touches stomachs for a living, and he said he'd never seen a tummy more ticklish...

She was so relieved when it was over....but was going to have to go back again in a few weeks. That afternoon at the pool, she told her girlfriends about how intense the tickling had been at the doctor and how much she hated it and couldn't take it.

Before the second appointment, Darcy made up some strategies to cope with the torture - she tried to think of ways she could avoid losing it again, including holding her breath, biting her lip, trying to think of other things, etc. This second appointment started out with the doctor saying, "Are you going to be able to handle it this time?"

Darcy said, "I don't know....I'll try...." she braced herself...only to experience another similar session, equally torturous as the first.

These experience was more intense than any of her routine physicals that she'd had when her tummy was pushed on - including the time as a teenager when she was laughing so hard and yelled out between gasps, "Why am I so ticklish???"

THE END. I'd love to hear what parts of the story you liked best - part of the reason I like to share stories is to hear what people thought of them, what they liked most, and what other girls in this position would have done or been thinking.

Fantastic story...bring on all you got. Several fav parts but most fav might be her holding her breath to try to handle it while having to know how temporary that was going to be before she had to breathe again and lose it again. Have had that with some before. They hold their breath not to laugh, turn red in the face, make all kinds of funny faces and funny sounds then burst into laughter as soon as they draw a breath.

Sooooooo.....I guess you tying her up and tickling her is pretty much just a dream, huh?

Sooooooo.....I guess you tying her up and tickling her is pretty much just a dream, huh?

You're right on that one. That's the one problem - she's basically too ticklish to endure intense, lengthy tickling sessions - or really, anything more than a few seconds. I've actually very rarely tickled her for very long at all - we live somewhere with very thin walls and she instantly starts SCREAMING and yelling "please!" and "help!" so it's kind of tricky....but someday, in the right situation.

She's also I think been tortured a lot (older brothers, friends etc) so there's no concept whatsoever of "consensual tickling" AT ALL for her. I hope to gain some trust so I can build up short sessions of her letting me tickle her with the promise of knowing I'll stop.

(Any advice on this...as an aside...?)

And keep the comments coming on this story - thanks to all who have. (Sorry, I won't be posting any pics or videos)

By the way, for those who were asking (or wondering) about other true stories...I've posted several, you can do a search of my username and find them. A few are about Darcy, others are about past girlfriends - you should be able to tell. They'll all pretty good, I think. I'd love comments on those ones too - it'd be nice to bring to the top of the forum some oldies but goodies and hear what you all enjoyed about them :)

Last edited:
Going slow and easy has to be one of the hardest things for a true 'ler to do,.... sometimes. But, if you can discipline yourself and allow her to be able to trust you, and take it slow, you might have a wonderful relationship! Wish you luck.

I love when she bursts out hysterical, begs and she tries to get his hands off her, I mean, she actually interfered with a doctor, that's how ticklish she is....

I hope you got her good at some point. Were you ever able to kiss her stomach? That must have been hot!

By the way, for those who were asking (or wondering) about other true stories...I've posted several, you can do a search of my username and find them. A few are about Darcy, others are about past girlfriends - you should be able to tell. They'll all pretty good, I think. I'd love comments on those ones too - it'd be nice to bring to the top of the forum some oldies but goodies and hear what you all enjoyed about them :)

Two questions, describe what she looks like and who she resembles thats famous. Also, does she come from a ticklish family of females ? Women that ticklish usually have a horribly ticklish mom, aunt etc. Great story by the way

Brown straight hair, brown eyes, 5'6", thin, pretty - some say Gabrielle Reece. Not sure about the second question.

A good doctor will place your hand on his hand when he's examining your abdomen. This signals to your brain that you're tickling yourself, and we all know that that doesn't tickle. If he didn't do that, either (a) he didn't know that (pretty standard) trick, or (b) he was secretly enjoying it.

A good doctor will place your hand on his hand when he's examining your abdomen. This signals to your brain that you're tickling yourself, and we all know that that doesn't tickle. If he didn't do that, either (a) he didn't know that (pretty standard) trick, or (b) he was secretly enjoying it.

I've never heard of that one or experienced it....

anyone else?

Good thing she's your girlfriend and not mine... I'm not sure I could resist torturing such a ticklish stomach...

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back