• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playmates Victoria Fuller & Victoria Zdrok

profx85

1st Level Red Feather
I emailed both of them through their websites and asked if they were ticklish and was surprised to get a response from both

Victoria Fuller:
Hi
I love to be tickled all over. slow then fast. Its foreplay for me. Are you a member yet. I do chats every two weeks and if you want next time I do a chat I will tickle you lol just kidding . I love when people do my forum. I hope to see you soon.

love
Victoria

Victorie Zdrok:
My feet are ticklish and my arm pits!Join me for my wild weekly webcam stripchats and watch me tickle and play with myself at www.PlanetVictoria.com!
xoxoxo V.Z.

Good work, prof! :) I hope the answers they gave were honest. :p

good work! btw, what is Victoria Fuller's website? I don't know what she looks like :(

What About Petra Verkaik

Hay what about Miss Dec '89 Petra Verkaik. She is one of the hottest playmates ever. Tall and naturaly busty, I would love to tie her down and watch her wiggle and jiggle all over.

playboy list

I e-mailed Petra about a year and a half ago, when I belonged to her site, asking her if her feet were ticklish. Her response was: "very" . . . and she added "I love having them rubbed". What we wouldn't give for a game of "this little piggy" with Petra's peds maybe a fantasy where Petra's a spy and I have to get information out of her (hmm, now how can I get her to talk?). . .

Other playmates of note:

Shae Marks -- Replied that she's extremely on her feet (on her site, she says her toes are the most ticklish spot on her body; interestingly, she also said she's turned on by having her toes sucked).

Echo Johnson -- Said she's "way" ticklish on her soles.

Lisa Marie Scott -- Said her toosties are sometimes ticklish, sometimes not (check her out -- she has a fantastic gymnast's body that's tailor-made for tickle torture, especially her delicious toes).

Barbara Moore -- Yes, ticklish on her feet, but says her ribs and tummy are her worst spots (on her site, "Babs" says she gets off on having her toes sucked).

Jennifer Lavoie: Said she can "handle" being tickled on her feet (isn't that what they always say? :)).

Tylyn John: Said she can handle "a minute" of being tickled on her soles, but loves having her toes sucked and licked between.

Jessica Lee: In a Playboy q&a, said she likes being kissed everywhere except her toes because they're too ticklish.

Kailin Olson: In a Playboy q&a, said she's never had her toes sucked but not sure if she could handle it because she's ticklish.

Pam Anderson and Brande Rodderick -- You know what happened to them on the Stern show.

Anyone else care to add to the list . . . ?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back