Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

2/5/2023

There will be Trivia in our Chatroom this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by BigJim

LMAO! NAh, we both know what the best use for a toothbrush/electric toothbrush is. It's for scrubbing dear Meemster, but not teeth!
    Oh, you scrub YOUR floors and tiles with a toothbrush too?? It really works well at getting that muck out of the creases!

Mimi

April '95 to October '08. The hole left in my heart and soul will never be healed or filled by another. Only love this strong could hurt this bad.

Perhaps for a story board where The Hulk kidnaps a damsel in distress and whisks her away to tickle torture
    Oh Mr. Hulkieboy...

carry me away and torture me! What a fantasy! I definitely think I dig this idea!

PS... I have webcam also!!

JPie
    The Mamma with Magic

If you can make a girl laugh Pictures, Images and Photos

DEAR = Damn Evil And Ruthless

Excuse me, Mr. BigJim, Jack McGee here. I just need to ask some questions about where you saw the creature... LOL.

Great photos, Jim, and congrats on heating up some of the ladies here. LOL.

Smiley,
    who wouldn't make him angry, he doesn't like me when he's angry...

"It's too horrible for words. Except these ones, the words I'm saying right now. These are fine. But anything else, no go!" - Skipper, The Penguins of Madagascar.

Currently living in (and originally from) the south of England.
    Originally posted by JPie1

PS... I have webcam also!!

JPie
    LOL Do you have Yahoo Messenger too JPie? If you do my handle is thegreenguyuk. That's how Mimi saw those "little perversions" she refered to earlier.
    "Nobody move! You are surrounded by tickling bastards!"

Sub-Moderator of the The United Kingdom TMF Community Please drop in to help us grow and meet people you don't need a plane to see.

Blog Entries

Re: Re: Re: Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.............

Who me? Nah, not me. I'd never do anything like that.
    Can you do that AND wear your police uniform please?

Sunrise

Not too proud to beg. (Ok... well maybe I am )

IN THE DIRTY SOUTH or MIDDLE TENNESSEE AREA?
    MUNCH- NOVEMBER 13, 2021 @ 4:00 p.m. Location: Nashville Suburbs
    Food, drinks, meet & greet!
    DM me for specific details!

On the Southern Side of Wonderful, just off the beach.
    LOL Do you have Yahoo Messenger too JPie? If you do my handle is thegreenguyuk. That's how Mimi saw those "little perversions" she refered to earlier.
    Damn...Mimi gets to see him brush his teeth and all Jim does for me on the webcam is bake daisy cookies naked with only his tiara on his head. SHEESH!

Joby

Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.............

Originally posted by Sunriseticklee

Can you do that AND wear your police uniform please?

Sunrise

Not too proud to beg. (Ok... well maybe I am )
    Only if you can think of a way to get me out of trouble when it gets ripped. lol

So let me get this straight.............You're lying down alone and vulnerable...........the walls shake, the door flys off it's hinges...........the green behemoth stamps into the room and turns his implacable white-eyed gaze on you. You whimper and struggle to get away, but he enfolds you in his arms and carries you helpless as a child out of the house and into the deserted wood nearby.........once there he easilly overpowers you......pins you down......and tickles yur ribs......knees.......hips......and anywhere else he can reach that's ticklish until you've screamed yourself senseless with helpless laughter and are just reduced to a movementless bag of bones.........totally stripped of any will by the relentless torture as the jade giant held you down.........

So that's a good story is it Sunny? ***Big Jim wanders off down the road, innocently whistling the Lonely Man theme tune to himself***

Sub-Moderator of the The United Kingdom TMF Community Please drop in to help us grow and meet people you don't need a plane to see.

Originally posted by JoBelle

Damn...Mimi gets to see him brush his teeth and all Jim does for me on the webcam is bake daisy cookies naked with only his tiara on his head. SHEESH!

Joby
    I can't have done it naked Joby-Wan. The lense on my web-cam is still in one piece.

humm, thinking about my fantasy of the incredible hulk....I haven't written a tickling story in a very long time. Might be time to get the old writing fingers back in gear. But I am thinking I might make this a f/m story as little Ms. JPie overtakes the incredible hulk and makes him into her very own tickle toy. I just love the idea of overpowering big strong men with my little tickle fingers...be afraid, be very afraid.

JPie
    The Mamma with Magic

If you can make a girl laugh Pictures, Images and Photos

DEAR = Damn Evil And Ruthless

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH shit dang im not reading these threads anymore... im having nightmeres AHHHHHH!

lol jk.. those pics.. dang there scary.. dang lol o geeze.. ololol

ANYWAY ... WHERED U GET EM? lol o geeze lol

that was weird... lol F/F
    Oh boy....

Originally posted by f/f
    ANYWAY ... WHERED U GET EM? lol o geeze lol

I decided to go to the annual Christmas piss-up of my Tae Kwon Do club as The Incredible Hulk one year. Lou Ferrigno is an inch taller and about 25 pounds heavier than me, but I still managed to do it reasonably well. The single photo of me from the neck upwards is of that night. The big collage was a seperate occasion where I dressed as the Hulk purely to take photos for The Incredible Hulk web-site. (All the pics are still there now. :-D) That occasion was better, because I had a bushy green wig and facial prosthetics to make me look more Hulk-like.(My nose and forehead were fake.) On the night of the party, I only had my own hair sprayed green and the contact lenses to enhance my already cro-magnon features. (Which sadly, frightened all the attendant females to the other side of the room.)

If we have any Hulk fans nearby, the URL is www.incrediblehulktvseries.com . Have a look if you like. My photos are in the fan lounge.

Perhaps I should dress up as the Hulk at SBG? Could make for some interesting situations.........

Hey Question!

Is that picture of you green as a goblin supposed to be what you'll look like as a "Green Feather"????
    ~LONG LIVE THE TMF!!!

Time would be so simple, if it only cared. Progressing slowly with the moments loudly shared.

www.raiders.com

Originally posted by ForgottenTcklr
    Hey Question!

Is that picture of you green as a goblin supposed to be what you'll look like as a "Green Feather"????

The Green Goblin?!?!?!?!?!?! I only dress as heroes mush, not villains. As I'm pretty cro-magnon in appearance anyway, the Hulk seemed a good place to start.

Originally posted by JPie1
    humm, thinking about my fantasy of the incredible hulk....I haven't written a tickling story in a very long time. Might be time to get the old writing fingers back in gear. But I am thinking I might make this a f/m story as little Ms. JPie overtakes the incredible hulk and makes him into her very own tickle toy. I just love the idea of overpowering big strong men with my little tickle fingers...be afraid, be very afraid.

JPie
    Tell you what JPie, if you (and any other lady who thinks she's got an ounce of tickling talent) can break me at SBG in under 60 minutes...........I WILL DO ANY FORFEIT YOU CARE TO NAME!!!!!

I don't guarantee that I won't shriek like a 12 year old girl, but I do guarantee that there's nothing as strong as the British stiff upper lip.

Of course, it's really the British stiff upper finger joint you'll have to worry about...........

Perhaps I should dress up as the Hulk at SBG? Could make for some interesting situations.........
    Fine. You dress as the Hulk. I'll wear my indian outfit...feathers and all. We'll see how long you last when we start going at you!

Ann ***thinking of things Jim should have to do after we break his limey arse***
    Come visit us at our web sites.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast