• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone here footshy?

im only self concious to show my feet cause i have lots of scars on them. but to talk about it im very open.

99% of broads are "footshy".

This isn't some shocking development.

I don't really know what you're trying to get at, or if it's sarcasm or what. Almost every girl I know has no problems with showing their feet.

I don't really know what you're trying to get at, or if it's sarcasm or what. Almost every girl I know has no problems with showing their feet.

Exception to the rule.

Fact: Majority of broads out there are self-concious of their bodies in one manner or another. Some with certain body parts, some with EVERYTHANG. -- Of course there is the rare exception that are confident within themselves. Cool. I dig that.

Point: Most broads are insecure about their feet.

Especially women within the fetish.

When I'm alone, no. But when I'm around other folks without shoes on, I tend to be. They're not small, so sometimes I'm embarrassed on my own and think people are looking at them like 'damn, those are huge' :jester:.
never be shy if your feet are bigger then most women's think of it as alot more to tickle.

I almost never wear sandals, I do no that i am in florida, but I always wore shoes because i am always on the go and sandals slow me down in all situations

I wish they weren't. :feets:

PS: You two aren't the only ones who can post DERP images. :p

derp-news

LMAO!!!!!!! :jester:

nope i walk around barefoot alot especially during summer time. I think i take good care of my feet along with the rest of my body so no one is grossed out lol

I was severely footshy when i was young, even till now! I would only wear flipflops in public if at the beach or pool, i would even go with shoes and socks and change at the location.

Funny thing is that recently i started venturing outside in flipflops for a short walk around the block or downtown (I live in downtown Toronto). doing so gets my heart rate up a bit, I feel like im doing something veeeery wrong (and exciting?).

I thought I was the only one who is footshy in this world! :p

When I'm alone, no. But when I'm around other folks without shoes on, I tend to be. They're not small, so sometimes I'm embarrassed on my own and think people are looking at them like 'damn, those are huge' :jester:.

HA!

If you're at Bella's this year I'll make a point of being all like, "damn, those are huge!!!" :D

I'm not footshy at all. I like being barefoot in public. The women around here aren't shy either :)

I love looking at girls feet in flip flops and sandles :) and I used to be reeeeally shy about my feet, but I got over that a while ago

When I'm at a mates house I'm often barefoot at some point. I'd never wear footshowing shoes in public.

I know a lot of women that aren't foot shy, but claim they hate their feet. Yet come summer they are almost always barefoot or flip flopping it.

I'm not foot shy, but I'm not barefoot often

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who gave their two cents on this thread. I was super shy, even at the beach, until I read all the different opinions on this thread. Something just clicked in my head and, I went out to purchased my first pair of flip flops.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back