• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Non consentual tickling

dswafford

TMF Novice
I just wanted to clarify this. I like Non-Con tickling but there seems to be a misunderstanding that all non-con tickling is sadistic or torture. That is not what I mean by this. Non-con in my book just means by surprise or non knowing in advance. When it becomes un enjoyable I'm not into it. There is a good exaplme on Youtube right now. Keywords "tickled upside down". It's a great little clip where a genuine ticklish Lady is surprised and tickled against her will. However...she is not scared or pissed.
Tickling Paradise has several good clips on this and they are AWESOME!!!! The best one in my book is Miranda..I think she was the first. The one with the Prostitute goes a little overboard. If you know of any others please let me know. :)

To this day, i still say the TicklingParadise video with the prostitute is legit.

On some level, if it were completely consensual you wouldn't need bondage of any kind, which helps when you're turning a body's neurological defenses against itself in a way the lee can't entirely anticipate. Even when the lee is completely into the experience on a conscious level, the body's fight-or-flight mechanisms are engaged.

In that for me a good part of what I get out of the experience is the sense of dominion over another person, there are several factors that come into play: First, the lee is COMPLETELY in charge of the situation. Safewords are sacrosanct and they mean NOW. If someone you care about is in physical, emotional or mental distress that takes immediate priority. Otherwise the begging and pleading do add so much to the experience for me.

And I'll admit it, I love watching simulated non-con because there's just a lot of power and dominance flying around which just gets me right where I live. But I need to know it's simulated because my instincts otherwise would be to call the cops. People shouldn't need hospitalization and therapy for me to get my jollies.

Questions like this go into dark places anyway because those aren't universal standards. People do get caught up in their own needs and there's a danger of rationalization, "It's just tickling." People are laughing and it maybe doesn't feel like it's that big a deal. But human touch is powerful and if you doubt it, there are more than 100,000 members of this site alone, which over the course of a decade has accumulated nearly 3 million posts.

It's not nothing. :)

All the Paradise videos are legit...only possible non would be the Asian Realtor...her facial expressions seem fake at times...the others are real...Especially the Prostitute video....I was in direct dialogue with Renee at the time and she told me what they were doing. I feel it goes to the extreme but I still love it... I purchased it immediately...The young Guy doing the others had his own site years ago and I purchased every video as soon as it came out each time. Paradise somehow got rights..I think he got sued on one of them and they took over...My guess would be Jessica...what a B.....

Miranda from Tickle Slaves is indeed the best tickling video ever made (Paige is pretty good too). She is just frantic and desperate to stop the tickling. Anyone who can watch that whole tape and think she actually agreed to go through that torture voluntarily just doesn't know what consent means.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back