• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alright, Which One Of You Guys Did It ?

P50

TMF Expert
"...Man accused of asking to suck women's toes..."

".. .According to police reports, one woman said the man stared at her while she was shopping at a department store, then approached her and "told her he loved her toes and they were so long and beautiful." He told her he had a "foot fetish" and wanted to suck on her toes, the police report said...."​

http://www.fox28.com/story/15552250/ark-man-arrested-for-asking-to-suck-womens-toes

(Fair Use Doctrine, Title and a few sentiences)

Not cool to proposition strangers in public with a fetish request. :(

Honestly, a big reason why I've been a lurker for so long is that my psychological impression of this forum is that it's full of sickos.

Nothing's cool. Not thinking about it, not looking, not going up and asking. The impression I have right now is that we're better off sitting in darkened booths at the adult bookstore feeding quarters into slots and avoiding human contact like the sick perverts we are -- and with a healthy dose of celibate self-loathing into the bargain. Thanks FOX!

(I'll just add that his '90s-era threat to cut off their feet was pretty effing disturbing, yes, and he probably still wants to do it but figured he wouldn't lead with it this time.)

Guys that would suggest to a stranger that her "ass is rather gorgeous" is, in my opinion, a "sicko" and someone I wouldn't want to be friends with. To me, a nice person is someone who is selfless and considers how the other may feel before considering satisfying his own desires.

I think the sexual distinction between a woman's ass and her feet is a different issue.

I also think that 98% of the posts are made by a few % of the total members, and that those who post have much less to hide. Of course not all, but still...

I also recognize that this is a forum for those with shared interests and, accordingly, otherwise 'shocking' comments won't seem shocking, but will be welcome. This however does nothing to distinguish those who make these 'welcome' comments for their own benefit rather than for the others' benefit or for joint benefit.

Just my take.

Did any of you read the part about threatening to cut her toes off?! Why is no one complaining about that part?!

NY ler: It's a release on the FOX28 news site. If they didn't originate the item, my response is modified to "Thanks, Judge-y News Organization" (which may or may not be valid but I don't know how outrageous a "foot fetish" is). It is attributed to the Associated Press, but usually they boil those reports down quite a bit more than this one has been. Any confusion is probably my fault.

And I did complain about that part, TropicThunder, but that was from his previous conviction in 1992 (felony threatening). Not arguing he's not got some serious issues. And probably propositions of footplay violate a parole stipulation specific to him.

Wow. That took a healthy dose of cojones.

I had a professor in college set up an exhibit in NY and told a group of us one of the custodial staff there confessed he had a foot fetish and loved watching them when they took their shoes off to feel more comfortable during setup. She said she was mildly creeped out, but found it amusing. Guess this guy wasn't so lucky.

Don't look at me man; I wait for them to come talk to me before I scare them away! That way they approached me and the police reports don't hold water.

Guys like this give all the rest of us a bad name.

Why? Guys rape women all the time, and nobody thinks any different of heterosexual males because of it.

While I don't condone what this guy did, I'm wondering why he was arrested?? Did he physically touch any of these women? I hear worse than that at happy hours all the time. I'm just saying............but the thing he got convicted of back in 92'....I believe it was for Felony Terroristic Threatening.......sure the threat should have been punished, but terroristic?? I'm sure al-qaeda videos do not translate to "I will chop off your feet and suck your toes while bleeding to death. DEATH TO THE INFIDELS!!!"

I think in this case terrorizing is an attempt to coerce or control by means or use of terror, which certainly a threat to chop off my feet would tend to instill.

What this guy did was just creepy. I don't even mention anything foot-related to my closest female friends, but propositioning a complete stranger? Damn! I guess this guy doesn't have the filter in his head that keeps him from spouting off every random thought. Apparently, admiriing from afar was just too much to ask.

Why? Guys rape women all the time, and nobody thinks any different of heterosexual males because of it.
I believe that would be the point. This actually does give a bad name to people with foot fetishes because most people really don't see beyond what the media feeds to them. It's the same with Muslims at the moment, if they get enough bad exposure then people tend to take them as a bad people regardless of how they really are. For some reason certain things are an exception of that, probably because there's a greater exposure to those people and the public can't be told that a stereotype is true about those people.

Bottom line is that extremists ruin it for everyone, even goes for fetishes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back