• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why don't girls ever ask guys?

moose

1st Level Orange Feather
I'm I the only one who noticed the major of the time (on here most of the post) are guys asking "how should I tell my girlfriend?" or "How can I ask this girl I know" You rarely see it the other way around.

I'm I the only one who noticed the major of the time (on here most of the post) are guys asking "how should I tell my girlfriend?" or "How can I ask this girl I know" You rarely see it the other way around.

1. Because women are rarely as hard-wired as men when it comes to their sexuality. They tend to be more fluid in their likes and dislikes, so the "I have a fetish" issue isn't as likely to come up.

2. Because a man will do ANYTHING if a woman he's attracted to tells him it makes her hot. There's rarely a need to have a "how can I ask him?" question answered.

Maybe it's a case of double standards.

If women tell someone that they like/love to be tickled, then it doesn't carry the same "weirdness" as when a man admits to loving tickling.

I'm a female ler and I've always been open with my boyfriends about my fetish. For some reason I've found that it seems easier for a girl to tell a guy that she has a tickling fetish than for a guy to tell a girl. Some vanilla girls aren't crazy about being dominated I've found and some may find it creepy. Obviously not all vanilla girls are this way but they may have more of a tendency than vanilla boys. Vanilla boys seem to be more open to it (probably because they know they can throw us off with their "man strength" if they want to LOL). Also some guys find it sexy to be dominated by a hot girl. I could be wrong but that's what it seems like to me. My boyfriend is completely vanilla but he's open to being tickled and even gets turned on by it sometimes. :p He also likes to tickle me and I begrudgingly let him so that I can get revenge. :) I think I'm slowly pulling him out of his "vanilla-ness" haha!
:peace:

Last edited:
This isn't just limited to fetishes. Women, in my experience, love to drop "hints" about things rather than just come right out and say them. Drove me nuts the first year or so I was married... took forever to get my wife to understand that she was perfectly welcome to say what was on her mind. (She was Chinese, so it was even worse... talk about passive-aggressive.)

Most of the time, women don't really need to ask....we would rather observe and take it from there. Even with a tickling fetish as a woman myself, I wouldn't be able to just flat out ask a guy if he could tickle me. It relates to comfort and just feeling out the situation. I'm not one to give an inch have have a yard taken in terms of tickling, which is another reason why I wouldn't just be like "ok, come and tickle me" lol. Kind of tried doing that in the past with an ex, and he went WAY too overbored. Lesson learned lol

Really? I thought I had seen it the other way around regularly, based on my memory. And I usually recommend honesty (including honesty about your own tentativeness if you have it).

Because the M/F 'Ler-to-'Lee ratio is about seven hundred thousand to one.

Hence, if an M/F 'Lee can't get what she wants from a vanilla guy, she just drops him and looks for another guy. Within 10 or 20 dates, she will find a 'Ler.

Now let's reverse the concept.

If an M/F 'Ler can't convince a vanilla girl to try it, his choices are: live without it, or, drop her and date another girl, who will repeat the loop.

Brass tacks: this works for the girls, but not for the guys.

It has always been that way.

It will always be.

very cool anonymiss86, a fun female ler is so wierd to find on here! would love to pick your brain sometime!

I thought I had seen it the other way around regularly, based on my memory

Me too! And I know that because I usually tell them: Just tell them! No hinting! Guys don't get hinting! :)

They ask. It's how it sparked my interest in the first place. It was dormant in me until it was asked of me. :)

My tickle fetish is difficult for me to admit to those of a vanilla mindset. I've been married for 21 years and even asking my husband to tie me up and tickle me is almost embarrassing. He will tickle me a
little to get me "in the mood". I'm not sure why it is difficult to ask for, some women have a hard time asking to be tickled because it seems like a bizarre thing to ask for to them.

Umm.... Well, I have had several instances where I was either approched by the girl or she just flat out told me she loves being tickled. I got a stoy about it tucked away in the story section somewhere.

Peace

Like people have said, there's just not as many women with fetishes, or who are open about them at least, most of the ones that do tend to be 'lees and it's way easier to ask someone to tickle you rather than have them submit to that kind of torture, and lastly, guys tend to be more open to trying things if they think it'll lead to fucking.

The End.

very cool anonymiss86, a fun female ler is so wierd to find on here! would love to pick your brain sometime!

Pick away! :)
Also, if you want me to respond to your private message you need to unblock your receiving private messages option!
:peace:

It is hard to say. Maybe it is due to social stigmas or shame. It varies from person to person. But is almost like, women don't feel comfortable talking about it, or admitting it. Like they don't believe they are allowed to be that way, let alone talk about it. Be it due to conditioning or fear of ridicule I don't know. But there seems to be more confidence in men than women when it comes to that sort of thing. At least in my experience.

My buddy's wife asked him to tickle her feet and he was complaining to me that she wanted to be tickled too long. Does not compute. He used to tickle her a lot before she started asking for it. What kind of mind control is that? She says the word tickle a lot I noticed. Poor girl is starving for attention. My advice wasn't what he was looking for so he stopped asking for it. It was good advice. Tickle her.

My buddy's wife asked him to tickle her feet and he was complaining to me that she wanted to be tickled too long. Does not compute. He used to tickle her a lot before she started asking for it. What kind of mind control is that? She says the word tickle a lot I noticed. Poor girl is starving for attention. My advice wasn't what he was looking for so he stopped asking for it. It was good advice. Tickle her.

Yeah, if nothing else, to keep her happy. Lucky, unappreciative schmuck! No offense to your friend. Wait, is this the same friend you mentioned in another thread that you were gonna move in with but didn't because of his wife's feet? If so, super extra brutal man! If not, never mind.

It is. He's got good qualities and we were best friends. But I do not comprehend that... occurance! What the hell?! She's pretty and has great feet. Plus he tickled her a lot before she asked and he's tickled every girl I've seen him with. Girlfriends would appeal to one of us or the other, complaining that whoever they were dating was tickling them too much, and we'd take each other's side always. Then this. Divide by zero.

I did live with them for a time at a different house, but left. When I came back through town they were moving and wanted me to go with them. She was flirting with her feet big time. He didn't have a job in the city yet and was going to stay behind for a month or so to build up some funds. I was thrilled at the way things were turning but I just started feeling like a pile of shit at the thought, so I bailed on the move. He wasn't thrilled, we hardly talk at all.

It is. He's got good qualities and we were best friends. But I do not comprehend that... occurance! What the hell?! She's pretty and has great feet. Plus he tickled her a lot before she asked and he's tickled every girl I've seen him with. Girlfriends would appeal to one of us or the other, complaining that whoever they were dating was tickling them too much, and we'd take each other's side always. Then this. Divide by zero.

I did live with them for a time at a different house, but left. When I came back through town they were moving and wanted me to go with them. She was flirting with her feet big time. He didn't have a job in the city yet and was going to stay behind for a month or so to build up some funds. I was thrilled at the way things were turning but I just started feeling like a pile of shit at the thought, so I bailed on the move. He wasn't thrilled, we hardly talk at all.

Man, I feel and pray for you. That is just bummer city. You are great man! I admire your character. That is just...GTAAHHH! Aggravating!

Another thought occurs: Men have a tendency to be more confident, arrogant and reckless. And women have a tendency to be more reserved. At least in my experience, they don't like to be the one to start the conversation in this direction, and have to feel more comfortable.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back