• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toes and Tummy Get the Worst in a Retreat Exercise (MMFF/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
A few years ago, my now-ex-girlfriend, then-not-yet-girlfriend Darcy was at a meditation and yoga retreat and towards the end of the retreat, the retreatants did an exercise in which they broke into groups of six. The instructor explained that the exercise had to do with fully relaxing one's body and mind. Each person would take a turn lying on the ground in the center of the group, while the other five members were each stationed at one area of the body: each foot, each arm, and one at the head. The five people would slowly move the limbs and head of the person around in random directions, and the person lying there had the job of, essentially, letting go and fully relaxing the body*.

Darcy immediately got nervous when she heard these instructions - worried that she was too ticklish to be able to handle this exercise. To make matters worse, she had worn socks every day of the retreat up to this point, but on this day she was barefoot. She couldn't believe her bare feet were going to be exposed in this kind of situation and she gave a lot of thought to running back to her room to put socks on, but felt too embarrassed.

It came her turn, and Darcy lay down on the ground. People had the opportunity to tell the group any body parts they did not want touched. Darcy asked the group not to touch her stomach or feet - her two most ticklish spots - but didn't reveal that it was because she was scared of how much it could tickle. The two people at her feet put their hands around her ankles instead, and the other three people stationed themselves as well, and began moving her limbs around slowly and gently. Darcy was very, very nervous.

Before long, Darcy felt her own hand brush against her stomach and she erupted into a giggle from the ticklish sensation. A few seconds later, one of the people at her ankles accidentally brushed a finger along the side of her foot. Darcy started laughing even harder. Her giggles died down, but only for a short while because again and again, her hands would quickly brush her stomach and fingers would accidentally slide across the soles of her incredibly ticklish feet.

As she giggled through the tickles, she began to get even more scared. She realized that she was absolutely at these people's mercy, and they were in perfect position to start tickling intentionally. If they realized that she was giggling because she was being tickled, they might just decide to start in on her mercilessly. She tried so hard not to let on how much it was tickling her, but kept giggling and giggling. Finally, her turn ended and she was spared any merciless tickling, but she couldn't believe how ticklish - and mildly arousing - the whole thing had been.

Incidentally, there was another woman in a different group laughing hysterically for most of her turn. I heard her say (I was in the room and participated too, in a different group), "It tickles!!! They're tickling me!!"

As always, one of the reasons I like to share stories is to hear about all of your reactions to them. What did you like? What was your favorite part? Could you imagine yourself in that situation? Have any similar stories?

*I want to add a disclaimer here that I think that this exercise was actually poor judgment on the instructors' part. If anyone had had a history of abuse or anything like that, it could have easily triggered a lot. People of course did have the option of not participating, but still, it was just slightly over the top. Personally, when I was the one being moved around, I actually almost orgasmed for some reason - it was very strange, almost surreal.

So what does the exercise do exactly? whats the entire purpose

I think the purpose is to let your entire body relax.....when other people are moving it around, it takes a certain amount of surrender to really just let your muscles completely go - my experience was almost like it was swimming in air during the moments I was fully relaxed.

Paranoia. That can do stuff to a person.

these are really great stories, you should share more of them (especially stomach ones).

I'm psyched you like them. The best stomach one ever is here, in case you missed:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-ve-never-seen-someone-so-ticklish-quot-(M-F)

A few more that includes tummy:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?187007-Wake-up-tickle-attacks-(FF-F)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?150071-Twin-Torture-Pinned-Down-and-Tickled-(FF-F)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back