• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guy passes out from being tickled (video)

I didn't watch the clip but I can say if he was hyperventilating or just not breathing from laughing so hard it is possible to pass out.

Thanks,
K

Wow, I actually watched this last night on epicfail.com. I wouldn't say it's that interesting though...

It's like something I've seen on "Dirty Jobs" with the "fainting goats". With the goats, scaring them made them just drop on the ground belly up for a minute or so, then just like that, they would come to. This guy acted the same way, except he went out from being tickled.

I really enjoyed that clip. I especially love the way the girl who was tickling him seemed very eager to get her hands on him. I suspect there are a lot more girls out there that enjoy tickling than we realize.

seems to me this man has a medical condition that is not apparent in the video...

Holy crap! They said on there that it may be a form of epilepsy or something. Still, that's intense!

I do find this clip intriguing. People can produce all kinds of psychosomatic reflexes that trigger fainting. Carl Jung developed a fainting neurosis so he wouldn't have to go to school as a kid. I wonder if this guys passes out only from tickling or if other things trigger this reaction?

Nobody has mentioned the cute feet of the girl tickling him? Shame on you TMF!

My response when I saw this the other day was "whoa that dude has cataplexy!". Such a geek.

I want to hang out with that girl, she's mad pretty. And a tickler. A twofer!

Poor guy... but that girl is freaking adorable!

That's a crazy defence mechanism. I wonder what his childhood was like... :shock:

That's what I was thinking, he wasn't tickled long enough to pass out from lack of oxygen.
Yeah, that's exactly my thoughts as well. There was no point in time at which he was gasping for air. He must have passed out for some other reason. I'm thinking it's some kind of medical condition because his friends all seemed confident that they could "put him to sleep."

Maybe it's some kind of new previously undiagnosed condition brought on as a defense mechanism?

I want to see that redhead's feet get tickled that is tickling him.

Huh. So...no chloroform needed. Tickle first, knock out later. Must try this.

That's a crazy defence mechanism. I wonder what his childhood was like... :shock:

It was fantastic I'm sure.

"SON! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU!!" *falcon-punches kid then tickles him*
"ZZZZZZ...*wakes up* Dad, why does my face hurt?"
"You walked into a door son, you walked into a door."
"Gee gosh golly I'm so clumsy. Hahahahahahaha!" *skips*

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back