• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*2-7-12* Lunas Ticklish Audition! M/F

BostonTickling

Verified
Luna is a 35 year old local college professor who answered an ad I posted looking for women over 30 willing to be tickled. Luna seemed intrigued by the idea, though she was initially very nervous about being tied up. Luna is hot! Luna is quite sensitive from head to toe. She has super sweet size 8 feet with ticklish wrinkly soles. Lunas reactions to being tickled are quite amusing. At first she resists the urge to laugh, but that doesnt last long, and when I pick up the pace of the foot tickling she can't help but giggle in a steady stream. Lunas upperbody is also quite ticklish, most notably her underarms. She laughs her head off and squirms wildly to break free from the tickling. As ticklish as Lunas feet and upperbody are, It's her hips and inner thighs that prove to be her super sweet spot, and as you will see in the sample clip, her reactions are explosive when I tickle her there :D in addition to Lunas sample clip, I have also included a short interview where she talks about her ticklishness. Get the full vid at <a href="http://clips4sale.com/19581"> Tickle Torture From Boston! Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• LunaSample.wmv
    3 MB · Views: 4,523
  • LunaInterviewed.wmv
    2.6 MB · Views: 2,190
  • Luna14.JPG
    Luna14.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 3,838
  • luna6.JPG
    luna6.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 1,823
  • lUNA20.JPG
    lUNA20.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,939
More stills of Luna being tickled :D

Attachments

• luna3.JPG
    luna3.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 412
  • Luna15.JPG
    Luna15.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 694
  • Luna16.JPG
    Luna16.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 522
  • LunaInterview.JPG
    LunaInterview.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 857
Your stuff rocks, mang. Mature, professional, personable women. Your models are currently my fav in the business.

I would love to see you go even more mature more often. Also the Professor title is awesome.

Your stuff rocks, mang. Mature, professional, personable women. Your models are currently my fav in the business.

I would love to see you go even more mature more often. Also the Professor title is awesome.

Thanks! Yeah, she was a good find. A Psychology proff at a local community college. My favorite models are generally classy and mature. I find you just get such genuine reactions out of mature ladies. Anyhow, I have another mature model coming to my site next month so stay tuned! I'll even include a pic. Her name is Ms. Kitty. :D

Attachments

• IMG_2646.JPG
    IMG_2646.JPG
    415.5 KB · Views: 593
so freaking hot. I bet if she's a psych prof she totally gets the whole tickle fetish..wonder if she even discusses this with her class

Luna is very sexy. Love her body and the reactions to the upperbody and thigh tickling are brilliant :)

wow! what a hottie!

i wonder how many of her students dreams have come true with this clip lol

she is super cute and sexy! i like her laugh and energy.

More pics of Lunas feet!

Attachments

• IMG_1224.JPG
    IMG_1224.JPG
    445.9 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1225.JPG
    IMG_1225.JPG
    411.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1272.JPG
    IMG_1272.JPG
    358.3 KB · Views: 107
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back