• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Many thanks to Ticklish_Elena

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
As always, comments are greatfully appreciated.

Bubble, Bubble Boil and Trouble.
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by TicklishElena.

The note in the envelope slipped through his mail box read “undress me at three” and Gordon scratched his head in puzzlement. He then saw the name Elly, with a drawing of a wispy feather next to it and smiled. His girlfriend was up to her usual naughty suggestive notes again and this one piqued his curiosity. Within moments he was at her and the note pinned on it read “Getting hot?” Opening the door he saw another note that read “Just a few more steps to paradise, do you think you can handle it?”

Making his way down the hall he came to a door with another note pinned on it and this one read, “I’m hot how about you?”

Pushing the bedroom door open his eyes were greeted by something he would never have imagined. Elly was lying on her back on her king-sized bed practically naked, except for a black lace all over bra and panties set that made even Victoria’s Secret set look tame

“By the look on your face and something else I would say you have a bulging excitement that’s ready to burst.

Her legs were slightly spread; head turned to one side and a hint of a smile as a shadow on her lips. Her arms were above her head and she was slowly squirming while her hazel eyes started fires within him.

It was the first time he had ever seen her almost naked and he didn’t know where to look first. She was beautiful to him and now he was seeing even more of her beauty. His eyes slowly surfed every contour of her body, taking in more than his brain could accept. The vision was just too surreal.

Elly smiled and giggled at him. “Hi… You like what you see?”

Gordon stood there motionless and almost breathless.

Elly giggled again. “Your curiosity is ready to burst big time and is that sweat I see. I am honoured.”

He was still motionless and almost breathless.

“Come closer, I don’t bite you know.”

He came and sat beside her and she took his hand.

"I’ve had the hots for you all day and I wanted to get you perking so that you’d know what it feels like.” She giggled. “But I think you’re ready to boil over.”

”Y-y-you look lovely.” Was all he could barely say.

“Oh come now, you can say more than that. I can tell that the most earthy and fervid thoughts are running rampant through your head right now, and I’d love to know exactly what they are. Why don’t you touch me, kiss me, caress me; you know you want to.”

He was now speechless again and he slowly reached out stroked a single finger down her left arm and onto her chest, in-between her breasts then onto her tummy. She flinched, softly giggled again and closed her eyes.

“I knew you wanted me in the worst way; I knew your hunger was building, your wanton and ravenous lust screaming for release and to be fed. Am I not food for fervid thought?”

“I ah, wow.” He was still almost breathless and she giggled again in reply.

“I know you want me and I’ve seen the stories you wrote about me for yourself. Those fervid fantasies that have bubbled up from that earthy cauldron that is your wonton soul.”

He had never known his soul to be wanton, nor did he even think his soul wanton or refer to it and think about as an earthy cauldron. His mind was reeling and the bulge she had referred to was totally making itself present in no uncertain terms.

“Touch me again… You know where; you’ve written too much about it and in extensive detail to ignore it now. Touch those words that are my body.”

He slowly circled his finger in her button, feeling the soft knot at the bottom. She flinched again, giggled a little louder and pushed his hand away.

“Yes, you want me don’t you? Yes, you want to sensually and sensuously dominate me. To make me completely yours for the taking: yours for the owning and your toy to play with.”

He looked at her for a moment, then got up on his knees and proceeded to straddle her. Elly went to push him off, but he took her hands and managed to manoeuvre them back above her head.

“I’ve never seen you in this light before an… and ah… I like.”

Elly smiled and squirmed a little more. “So that’s why your heart is beating so erratically. You’re just coming to terms with who I really am. Rrrrrrrrowl."

This was who she really was? Laying here almost naked and growling like a cat? His mind was peaking and his heart was pounding erratically. He had never expected this, not even in his wildest dreams, yet now he was being presented with it, like someone would present the main course in a feast.

“Shall we take this to another level, and I know about the restraints.”

Her eyes opened wide and she began struggling in earnest, now feeling the one restraint surrounding her right wrist and taking it prisoner. She continued as he leaned back for a moment, smiled at her, then reached for the left one. Her wrist writhed in his grip, but the restraint saddled and tamed it.

“You have filled my head with some very sensually kinky ideas. How about if I’m not only a wrist tamer, but a toe tamer as well.”

The muffled word shit sprang from her lips and her legs started pumping and writhing like crazy. He got off the bed and stood at the foot of it.

“Struggle all you like sweets, I can stand here and watch you tire yourself out. Then move in for the bondage kill and watch you sweat yourself into a panic. First though, your Uggs have to come off. You might say I have to tug your Uggs. And I can’t think of why you’re wearing them, the way you’re dressed.” With that he laughed, reached out, gripped her left booted foot and let it go, watching it writhe all over.

“Saddling and taming your feet is going to be fun I see and I must thank you for that.”

The word shit reappeared and she kicked and pumped her legs like crazy, desperately trying to keep them from his grip. She arched her back and violently tugged at her restraints.

“Like I say, I can just stand and watch you till you tire yourself out; it just heightens my will and desire to get those feet. You know, I’ve often wondered if petite feet like yours are just as ticklish as larger sizes.”

Again more swearing, only this time she also used the word fuck as well and kicked even harder.

He grabbed her right foot and began tugging and working the boot off it, while her leg continued to twist and writhe in his grip. Suddenly the boot came off and he gave it the once over then tossed it aside.

“It’s sock foot time; can you bare that?”

Her left flailed and writhed over her right one, desperately trying to protect it, but in an instant that leg was in his grip and he was tugging that boot off. Still another instant and off came the boot. She was bucking, writhing and swearing even more now, occasionally dispersed with begging and this made him smile. He grabbed the last restraint and tied it off.

“Well now don’t we look lovely. Do you think it’s playtime with the toes? I think it is. But first there’s these socks to deal with.”

“I’ve never seen a micro bra and panties set before; you do tease me. And you tease me even more with that delicious dimple, that’s barely peeking out from your panties. Not to mention your sides with a hint of ribs.”

She was now bucking as well as writhing and he just stood there and laughed. He then turned walked over to the door, reached out and turned the dimmer switch, turning the lights down low.

She continued to buck and writhe, now trying to see where he was in the dim light, trying to ward off his first strike, his first stroke. The bonds held firm and now her bed was beginning to creak.

“If your bra and panties were any smaller, the word micro wouldn’t even begin to describe them. But I do thank you for pleasing me as well as teasing me.”

She had opened the wrong door, for he had a lot more on his mind than cuddling up to her and she writhed and bucked even more. The look on his face spoke volumes and she was being forced to read, fret and sweat over every word.

“I’m going to ever so slowly trace every micrometer of your body while I carefully and intricately design my plans for you. You will be my blueprint, my prototype ready for your prototickles. The question is; where do I start tracing, designing and prototickling? Oh you do leave me in a quandary. To which you, will most definitely pay for.”

Her heart was pounding, her blood racing and her mind in chaos with the thought of where he would strike and stroke first. Her socks were still on and she wondered if he would peel them off now, in a few minutes or later on. A few moments ago she was teasing him, now he was terrifying her. The shoe, r in her case the boot, was not only off the other foot, but both feet as well. And the fact that he liked tickling her feet, made it even worse.

“Now why don’t you calm yourself and resign yourself to your fate, or is that feet. Either way, I’m in charge.”

Elly squealed and continued to violently pull on the restraints and began shaking her head no.

“You can shake that pretty little head of yours all you want sweets, but the time has come for the tickle of the rub of love.”

The words tickle, rub and love exploded within her and she suddenly froze but again shook her head no, watching in fear as he, all the while smiling, slowly came up and sat beside her. She watched as a hand slowly reached out and five fingers began caressing the crowns of her left ribs, and with octopus motions, slowly traced them, his hand and fingers like a spider slowly moving in for the kill on its unsuspecting prey.

“My how your tummy goes taught at my tender touch. I would have thought you would have sucked it in to try, in vain mind you, to avoid me. So I’ll do some dimpling shall I?”

She wanted to avoid him; wanted to be anywhere but where she was, almost naked, tied down and at his mercy; mercy that would never come. She was now cursing herself for writing the damn note in the first place and her mind was desperately trying to come up with any words that would make him stop what he was about to do. But the words weren’t coming, and even if they had come, her voice was dry and useless, held and silenced in the grip of fear. The fingers kept tracing and she began to tremble and squirm as each rib was traced, caressed and teased. She could now feel giggles coming up within her and she knew that was the last thing she wanted him to hear. For if she even so much as giggled he would most certainly continue to increase the laughter starting within her.

“Shall I trace the edges of your bra and panties? Surely you must be feeling something sensual about now, and I would want to enhance that for you. After all, isn’t that why you sent that note to get me over here? I mean it did say undress me, didn’t it? You did and do want me to play with your clothing, such as it is and as skimpy as it is here, don’t you? You have given me fervid and I must confess now ravenous desires and I must see them through.”

He now began to slowly trace and tease the edges of her bra and she started to squirm. Starting at the bottom he slowly slid his finger from her left side over to her right and then back again and she shivered. His finger now traced over the top of her bra, barely touching the edges of her armpits and she squirmed more. Now he used two fingers, one on either side and quickly began using five fingers to lightly vibrate her sides and ribs. This resulted in the almost breathless words of “fuck” and “shit” being uttered and more squirming.

“Are we besides ourself.” He joked. “Well now it’s time for the tickle of the rib, of love.”

His fingers vibrated even more and now slowly traveled up and down her sides and instantly she rocked from side to side, trying to keep him away.

“Rock a bye ticklee on the soft bed,” He began singing, “As the tickles go from your toes to your head. When your will breaks and your laughter has come, you will surrender and I will have won.”

She hated him teasing her as it always gave her an inkling of what he had planned for her. She continued to rock from side to side only more violently now and a squeal erupted from her lips. He momentarily stopped, surveying her then continuing the tickles and her rocking resumed.

“Aren’t ribs wonderful and oh so pinchable too.” With that he lightly pinched her top left rib and tried to wriggle it.

Again she squealed and began bucking and this time he giggled back at her and continued vibrating.

“Itsy bitsy fingers keep tickling your sides, going up and down, tickling your hide. Struggle all you want, but there’s nowhere you can go, while itsy bitsy fingers keep tickling you so.”

She almost squealed with every word and continued bucking.

He stroked her again, only this time firmer and she writhed on the bed. “My, my.” He smiled sweetly. “It’s surprising how even more ticklish one is when they’re tied down, so helpless and defenceless.”

She looked at him more seriously now and began shaking her head from side to side and pleading with him not to tickle her.

“And I must comment again on the fact that your skin is so virgin soft and simply scrumptiously strokable. It must enhance your ticklishness a good deal.”

“Oh my God! Please no, I beg you!” She shook her head even more now.

She was tied rather taught and her tummy was very smooth and her ribs were protruding a little. He traced a finger slowly along a rib from the breastbone to her left armpit. She giggled a little louder and writhed as he traced the rib, then rocketed off the bed as he entered her tummy. Her laughter was in full-bore now as the tickling took effect.

“NOOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!“ She was bucking all over, bucking her head back and forth shaking her arms against the restraints, breathing hard and laughing loudly.

He continued to trace a finger slowly along each rib and counted as he did so. Her reactions were instant and off the scale and he smiled as she continuously arched her back. It was as though as she was undergoing shock therapy and the voltage was way up. He traced the bottom ribs and each time he then traced a little further and entered her button. Pressing his finger gently against the soft knot, he wriggled it about and she once more rocketed off the bed.

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHCAN'TSTANDITHAHAHAHAHTOOTICK LISHSTOPITSTOPIT”

This was pure torture for her, yet there was no way that she could get free to end the torture. She also felt his other fingers spider tickling her tummy, adding to her torment and she writhed even more in a desperate attempt to escape. Her mind was beginning to lose its grip as he was beginning to chip away at her sanity. She was discovering nerve endings she never knew existed and each of these endings was fully engulfed in complete ticklishness. She violently wrenched at her bonds, pulling and jerking as hard as she could. Every muscle was working overtime to free herself from him and his evil ideas.

He stopped, slowly straddled her again and placed his fingers against her ribs at her sides. Vibrating slightly, he wriggled them incessantly and she rocketed once more. But with him straddling her waist now, she could barely move and this only served to heighten the ticklish sensations and her need for freedom. He could feel her hips grinding underneath him; feel her legs behind him, pulling at the bonds that held them fast. He watched as her head snapped from side to side, her eyes clenched shut and her mouth opened wide to let out the insane laughter that was now continuous. He saw the beads of sweat now raining off her body and running like raging rivers.

“I just can’t get over how soft and smooth your skin is, how easily my fingers slide all over, skating, ballet dancing and gliding over the ticklish surface.” He slid his ten fingers over two of her ribs and she found this swift and soft sliding was sheer torture.

She screamed again and tried to buck him off once more, but he’d straddled her good and she was going nowhere. Her mind was reeling, her voice cracking and her body writhing like a wounded wildcat.

“Would you care for a thumb rib massage?” He didn’t wait for an answer, as his thumbs began massaging the central ribs and then began massaging outward. She burst forward with another scream and writhed so intensely she began rocking the bed.

“FUUUUUUCK, FUUUUUCK, F-F-F-FUUUUUCK, GET OFF ME GET OFF ME!!!”

“Awwwww what’s the matter, are you feeling a little too naked for me? A little too vulnerable perhaps? Are my thumbs that terrible to you? Shall I add eight more fingers?”

She screamed as all ten of his fingers vibrated her rib cage and then lightly slipped in between the ribs. Suddenly his fingers left the ribs and began lazily spidertickling her tummy. She immediately burst into giggles and began shaking all over. She shook her head no as she watched as his fingers circled her button and squealed then screamed as he entered it and vibrated it like crazy.

“This is so soft and tender I could stay here for hours. I never thought you being naked could be so much fun.”

“GET OFF ME GET OFF ME GODDAMMIT GET OFF ME!!!”

“Get off you and say, go for your feet?”

“NO OH MY GOD NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

He got up off her and went to the end of the bed, giggling as he did so,

“NO! NOT THE FEET! NOT THE FEET!” She rocketed off the bed once more.

He grabbed the toes and bent them back, stretching her sole taught. He slithered a single finger from heel to toes and again she let loose with everything she had, which amounted to intense struggles and ear piercing screams. As he came back down the foot he now used two fingers and slowed down to a crawl as he entered her arch. The nerve endings in her foot were especially sensitive and it was all he could do to keep her foot still. Her foot was rounded with no jarring surfaces and it made for smooth, uninterrupted tickling. Her longish toes were perfect for playing the piggies and for tweaking and he made the most of that game.

“Cool feet Elly! I must tickle these more!”

“STOP IT! THIS IS PURE TORTURE AND BEYOND! I CAN’T STAND IT!”

Again the wildcat had arrived... He had never seen anyone this ticklish, especially on the feet and he delighted in her screams and struggles. His ten fingers began dancing up and down the sole of her foot and he quivered them as they danced. She was a blur in her erratic writhing and off the decibel scale in her screams. Every nerve ending within her was not only just on fire, but was also molten hot and volcanically aroused. She was now cursing herself for inviting him over. She tried to tell him no, to beg him to stop, but all that came out was incoherent and erratic gales laughter. All chance of forming understandable sentences was gone; all legible speech had disappeared from her lips and what could only be described as baby talk remained. Even her laughter didn’t make sense any more.

He now tickled at the base her toes and she went into silent laughter. He stopped and allowed her to catch her breath. Such was her laughter that it drove him wild with delight. Such was her writhing that it equally drove him wild with delight. He had never tickled her like this before and he was thoroughly enjoying every minute of it. She was on the edge and he wanted to keep her on there as long as possible.

“NO! GODAMMIT DON’T, PLEASE I BEG YOU! NO! OH MY GOD! PLEASE GODAMMIT, FUCK YOU!” Her pleas trailed off into intense laughter.

”While I so love tickling you under your toes sweetheart, I can’t forget the note that brought me here. What was it you said, undress you? Well with this skimpy but definitely turning me on bra and panties you’re wearing, it won’t take that long.

Elly squirmed, shook her head and clenched her eyes tightly shut. She squealed as his hands found the front clasp of her bra and unclasped it. As he parted it she drew a short, sharp breath and shook her head again and squirmed more.

“Mmmmm, just as I remember.”

“You’ve never seen my naked breasts.” She found the words. “Where have you seen them?”

“I can be a little perv sometimes you know. And I especially like your nipples.”

Still another squeal and again she squirmed. She squirmed even more as two fingers lightly pinched the left nipple and wriggled it. Again it was wriggled and again she squirmed and drew a short, sharp breath. He now used his thumb to gently and slowly massage and this brought forth a short giggle, before she caught herself and shut her mouth. He giggled back and began thumb massaging the other nipple as well.

“I see you react. This is good no? Wait till I get to those fleece shorts of yours.”

She shook her head again, only this time more violently and rocked her waist from side to side. Her chest was beginning to show signs of heaving, and he let his fingers fall away from the breasts and lightly spider up and down her sides and ribs. This brought forth a full blown and guttural giggle and more writhing. He had hit another hotspot and spidered it again, getting the same reaction.

“Aren’t you a treasure trove of ticklish delights.” With that he leaned forward and began to softly kiss her left nipple and she grunted then lightly squealed.

Her whole body was in motion now, rocking from side to side. And suddenly she bucked as fingers spidered down her right side and spidered over her mound. She cursed herself for not wearing panties as she felt her mound instantly react and she knew he felt it too. His fingers were soft and light and circled the mound like a vulture circling it prey. She knew he delighted in teasing her and knew that he was savouring the moment when he would circle in for the kill. She knew he was waiting for her mound to show signs of cracking, signs of submission and the writhing wildcat was let loose. Her eyes were clenched tightly shut and she writhed from side to side and bucked.

“Awww, I so love how you’re telling me how badly you want it. And so, how do I orgasm thee; let me stroke the ways.”

She squealed again and grunted, trying to jerk away from him. She suddenly gutturally giggled again as his other hand spidered up and down her left side and ribs. She bucked and writhed more, trying to push him away, trying to sink into the mattress as if to hide there, trying to sidestep his every more in anyway to avoid the tickling and orgasming fingers.

“I could divide your senses like slowly tearing a long piece of silk in half and then scattering it to the four winds.”

She squealed no, knowing that he could do it too and she continued to rock from side to side. The circuits in her mind were being blown one after the other. He had never done this to her before and it was as if he was savouring this moment. He was peeling her senses away like peeling a banana, slowly and with meticulous and sensually sadistic care.

“Is my orgasmic octopus rocking your world? Or should I call it an orgasmic octopussy?”

He began lightly massaging and spidering her inner thighs and again she rocked from side to side, her legs hysterically pumping and writhing. She was frantic, head jerking from side to side, back arching and then bucking. The fingers were murder as she could feel something building up inside of her, something sensual and dangerous.

“You said undress me at three, didn’t you? Well I thought I’d undress your sensual senses as well.”

She squealed once more and violently fought the restraints as the massage and spidering went on and on.

“No, no nooooooooooooo.” She was almost speechless, but still frantic and bucking and writhing.

“Are someone’s sensual senses rising to the occasion? Do I have you so divided, so undressed and what was I said about tearing a long piece of silk in half and then scattering it to the four winds.”

She couldn’t speak, not even a syllable, she was too busy trying to keep her senses from being divided fighting in vain a loosing battle.

“That’s it, you open that mouth nice and wide for me, and soon we will hear your voice of approval. Your voice of pleasure and lecherous lusting. Come, come now, you know you want it, you know you want me to give it to you in the most earthy and fervid of senses. I can feel the beginnings of a wetness and it betrays your wonton secrets.”

She shut her mouth immediately but still rocked, bucked and writhed. He was blowing her circuit’s one at a time and in rapid succession and she wanted to be anywhere but where she was. She closed her mouth tightly shut and violently shook her head no.

“Now why is your mouth like a classic jack-o-lantern smile? Could it be that you think of my trick as your treat? Could your mound here be a piece of love candy? Are you trying to bewitch me and cast a spell? Well my little pumpkin, this ghoul isn’t finished exorcising you by a long shot. I may just go back to your feet and play with your Edgar Allen Poes a little more.

Last edited:
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back