• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

Button: Glad the illustration could match your expectations. And well...yeah...I always suspected that Sonya was hiding something. I guess only now do we realize how much!

Ticklefur: Thanks for the kind words, buddy. And for Rocio's colors as well. Having done more than a small share of color work, you know how challenging it can be and how important it is to the end product. Thanks again for your support.

Wirchler: Thanks very much. Very motivating, and nice to know the free work I'm contributing to the project is being appreciated. Thanks very much for the positive feedback.

Tommy: LMAO. If the torpedo doesn't cause chafing...nothing will. Wow...did that sound filthy. XD. Thanks mate.

Pat: Glad MTJ could clear it up, and thanks for the compliment.

Midnight Circus: I understand completely. Each artist has their "thing" and often straying from it comes at too high a price. In this case though, I think the continuation of this comic will shock and titillate a lot of folks. Thanks also, very much, for the kind words. Very generous of ya.

Inigo: Rocio is a spectacular artist. And everyone definitely has their own favorites and their own tastes. I appreciate that as well as anyone, and agree completely that she (Rocio) has done an incredible job on the great Tickle Trap, and I look very forward to the positive feedback I'm sure you'll post on the rest of her contributions. The trick with posting the sort of comment you did is trying to do so without sounding like a thoughtless muttonhead in the process. For example...to be honest I didn't really enjoy reading your post. it was neither positive, nor clever, nor well-written. I would have preferred if you didn't comment at all, and that any single person on the TMF had posted instead of you. But somehow writing that as my only comment on this entire thread would seem...I dunno...dickish. :p Key Takeaway: more support...less muttonhead.

Thanks again to everyone who came by and has been enjoying the Great Tickle Trap. There's lots more to come.

Cheers,

The Deeto

Last edited:
Lexi went super Saiyin(tickler).

*In his best Butler voice* Yeees...how droll, sir. Unfortunately THAT joke has already been submitted. Would the good sir like to choose another?

LMAO.

Yeah yeah. What can I say...she has bright yellow spiky hair.

Learn to love it.

:)

B

*In his best Butler voice* Yeees...how droll, sir. Unfortunately THAT joke has already been submitted. Would the good sir like to choose another?

LMAO.

Yeah yeah. What can I say...she has bright yellow spiky hair.

Learn to love it.

:)

B

...smart ass...:cynical:....I will bodily throw you for this offense!:flex:

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Teaser

Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 at roughly 9pm (PST) Secret Agent Sonya gets DEBRIEFED!

TheTickleTrap_Sonya_Bonus_2_Teaser.jpg

Page Notes: TGTT is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pages from other artists involved in the project. Pages 5 and 6 is a result of this planning and features illustrations by Bandito and colors by Rocio.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13

Last edited:
I think you will find that in TGTT Sonya's gems sure like to peep! Perhaps we should refer to them as peepers? :bwahaha:

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP
Welcome to the Dungeon!

This week please enjoy the 4th page of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!... :xpeepsofa

Yes! I think the spirit of creativity is very much alive. Keep 'em all coming!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=305486

Wow! That's just such a very expppprrresssive face with such translucent fantastic eyes!

*plays Sgt. Peepers* :chill:

I honestly have to say I prefer Rocio Zucchi's style of art. A bit disappointed she isn't doing all of the pages.

Firstly, I have to agree with Bandito. There is nothing constructive about this comment. If you did not like it, keep it to yourself. Bandito and everyone here works too hard to just be shot down like that! Just be thankful that they choose to do this amazing piece of work for us all... for FREE!!

Not that that is out of the way, Bandito... I didn't like your work(!) *joking. Please don't hate me*

Truthfully, I loved it. Your artwork is different and that is why it is a joy to behold. What is coming on Sunday is looking great. I hope to see more of Sonya (if you know what I mean).

Please Jim, don't keep all the good stuff to yourself. I can't wait to see another full Sonya or Bandito character comic in the near future.

Keep up the great work guys.

BTW, I meant to say this but I totally forgot... until now.
Bandito, did you get the idea for the "items in the shorts" for the Yenny car wash story in "Simply Yenny Vol #1"?
I only ask as it reminded me of it when I saw it (after all, Yenny is my Favorite tickle character, after Sonya)
Jim, if I find the page, Can I post it here? Just so I can show everyone what I mean.

Things don't seem to be going well for our secret agent. From her earlier appearances in other conics i remember shes quite sensitive down "there".

BTW, I meant to say this but I totally forgot... until now.
Bandito, did you get the idea for the "items in the shorts" for the Yenny car wash story in "Simply Yenny Vol #1"?
I only ask as it reminded me of it when I saw it (after all, Yenny is my Favorite tickle character, after Sonya)
Jim, if I find the page, Can I post it here? Just so I can show everyone what I mean.

Sorry Marv but please refrain from posting it. As you pointed out that image is part of the collection for Simply Yenny Vol #1. However in response I have just placed Simply Yenny Vol #1 on Sale for 25% off (Sale ends 06/30/12) in case your post peaks someone's interest.

Thank you!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
AE: Bring it, biznich. I'm like nine feet tall. I will drizzle your schizzle....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! **gets thrown bodily across the room** heh. Love you, AE.

Bohy: jeepers creepers where'd you get those fantastic tee-tas! o_O Um well, yes...hee hee. Thanks for the kind words, Bohy. I've been playing more with facial expressions, trying to make them more...expressive. Perhaps too much so. :p And I will definitely keep em coming. I always keep them coming. It's getting them to stop coming that can pose a challenge. O.O!!

Marv: **kills Marvin** Oops...didn't finish the message. LOL. Thanks man, I appreciate your support, and kind words, as always. Firstly...oh no worries...there is more of Sonya to be seen. More secrets to be revealed. And more buttons to push. As far as your other inquiry...the short answer is "yes". The assorted dozens of spy items hidden in Sonya's snug little unbuttoned camo-shorts is indeed a little tribute/reference to that lovely Yenny image. And well...since you asked...I'm gonna go off about it for a sec:

That particular image: I remember the first time I saw that Yenny page. Yenny is washing cars with her tender tan bare midsection exposed and who happens to pull up right when her hands get stuck in their luggage rack? The evil Gomez Girls to take advantage. Not only do they tickle her...but as they torment her weakness a twenty spot pokes out of her tiny pants. And then another. Ending with yenny of course out of the job again, and her gorgeous mom holding up the teeny daisy dukes, incredulous at how much money Yenny "gave up" from the tickles. And of course, Yenny's sarcastic frustrated response. Hilarious. So designing this script we wanted Sonya to be interrogated for some random spy reason. What better than secret micro-film. But where would she hide it? Her tiny shorts. Where else? The thought that not only is there room for ANYTHING in those shorts, but that those items continue to poke out as she is tickled is both absurdly humorous, and also kinda of hot. it suggests a vulnerability and kind of goofy eroticism that I love about this genre.

Now as for Yenny in general, and her influence...Yenny is one of my favorite comic characters as well. And in my humble opinion, she changed the genre forever. Drawing as he does, in the traditional Warner Brother's style, Ozzy brought tickling to a different place. And for me as a tickle comic fan he made me feel...less weird about the whole thing. Yenny was hot. Yenny was adorable. But the strip was also funny as well. Clever. Worthy of being in the mainstream media - where she ultimately ended up. For me it brought tickling and eroticism in general into a much less filthy place in my mind. If this gorgeous latina goddess could be constantly tickled in her barely-there clothing (and sometimes none at all) and have it all feel so normal and acceptable then maybe being a tickle fetishist wasn't so odd after all. So I'm more than willing to say that one of the main reasons I ever started creating tickle art was because of Yenny, and her awesome creator. Working with Oz on projects like TGTT and Secret Agent Sonya has been nothing short of righteous. :p

So as far as the Great Tickle Trap goes...we were trying to do more than just put together a group of well-established genre artists and writers and artists to create a free comic for the community. We were trying to bring in just a few of the iconic characters that MTJ has published over the years and meld them into a single hot storyline. And with that process to remember where we came from and how far we've come. Not only are Ozzy's characters well-loved...but I remember Yenny's adventures...and now Yoly's and Anabelle's, etc...like classic Loony Tunes cartoons. They've become actual archetypes within our own little community. Like the amazing characters that Colin has created. And Jim. And so many other talented folks within MYJ and beyond MTJ as well. I hope to be able to someday create the same sort of vibe with my own characters over time. A lofty goal, but something cool to work towards. That's what TGTT is really about. Tickling. The art, the genre, and the reasons we all come to this forum. At least - that's the target we're aiming at.

So...sorry to ramble endlessly...but I really dig this stuff. And appreciate that you picked up on a fun reference to a great tickle comic moment.

tklphile1: Heh...no things are not going well for her at all. I think our sexy spy still has a fair amount of laughing to do. And you're right...Sonya is more than a little sensitive about this...but she may have another tickle spot of two to reveal.

Thanks everyone - the "Debriefed" joke was just waaay too fun and corny not to include. I honestly can't believe that it hasn't been featured in a Sonya comic up to now. XD

Hope you all like the next page of the Great Tickle Trap...and let me just say that it's gonna blow some folks away. Rocket-spy style.

The Deet

We can't tell you...because it might give away the surprise.

But they'll be out pretty soon...and they will be FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

SO FREEEEEEEAKING AWWWEEEEEESOME!!!!!!!!!

Nosrsly. They will. You'll see.

Well...Jim...what do you think?

B

B:
...you know, it's getting hard to find words to describe...well, what I feel from looking at your most recent page (er, 'page 5' I mean by that, not the preview which...is a whole other feeilng).

Yes, the 'shorts' joke is great too. But seeing Sonya just curving in that way in reaction to that damn feather...it gives me a cold chill. The shivers in fact. Quite possibly the sexiest 'currrrrrve'...

*composes self*

But most of all...that view in the last panel. Not to knock the sadistic look on Lexi's face mixed with just the right colors (excellent work by Rocio there) presenting the imminent FURTHER threat...it's the view that knocks me over. That first-person glance of Sonya down her own body (with some very raw prominent features :) )...it's very unique to see it done like that and I just love it. I'd almost have it expected it slightly blurry due to tears and/or sweat in her eyes at this point, it being such a great concept.

Loved it...loved it 'too much'... ^^
*exhales*

B:
...you know, it's getting hard to find words to describe...well, what I feel from looking at your most recent page (er, 'page 5' I mean by that, not the preview which...is a whole other feeilng).

Yes, the 'shorts' joke is great too. But seeing Sonya just curving in that way in reaction to that damn feather...it gives me a cold chill. The shivers in fact. Quite possibly the sexiest 'currrrrrve'...

*composes self*

But most of all...that view in the last panel. Not to knock the sadistic look on Lexi's face mixed with just the right colors (excellent work by Rocio there) presenting the imminent FURTHER threat...it's the view that knocks me over. That first-person glance of Sonya down her own body (with some very raw prominent features :) )...it's very unique to see it done like that and I just love it. I'd almost have it expected it slightly blurry due to tears and/or sweat in her eyes at this point, it being such a great concept.

Loved it...loved it 'too much'... ^^
*exhales*

Thanks so much, Khali.

Those were some very generous and kind comments, and I appreciate them very much.

I know that if I can create a pose or a panel that makes us ticklephiles smirk in fiendish glee or shudder in tender empathy that I've come close to the mark.

I also really appreciate your feedback on that bottom panel. As someone who does a great job with challenging perspectives and foreshortening you always create poses outside the typical camera angle. I'm trying to do more of the same recently. And this panel was one example. The page that is soon to be posted has another. Not quite as dramatic...but hopefully kind of visually fun for those that care about such foo-foo-artsy things, like me.

Not to mention...in this world of obligatory laughter and coerced pleasure...what's more non-con than a little FORCED PERSPECTIVE!!!

Heh.

Thanks very very much, Khali. Your sweet comment really made my day in a huge way.

Thanks and thanks again,

Deet

thanks for this latest update... beautiful work

this is seriously amazing stuff you are giving us as gifts every week

i run a week behind right now as i have to go away for work on sunday, and this is my favourite thing to look forward to during the week... the thought of the next instalment of delicious tickling fun keeps me warm until friday brings me home again

and i love the bonuses we get too - debriefed! waaahahahahahaha

I can definitely imagine Lexi working on her nails at night and then, testing them out on her red-headed assistant Lydia. Poor thing...imagine all the screaming shennanigans she gets into just knowing LEXI. LOL.

oh man yes, of course, lydia... why didn't i think of that? of course she would 'rope' poor lydia into testing her tickling nails... awesome

Thanks again, buddy - hope you like tonight's page.

loved it... loved it

thanks for this latest update... beautiful work

this is seriously amazing stuff you are giving us as gifts every week

i run a week behind right now as i have to go away for work on sunday, and this is my favourite thing to look forward to during the week... the thought of the next instalment of delicious tickling fun keeps me warm until friday brings me home again

and i love the bonuses we get too - debriefed! waaahahahahahaha

oh man yes, of course, lydia... why didn't i think of that? of course she would 'rope' poor lydia into testing her tickling nails... awesome

loved it... loved it

Hey Buddy, thanks so much for support. It's awesome when the forums help us get through the week, and give us something awesome to look forward to.

And thanks kindly for the feedback on the recent page and the teasers. I didn't even plan on that ridonculous "debriefed joke" when I drew the page. Oly thought of it afterwards. Sheesh. LOL.

Anyway - thanks again. You're awesome.

B

On vacation but anytime Bandito posts something...holy shit.

And when I get back, I am finally doing this damn reading.

Cripes I'm late to the party but this has been awesome so far...and there's another one today? Wowsers! =P

Also I like the quasi-first person view in the last panel on page 5. Neat angle to show it from.

Great work by all involved.

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP
Welcome to the Dungeon!

This week please enjoy the 6th page of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!...

TickleTrap01_pg06.jpg

Page Notes: Lexi discovers Secret Agent Sonya's OTHER ticklish button.

Additional Page Notes: TGTT is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pages from other artists involved in the project. Pages 5 and 6 is a result of this planning and features illustrations by Bandito and colors by Rocio.

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13

I hope you enjoyed this weeks comic page! Page 7 of TGTT will be revealed next Sunday, June 10th, 2012 at roughly 9pm (PST)

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
Holy Christ! This series is going to be the death of me. Each page gets hotter and hotter, I don't know how you guys do it.

great love the new page. do you know what and when are the next info sheets coming out?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BANDITO!

FIFTY FIVE MORE PAGES just like that.

The only thing greater then that is Lexi's new Cap. You are one of the rare people to do that spot and not have it be completely sexual. Next time I bodily throw you, Bandito it will be into a sea of money!

great love the new page. do you know what and when are the next info sheets coming out?

The next info sheet will be released on June 17th and will feature the devilishly sadistic Gomez Girls!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back