• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

Now I'm feeling really sorry for Sonya. Lexi has gone from cruel to out of her mind crazy

Once again, Bandito shows why he's the best there is. This page is what I've come to expect: incredibly erotic and intense with the tickling. I love the whole symbology with all the missiles about to go off representing Sonya's impending and explosive orgasm. I love seeing girls enjoying their tickles like this, because they LOVE being tickled into repeated ticklegasm :wub:

Last edited:
i love the comic, buy i like rocio too draw all comic she made a sexy sonya, sorry bandido you are great too, how is next too be tickled?

I see that there has been much dislike for my opinion about the comic being done by a different artist for a bit. My intention with that comment was to say that I liked roccio better than bandito, not that I disliked bandito, but everyone likes jumping to conclusions. I have been told I should have given more of a constructive criticism type of comment, as apparently it is not ok to just say you like one artist over another. So I will do that here.

The reason, bandito, I like roccio better is that roccio's style, while perhaps lacking in expressive foot tickling, is far less crude in the character models. When you look at the pages by roccio, all of the characters have quite a bit of cuteness to them. They have a glossiness that provides warmth and intimacy with the scenes, and the forms of the characters are made to look semi-realistic and relatable. However, the ones done by you are far from this in almost every way. The girls in them look less like something you would invision in your fantasies and more like a caricature. And while I know lexi is going into full tickle fiend mode, it still seems she should have some allure rather than look like something out of a slasher movie. Quite the turn off.

So there it is. Some constructive criticism on why I like roccio is nicer than bandito for this project. Note here, all the people that will hate me for this post, that this is my opinion. This is all it has been from the start. You cannot say I am wrong to believe this, because it is all preference. If you dislike it, go ahead. It is not my place to say that you should or shouldn't agree with me. If you have something REAL to say, as opposed to "if you don't have something nice to say, then go to hell and shut up", then please go ahead and say it. I think people need to realize just because something is free, doesn't mean everyone should have to support it. Art must have its naysayers so that the artists do not become complacent and begin to produce dross and feel proud of themselves for making it. I'm talking to you MTJpub on post 203.

Anyway, have fun tearing apart my reply and explaining how wrong and unintelligent I am, I look forward to it. :D (P.S. just so someone doesn't get the wrong idea, I'm not trolling here, I really believe all I typed)

I see that there has been much dislike for my opinion about the comic being done by a different artist for a bit. My intention with that comment was to say that I liked roccio better than bandito, not that I disliked bandito, but everyone likes jumping to conclusions. I have been told I should have given more of a constructive criticism type of comment, as apparently it is not ok to just say you like one artist over another. So I will do that here.

The reason, bandito, I like roccio better is that roccio's style, while perhaps lacking in expressive foot tickling, is far less crude in the character models. When you look at the pages by roccio, all of the characters have quite a bit of cuteness to them. They have a glossiness that provides warmth and intimacy with the scenes, and the forms of the characters are made to look semi-realistic and relatable. However, the ones done by you are far from this in almost every way. The girls in them look less like something you would invision in your fantasies and more like a caricature. And while I know lexi is going into full tickle fiend mode, it still seems she should have some allure rather than look like something out of a slasher movie. Quite the turn off.

So there it is. Some constructive criticism on why I like roccio is nicer than bandito for this project. Note here, all the people that will hate me for this post, that this is my opinion. This is all it has been from the start. You cannot say I am wrong to believe this, because it is all preference. If you dislike it, go ahead. It is not my place to say that you should or shouldn't agree with me. If you have something REAL to say, as opposed to "if you don't have something nice to say, then go to hell and shut up", then please go ahead and say it. I think people need to realize just because something is free, doesn't mean everyone should have to support it. Art must have its naysayers so that the artists do not become complacent and begin to produce dross and feel proud of themselves for making it. I'm talking to you MTJpub on post 203.

Anyway, have fun tearing apart my reply and explaining how wrong and unintelligent I am, I look forward to it. :D (P.S. just so someone doesn't get the wrong idea, I'm not trolling here, I really believe all I typed)

Inigo14,

I apologize if it felt like you were being ganged up on. I seriously doubt anyone hates you for expressing your opinion or thinks that you’re any less intelligent because of it. I certainly do not.

Undoubtedly you’re untitled to your opinion. I just felt that your original response could have been worded better.

As you pointed out in your most recent post…

“It is all about preference”

Your preference for Rocio style does not make Bandito’s style inferior or in need of improvement. It simply does not suit your personal taste and I can respect that.

Let’s move forward and leave this minor disagreement behind us. After all TGTT has only just begun!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
Deets, I Lolled so hard when I realized Lexi was wearing Sonya's undies on her head. Also it is pretty scary to see that your artwork is still ever improving by leaps and bounds. Pure talent as always my friend.

tklmstr: Thanks mate. Killing you is definitely not the goal. But if you're allergic to hotness...The Great Tickle Trap is definitely a thread to avoid. LOL. Just wait until you see a couple of the pages that are coming up next. Rocio out did herself.

amkes: Evil and FUN! Xd Thanks for the comment, my friend.

Meangry: So glad you enjoyed it. You actually had some impact on this page. From our conversation on the "Naughty Angel" pages. You were right. No reason that a little female naugty-bit tickling can't be explored in my work. Thanks as always for your input. It is greatly valued.

AE: Ha ha ha...I'm so glad someone noticed the fact that Lexi was wearing Sonya's shorts on her head. I kind of mentioned it before...but Lexi has always struck me as an absolutely enraptured tickler. And if she ever got the chance to really lose herself she could easily go a little off the deep end. All I did was finally help her get to that blissful uninterrupted place she's been kept away from. LOL. I look very forward to your next bodily throw, my friend. Thanks kindly.

Deemon-Tickle: Thanks for the kind words, buddy. Anytime we can inspire a cold shower it's a good thing. XD

tklphile1: Yeah, lexi has gone bat-shit insane. I admit...I really like having the ticklers sometimes become completely maniacal. I think it's the influence of folks like BAC (who I am nothing like style-wise...but inspired by none the less). His ticklers were always waaaaaay over the top. It somehow makes the tickling seem more desperate when the Ler is a lunatic. Thanks very much for commenting.

Azazel2000: You have no idea, my friend. Rocio is creating a 32nd shaolin chamber of ticklish hotness with Maggs in the center.

Ticklefur: Thanks so much for the support, my friend. The truth is that I'm not the best. Trust me...several people on this very thread will attest vociferously to the fact. All this is ultimately about what turns us on and what we personally enjoy. Some people dig what I put out. Some do not. But I'm thrilled that these pages hit that magic button for you, and I so appreciate your positive support. As for the dozens of rockets and nuclear torpedoes about to launch...I have no idea what you are referring to. Those are only rockets. Any resemblance to orgasmic symbology is entirely coincidental. :p

Pollo: Thanks buddy. As I mentioned before...and likely will again until people are numb to the hearing of it...Rocio is an outstanding artist. And I love the fact that people love her work. Fortunately the Great Tickle Trap is not a contest to determine who the best MTJ artist is. Boy would that be a long, involved, heated affair. XD. Please just enjoy the ride, and know that there will be more free Rocio artwork very soon.

Inigio: Thanks very much for the detailed reply, buddy. Constructive criticism is always a gift. And while I think Jim said it better than I will, I want to clear the deck real quick. I respect the heck out of your opinion. Rocio is wonderful. And I'm sure many many many people adore her work. Your comments are entirely valid, and I do not disagree with any of them. What it boils down to is that you prefer Rocio's style. Awesome. No one is challenging that opinion.

What a couple folks HAVE challenged is your tone. Not opinion. Tone. And just as you have every right to your opinion...so does everyone else. So you show up to critique some art. And then someone shows up to critique you. And you understandably get defensive and start talking about your opinion and preference. That's the challenge here, amigo. Is that everyone really DOES have an opinion. You. And everyone else. And if you get to share yours. So does everyone else.

And ultimately criticism is tough to take graciously. It's easy as hell to offer an "opinion", but really tough to take criticism - even if it is constructive. You offered criticism easily. But didn't really like it when people criticized your tone. That's all I'm saying. When someone shows up and curtly offers negative criticism in what feels like an offensive tone I tend to get defensive, and so do other people. Obviously so do you. And your comment probably only took a few minutes to write. Some of these illustrations take hours and hours. So it can sting even a little more when opinions are given so quickly and effortlessly. Do you know what I mean?

Bottom line: I love your opinion. I love Rocio's work as well. And I don't expect you to love mine. I don't expect anyone to, and am so grateful for every single positive impact I have. Your most recent reply actually makes me even look at my own style for a second and wonder if I can improve on it some more. That's a gift. But since we both get a little defensive when faced with criticism...how about we both just agree to try to be mindful of how we offer it to other people. Is that fair? No reason for anyone here to argue the point. Just a couple people getting defensive when they feel kind of criticized. Thanks again for being a fan of Rocio's work, and for taking the time to write some thoughtful and constructive critique. Hope you like the new pages Rocio will be contributing to the thread soon.

Rage: Awwwwwwwwww...thanks so much, good buddy. You're one of the reason's for that, you know? My attempts to improve...not Lexi wearing Sonya's knickers on her loony head. You've always been so supportive, and honestly it makes me want to challenge myself to do better work. I have a long way to go...but with each page I hope to learn something else new. As for Lexi's wackiness...thanks kindly for noticing. She is seriously hilarious. I love that zany maniac.

Thanks again for all the wonderful support, everyone. So glad you all feel as passionately about this stuff as we do.

Cheers,

Teh Deets

Cripes I'm late to the party but this has been awesome so far...and there's another one today? Wowsers! =P

Also I like the quasi-first person view in the last panel on page 5. Neat angle to show it from.

Great work by all involved.

I'm glad that you're enjoying TGTT! I agree, Bandito nailed the perspective in that panel.

Holy Christ! This series is going to be the death of me. Each page gets hotter and hotter, I don't know how you guys do it.

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! :hello:

wow thats just evil

:mwahaha:

Fu**ing great Art! Wow... a now the Gomez Girls?

*wentoutforacoldshower*

Trust me... You're going to need a cold shower or three once you see the next few pages ;)

Now I'm feeling really sorry for Sonya. Lexi has gone from cruel to out of her mind crazy

I think Lexi's madness is linked to the fact that this is the first time she has ever had someone totally at her mercy without having the tables turned on her! :boogie:

Good lord! When they get to Maggs, I'm a goner.

Wait until you see what TGTT has in store for poor ticklish Maggs! :D

i love the comic, buy i like rocio too draw all comic she made a sexy sonya, sorry bandido you are great too, how is next too be tickled?

Who is next?

Well, that's a secret... Which will be revealed this Sunday, June 10th, 2012 at roughly 9pm (PST)

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
Who is next?

Well, that's a secret... Which will be revealed this Sunday, June 10th, 2012 at roughly 9pm (PST)

Jim
MTJpub.com

you can´t do this too me plesssssssssssssss i beg on mi knees, a teser a clue a smoke singh any thing plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think I missed something... I just realize page 5 has been released already. Objectively, I can see that there is not a big difference with the quality of delivery done by both artists, except that one can be distinguished from the other - but I find them both sexy! Page 5, like that of page 4, is a great treat with those special care (highlight) on the nipples that caught my attention.

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Teaser

Rocio returns with the next tantalizing page of TGTT this Sunday, June 10th, 2012 at roughly 9pm (PST)

TGTT_pg07_Preview.jpg
YOLY'S SUFFERING HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN (a tiny teaser image from the soon to be release seventh page of TGTT.)

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13

Last edited:
First Sonya, now Yoly.
Jim, I think you are spoiling us. :typerhappy:

Will Yoly strength play into what happens to her? I know her feet are incredibly ticklish but I wonder is there is something more that her tickler can do to make her suffer more...
*insure evil laugh here*:stirthepot:

Can't wait to see what ticklish hell our favorite hillbilly will go through.
Keep up the fantastic work guys!

You know, I must admit I AM RATHER CURIOUS HOW Rocio would have done those two Bandito Sonya/Lexi pics in her style.

Not that I'm saying Bandito did a poor job. Not all all, he did great. He did awesome. It was a moment in time that shall last FOREVER!

I'd just curious as hell to see how Rocio would end up portraying Lexi finding Sonya's "OTHER TICKLISH BUTTON".

Seriously. The curiosity is killing me! It's eating me up inside! Would Rocio be interested in a commission?

If she would, would MTJ and Bandito object to me paying her to do her version of those two Bandito drawn Sonya/Lexi pics?

You know, I must admit I AM RATHER CURIOUS HOW Rocio would have done those two Bandito Sonya/Lexi pics in her style.

Not that I'm saying Bandito did a poor job. Not all all, he did great. He did awesome. It was a moment in time that shall last FOREVER!

I'd just curious as hell to see how Rocio would end up portraying Lexi finding Sonya's "OTHER TICKLISH BUTTON".

Seriously. The curiosity is killing me! It's eating me up inside! Would Rocio be interested in a commission?

If she would, would MTJ and Bandito object to me paying her to do her version of those two Bandito drawn Sonya/Lexi pics?

Trust me when I say that we are keeping Rocio very busy. We have projects lined up for her through the end of the year and beyond.

Not to worry... Rocio has her share of erotic content that has yet to be unveiled in The Great Tickle Trap!

Last edited:
We have projects lined up for her through the end of the year and beyond.

Then she has no time for commissions then? Was kinda hoping to pay her for a commission comic of Sonya's adventures at the "Villains Gala" where she meets a yellow colored feather boa wearing Madame Goldfeather, is
caught, and subjected to Goldfeather's MERCILESS feather boa treatment. ^_~

jim i love teasers and hate them too, a teaser give me hope and keep me smiling until the next page, but also make me feel i can´t wait ani longer too read the next page lol

Pat: You are obsessed with the feather boa treatment. LOL. Thanks for being such a fan of Sonya and Goldfeather!

Pollo: You're in for an agonizing ride, buddy. Because the teasing has only just begun.

Hee hee. Can't wait for your guys to see the next page.

So.

Freaking.

Hot.

B

by any chance are any of ozzy's characters (besides yoly) be getting tickled? and if so WHICH ONES?!?!?

by any chance are any of ozzy's characters (besides yoly) be getting tickled? and if so WHICH ONES?!?!?

Technically Sonya is Ozzy's character.

And she gets tickled.

Everything else is a surprise.

:p

B

TOUCHÉ MONSIEUR PUSSYCAT!!

Ha ha ha!

All joking aside, amigo...we really can't spoil the surprise. All I can say is that I think everyone is going to really enjoy the Great Tickle Trap, and that I'm not exaggerating when I say that this comic is going to have a couple wicked surprises for MTJ fans.

Thanks so much for your continued support.

Moe to come.

TONIGHT!!!

And just wait until you see what Rocio has up her evil little sleeve for poor Yoly.

**BWAAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!**

The Deeto

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back