• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

I only have a question, Maggs is going too have nude scenes like the other girls?

Man, that'd be really, really nice...

...but since Maggs is usually a very tame tickle comic, I'm not expecting it :idunno:

I love the different sized feathers in the "spice rack" above the sink! The little details make this great :)

I really like the Mad Doctor. She has a manic and dynamic personality and look that really gives her a distinct presence. She should definitely be incorporated as a MTJ regular in more series than this.

I really like the Mad Doctor. She has a manic and dynamic personality and look that really gives her a distinct presence. She should definitely be incorporated as a MTJ regular in more series than this.

Uh, she is. She stars in Bandito's Bump In The Night series, and is totally awesome there.

Haven't poked my head by to answer folks for a few days - sorry about that - busy week. So I thought I'd just pop by and toss out some replies in a biiiig post and not a buncha little ones.

amkes: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh trust me. If Maggs laughs she's going to have her hands full. Zombie hands that is. Whooooa NELLY!

Pollo: Maggs being naked in The Great Tickle Trap: good question. The answer is kindasortamaybebutmaybenottoo. We tried to keep every character in this collaboration true to their own comic series while at the same time, pushing the envelope a bit. So should you expect Maggs to arrive in a similar situation to Yoly? No. Should you expect Magg's tickling to be insanely hot and sexy while at the same time treasuring her own origins. Yup. Does that answer your question? Probably not. LOL. Just hang tight, and try to enjoy every page for what it is. We're trying to please a lot of folks with this comic, and in the end we didn't want to change any of the characters too much. Thanks for your input, and in the end I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Deemon-Tickle: Thanks so much, buddy - and thanks for all of your wonderful feedback on TGTT. As far as the Mad Doc's assistant, Oshima: unfortunately the Doc's sexy assistant was destroyed. Violently. One of the Doc's new monsters (Stompers) found Oshima one evening and tickled her until she blew every circuit in her body. But don't worry. The Doc has a new sexy nurse assistant who will be debuting soon. ;-)

Lord Sebastian: Heh...that's pretty funny. Thanks very kindly. We love Bumps in the Night around here. In fact at MTJ we love all things that bump, bounce, jiggle, wiggle, guffaw, or squeal in hysterical laughter. Much appreciate the support.

tkmstr: No you rock. Thank you for the great feedback! There's more to come.

tklphile1: She is indeed the Mad Doc from Bump in the Night, and thank you bunches for catching that. Wasn't sure how many folks might recognize her at first. And you're right again that Maggs is in for a tickling like she has never experienced before. Even without the...you know...reanimated zombie hands and stuff. XD Thanks man.

Tkle 26: Oh man...what Colin and Rocio have done with the Maggs series blows me away. I love her comics. So getting an opportunity to work with both her talented creators to develop this scene was sorta a dream come true. I hope it knocks your socks off. I know Maggs sure squealed a lot. ;-)

detritus: Thank YOU for your wonderful continued support of TGTT. You know...we kind of had a revelation with Yoly's scene. There's just not enough soapy, sudsy, bubbly, tickle torture climax, nekkid hilly-billy teeklin' comic pages. So boom. Problem solved. And the Mad Doc definitely has her own unique fasion sense...but all the better for us since she makes for quite the sexy tickler and quite the vulnerable tickle target. Thanks again for all your great support.

Colin: Oh wow...Diedre WOULD make such a hot little mad scientist! When's the next Magg's coming out, btw? Soon? Soooooooooooon??? Ha ha ha. Thanks for all the amazing things you do, buddy - and especially for your incredible work on TGTT. Your skills take everything you work on to a whole new level.

TMF Jeff: That's basically like getting a flying chest bump from god. But...ya know...without the beard-burn. o_O For my part, thanks very very very much, Jeff.

Master Tickle: And More More MORE is what you shall receive. LOL. TGTT has much more to offer. And thank you for your feedback.

Ticklefur: Hey thanks man. We thought she'd make a great tickler for poor Maggs. I mean...it is kind of her job. ;-)

Ticklefur again: Heh...tame for you. Perfect for someone else. But if you keep your mind open...I think you'll find that Maggs' tickles prove to be sexy as hell.

Deemon-Tickle: Since the artist creating The Great Tickle Trap is the same artist that works on Maggs (the amazing Rocio). And the writer of Maggs is the same guy that helped write TGTT (the uber talented Colin). I think they know all too well the limits and boundaries of each character involved. At the same time, they're also the perfect folks to bend and push those boundaries. I don't think you'll be disappointed in teh hotness.

DH: Always a pure joy to hear from you. And yeah...those little details are allllllllllllll Rocio. Nothing about them in the script. It's just her amazing way of bringing her own naughty tickling vision into the comic. And we have to be honest. We love it. Like you, Rocio just has a fantastic talnt for bringing these scenes to life and imbuing them with sexiness. Imagine what she would do to poor Annie if that little pirate ever found her way into Rocio's clutches. **shudders........with joy**

Amnesiac: Thanks man. She is. I know it's hard to keep track of MTJ's hundreds of amazing publications. But she is sorta the c-star of the Bump in the Night series. Which currently has it's third issue in production.

Ticklefur: Right you are, amigo. Thanks for saying so.

Amnesiac: Think of it as a delightful opportunity. MTJ anticipated your whim, and created the very thing you wanted several years ago...so it would be currently sitting in their lovely online catalog waiting for your enjoyment. Thank you, MTJ...where time-traveling whim-anticipation is what we do. LMAO. I think you'll like the BITN series...but check out the free covers and write ups and see if it's your bag (as the kids are saying).

Alrighty guys...thanks again for the awesome feedback. There's much more to come.

The Deeto

Thanks so much, buddy - and thanks for all of your wonderful feedback on TGTT. As far as the Mad Doc's assistant, Oshima: unfortunately the Doc's sexy assistant was destroyed. Violently. One of the Doc's new monsters (Stompers) found Oshima one evening and tickled her until she blew every circuit in her body. But don't worry. The Doc has a new sexy nurse assistant who will be debuting soon. ;-)

*drooling* Oh my God... you are the best!!! I'm so lucky, the last Time I saw the Bot, was in BITN02... :)
And no problem. Such a great Art, Comic and Idea have to be supported and commented.

Go one like this, I my prays will got to you for a long time:man:
Can't sleep.... want the next page :)

Last edited:
Wow! I love page 11, especially Maggs being tickled in such a spooky environment! I have some special thing for lab tickle environment... and as I can see the "make" and stuff, I am sure, even without mentioning, this is Colin's description and script...

*drooling* Oh my God... you are the best!!! I'm so lucky, the last Time I saw the Bot, was in BITN02... :)
And no problem. Such a great Art, Comic and Idea have to be supported and commented.

Go one like this, I my prays will got to you for a long time:man:
Can't sleep.... want the next page :)

No worries, buddy.

The next page will be upon us before you know it. Thanks again for all your support.

And Bohy: Colin is an amazing writer and has such a fun and sexy imagination for this genre (and I'm sure many others). He has turned Maggs into such an amazingly cute, fun, sexy character...and her universe is a pure delight. It makes me drool for the next Maggs comic installment.

Thanks again everyone.

And you know what today is.

Which means tomorrow is...THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP DAY! YAY!

B

Having seen all the Maggs books, I think it'd be very...unbecoming...for there to be a full out nudey scene. Again, wouldn't be an issue, but it's going to be tame regardless.

Andi, on the other hand...

Having seen all the Maggs books, I think it'd be very...unbecoming...for there to be a full out nudey scene. Again, wouldn't be an issue, but it's going to be tame regardless.

Andi, on the other hand...

Unbecoming is a good word for it. Well put. And again, I doubt it if anyone will find the Maggs pages anything short of very smexy.

And as for Andi...well her scene actually involves MORE clothes. It was influenced by the same folks who put Yoly's top back on. DAMN THEM!!!

They wickedly put layer after layer of clothing on poor Andi while she squeals in ticklish terror.

Okay.

I might be lying about that one. ;P

B

And as for Andi...well her scene actually involves MORE clothes. It was influenced by the same folks who put Yoly's top back on. DAMN THEM!!!

They wickedly put layer after layer of clothing on poor Andi while she squeals in ticklish terror.

Okay.

B

:dropatear
Clothes... sounds Terrible^^

I wait for Andy since the Beginning, and now that? My heart....
Kinding: The Main fact ist, Andy will drive insane and went berserked:blush:

...but if I'm allowed to addmit that:
Evene a naked Andy won't bother me :D

I mean: In the Bounch Cix Comics... very sexual and brillant. No need for clothing ;)

But First: Maggs :)

Last edited:

Okay.

B
Andi's my girl, the most gorgeous and wonderful of all the Tickle Trap girls, the one I've been waiting for. She outdoes all the others for total hotness and beauty :wub:

Deemon Tickle: Hee hee. Okay...I'm lying about more clothes for Andi. Her scene is hot as hell, and chock full of surprises, if I do say so myself. I think you're gonna really dig it. But before we get there, as you said...we get Maggs' wonderful scene with her new friend: The Mad Doc. And I know you guys are gonna really love what Rocio has done with the next few pages. Thanks, my friend.

Midnight Circus: Thanks for the kind words, and the input, amigo. The whole "Nekkid Maggs" contingency (as it has been dubbed) has been a hotly debated topic. But not amongst the folks working on the project. I love naked tickles. I often think a little topless (or bottomless) nudity brings a smoldering quality to a lot of tickle scenes. But when we were all working through the Maggs scene we were all on the same page. Maggs is cute as can be. She's adorable. She's that tom-boyish goth girl you just desperately want to see tickled. But she's not a bottomless, spread-eagle ticklelee at this point in her career. And we all made the silent unanimous agreement to keep her that way for her involvement in TGTT. Respecting her character for who she is. At that same time I can say that Maggs will be pushed further in TGTT than she has (in terms of the "skin" category and really the eroticism category as well). So in the end I hope you all dig it. We really apreciate all of your feedback tremendously - and love the fact that you all care enough about these characters that you want to see more of em. Because frankly...we know where you're coming from. Trust us. You're in good hands - and I think you'll continue to be surprised and hopefully delighted by the progression of TGTT.

Metalltickler: Hey thanks man. So glad you're digging it. That said...I hope we can continue to earn your appreciation. Stay tuned and we hope you really enjoy the rest of the project. I know we've all had a true BLAST working on it for all of you.

Ticklefur: Thanks very much, buddy. Obviously Andi holds a special spot in my heart (not a spawt bot joke). And I'm so glad you enjoy her character so much as well. It's one of the best things about a project like TGTT. We hope we've been able to include a lot of favorites in this comic so far. We all love different characters for different reasons. And that's one of the things that makes MTJ so special: that there really are a bunch of different characters created by different writers, and drawn by so many talented artists. There truly is something for everyone. The variety of writers, and creative minds makes it possible to apply to so many different tastes. I hope that everyone has a favorite character in TGTT (and were maybe even introduced to a couple new characters they have fallen in love with). And as far as Andi's tickles...I think you'll be pleased. I know Andi is still shuddering at the thought. (Devilish laugh here).

Thanks again everyone. For my part I just want to let you know how much everyone at MTJ appreciates all your support and feedbak for the many many years we've been doing this. We hope TGTT can continue to knock your socks off, and maybe even give you a chuckle or two.

Happy TGTT day.

A new page is right around the corner. Unless something heavy falls on Jim.

OH NOES!

Jim...avoid all heavy objects!!!

The Deet

Deemon Tickle: Hee hee. Okay...I'm lying about more clothes for Andi. Her scene is hot as hell, and chock full of surprises, if I do say so myself. I think you're gonna really dig it. But before we get there, as you said...we get Maggs' wonderful scene with her new friend: The Mad Doc. And I know you guys are gonna really love what Rocio has done with the next few pages. Thanks, my friend.

Can't breath... can't breath. I will definitly enjoy Maggs pages, but your words about Andi:shake:
Oh man... I hate to be liefe in the German Time Zone... want the page :):):)

I rember what the Mad Doc did to Stompanato, and this was so damn sexy-cruel:thumbsup:
...what will she do with Maggs? Only Hours :)

maybe Annalisa gets a Cameo ;)

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP
Welcome to the Dungeon!

This week please enjoy the 12th page of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!...

TickleTrap01_pg12.jpg

Page Notes...
1. Some numbskull left *Maggs clothes on!
2. Dead digit tickles!
3. Squirms, Squeels, and Videotape!

*See MAGGS comic series created by Colin and featuring the art of Rocio Zucchi!

Next Sunday, July 29th, 2012 at roughly 9pm (PST) The Spotlight will be on The Mad Doctor and we will reveal her much anticipated Bio Sheet along with other goodies!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13

Last edited:
ohhh my please tell me there is more tickling with mags?? i cant get enough of it

I know this might sound odd but I wish I was them I really love being tickled its just impossible to find somebody that doesn't think I'm weird...I'm not weird I just want to be tickled ;_;

Oh well good comic I must say love the art and the dialoge is fantasitc, keep it up :p

:yourock:

Fantastic. Great poor maggs. And taped for the School Website... want this Video :D

Great and mean.

Awesome Page

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back