• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Teaser

Bandito returns with the next stunning bonus page of TGTT this Sunday, September 23rd, 2012 at roughly 9pm (PST)

teaser91912.jpg
Oh, Oh... It looks like the Gomez Girls are back! (a teaser panel from the soon to be release 18th page of TGTT.)

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19
Post #670 TGTT: Spotlight on: JANE

Last edited:
:typerhappy:
OH MY GAWWWD!!!!

The Gomez Girls will join!
:excited::bugeyed:

Oh man... when it's Sunday?... can't wait... really can't wait

Need my Defi...:D:):)

The teaser looks like the best Page of the world... and then: The whole page.. I'm dying:eek:
This would be so awesome. Andi looks like she enjoys it allready... but with the Gomez Girls...
she will climax the walls away. Hope her Toering are not at work... don't want her bounce away from this:omg:

AWESOME!!!

Deemon: Thanks, good buddy. I really appreciate the encouragement. I really tried to make the next few pages as sexy as I could. And after what they did to her in Sonya 2...I knew that Andi would be devastated when the Gomez Girls arrived on the scene. Not to mention, Rocio made Anabelle look so damn hot that I couldn't resist the possibility that SHE might end up on the business end of the feather. Seriously, thanks for your generous feedback, and I promise that there may be a lot of jiggling, and squirming, and writhing, and bucking in the near future...but no bouncing. XD I'm not letting Andi go anywhere for a while.

Can't wait for you all to see the full page this weekend!

Cheers,

The Deet

Deemon: Thanks, good buddy. I really appreciate the encouragement. I really tried to make the next few pages as sexy as I could. And after what they did to her in Sonya 2...I knew that Andi would be devastated when the Gomez Girls arrived on the scene. Not to mention, Rocio made Anabelle look so damn hot that I couldn't resist the possibility that SHE might end up on the business end of the feather. Seriously, thanks for your generous feedback, and I promise that there may be a lot of jiggling, and squirming, and writhing, and bucking in the near future...but no bouncing. XD I'm not letting Andi go anywhere for a while.

Can't wait for you all to see the full page this weekend!

Cheers,

The Deet

Oh hell yeah:typerhappy:
You are so right... shame on me that i don't think about that:D:D:D
maybe he hot Anna, will become a Victim, too.... :omg:
Yeah the G-Girlz are mean.. if no one is there, the'll tickle each other... and two hot Ticklees (Andi is the hotter one;)) would be ...Great!!!

Can't wait it... this will become totally awesome. Need a towle.... I'm drooling to much^^

Amkes: Don't worry, she'll be coming soon. And hard.

B

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Teaser

Bandito returns with the next stunning bonus page of TGTT this Sunday, September 23rd, 2012 at roughly 9pm (PST)

View attachment 322109
Oh, Oh... It looks like the Gomez Girls are back! (a teaser panel from the soon to be release 18th page of TGTT.)

Jim
MTJpub.com
>,< what the........ oh my................ the room is spinning i i i i *faint*

To HELL WITH MY TWO FRONT TEETH! All I want for Christmas is Rocio drawing the Gomez Girls tickling Sonya. ^_~

Deemon: Thanks amigo! The day is finally here. TGTT day. I really hope you like the page. We tried to throw in a lot of humor as always - I know Andi thought it was pretty funny. And hopefully it end up being pretty hot too. Thanks for all your support!

Amkes: Now we just have to deliver on the promise. XD. Hope you dig the page, buddy.

Pat: Anything is possible with the Great Tickle Trap. But your odds are about one in seventy two million. Just fyi. :p

Thanks guys.

It's here again...TGTT day.

Really been looking forward to sharing this page with you.

Stay tuned.

B

Deemon: Thanks amigo! The day is finally here. TGTT day. I really hope you like the page. We tried to throw in a lot of humor as always - I know Andi thought it was pretty funny. And hopefully it end up being pretty hot too. Thanks for all your support!

Thanks guys.

It's here again...TGTT day.

Really been looking forward to sharing this page with you.

Stay tuned.

B

Popcorn? Ceck
Cola? Check
Cold water? Check
Defibrillator? Check

Would be a great Night. And I think I will love it:
Andi, Anna, G-Firlz, Fun, Tickling.... :typerhappy:
In due Time... in due Time:D:D:D

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP
Welcome to the Dungeon!

This week please enjoy the 18th page of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!...

TickleTrap01_pg18.jpg

Page Notes...
The GOMEZ GIRLS are back!

Additional Page Notes: TGTT is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pages from other artists involved in the project. Pages 18-20 is a result of this planning and features illustrations by Bandito and colors by Rocio.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19
Post #670 TGTT: Spotlight on: JANE

Last edited:
i love everyone working one this comic. i dont know if i could love you guys anymore then i am right now

I love the combination of the two artists! Just love it! What made you guys decide to try this?

DEFI ON!!!! BACK!!!

...okay.... in the last Moment

You guys: Perfect!:yayzorz:

So great I mean: like Anna said 'Girlfriend'... like the G-Girls tie her ars up and give her her own medicine....:yowzer:

This is sooooooo awesome. My Sexy and tickle Level is so high right now, I cannot say how happy I am:drool:

This looks sooooo hawt. The two Girls tied and tickled by the mean Girls.... the words naked... slave.. undies of... mad so may things with my mind:bubbleheart:
Oh man... how many Pages will come with Andi ... two... or three?

And the Drawings are sooooo awesome. Remebers me on Secret Agent Sonya Doomsday button. Could loo at it the whole day. The Nipples the feet, the expression in the faces... all the freckles on Andi... I still have the Wedding Ring;)
Wish I would be a Girl for her.... *damn*

Guys: You did it again. Thank you for this awesome page and this awesome Comic. You are the mastern in this genre:man:

PERFECT!!!!

Last edited:
Awesome curve ball you guys set up. Bringing in the sinister yet sexy Gomez sisters to give annebelle a taste of her own medicine as well as tickling the helpless andi into hysterics.

BEST COMIC EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The worst part about when these pages come out is that it is a full week until the next time.

:omg:

This latest page is just.... AMAZINGLY AMAZING!!!! Ooohhh, man. A foursome?? YESSS! Superbly drawn by the Deet, and with Roccio's incredible colours, and so very very HAWT! Deliciously erotic! Just keep on going! PLEASE :happyhop:

:numberone: :lover: :bounce:

This whole thing is just wonderful from top to bottom. In every conceivable way. And absurdly generous.

Page 18 - VERY HOT! Something is special about those nipples.. really.;) Then for da record, I really have a serious visual kink for "torn" clothes. :D

Hey guys and gals. Sorry for the delay on my part.....not that anyone is waiting anxiously with baited-breath for my reply or anything. LMAO.

It's been a rather nutty week.

Doctor Zombie: Awww, thanks man. I'm so glad you liked the page. Thanks very much for the encouragement!

toymasters: Thanks bud!

amkes: Your love is like a battery for our...um...hands. Wait. That sounds weird. :p Thanks for the support, amigo. I hope the next page makes you love us even more. XD

MasterTickle: It's supposed to be hard. if it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. <----- blatant Tom Hanks quote. hee hee...thanks man!

Pat: Actually we checked with our lawyers and it turns out that we don't have to admit it. Sorry.

Inigo: Hey thanks! As for what made us try it...well...I guess it's what we did before with the Sonya pages. I drew it, inked it, wrote it, lettered it - and Rocio colored it (quite well). I did a lot of follow up color-work as well, which I often do, because I'm a tinkerer. But...meh...who's keeping score. I love working with a talented colorist like Rocio or White Lotus or others, because it allows me more time to draw more pages. Good times.

Deemon: I'm really sorry you didn't like it, buddy. Hopefully we'll do better on the next page. LOL! You're awesome, Deemon. Thank you for all the wonderful feedback. I hope we can continue to impress with the next page.

tklphile: Ya know...I have to admit something: it wasn't part of the original plan. The Gomez Girls - Anabelle being tickled - all of it. It's just that when Colin and Jim and I saw what an amazing job Rocio did drawing Anabelle tickling Andi, we knew there was no way we could let either of them go without a little more tickle torture. The rest, as the saying goes, is history. XD

Featherfall: I feel the same way about Christmas. Why can't Santa come now! NOW! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! o____________O heh. Thanks for the feedback dude.

Ticklefur: Thanks very much, buddy. Your comment really made my day. So glad you liked the page, and hope the next page both surprises and delights you.

munchie01: Wow - thanks very very much. A lot of cool people worked on this project for sure. And I guess even one or two non-cool ones, like me. XD Glad you liked the tops and bottoms....and there are more bottoms coming this week. Very hot ticklish bottoms. ^^;;;;;

Meangry: You love me and you know it. Just wait. I'll prove it to ya. ;-) Andi has a "gift" she'd like to give ya.

Bohy: You rock, Anne. Thanks so much! And as for the torn clothes...I agree. They are very sizzling. Wait until you see a shot of Anabelle's torn shorts in the next page. It makes me crazy just thinking about it. XD

Quagmire: Really? I'm way too close to all of this to tell. Why do you think? Thanks for the input, buddy.

Well, okay...so it's almost time again.

And I have to be honest....this next page might be my favorite one of my pages of TGTT. I really like it.

In fact, I'm horribly tempted to post a small sample of it, just because I want everyone to be able to enjoy it NOW.

What do you guys think?

Should we leave the surprise until Sunday....or post a little cheeky sample before then?

Of course, answering that question would require folks to randomly check the thread, and then randomly read through my double-spaced comment insanity. But hey...if you see it, give us a shout. Ya might get a naughty glimpse into Andi and Anabelle's ticklish agony a day or two early.

Cheers to all y'all.

B

Oh man, really loving the beginning of Andi's tickling ordeal

I can't work out if she hates it or loves it... or that delicious mixture of both.... which is it Bandito? or aren't you telling?

great art Deets... your loving attention to delightful boob detail is always an utter joy

I wish this could go on forever

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back