• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

Oh man, really loving the beginning of Andi's tickling ordeal

I can't work out if she hates it or loves it... or that delicious mixture of both.... which is it Bandito? or aren't you telling?

great art Deets... your loving attention to delightful boob detail is always an utter joy

I wish this could go on forever

Thanks so much, buddy! We always really appreciate your feedback.

As far as Andi hating or loving it...I gotta say it's a tough one to answer. The quick answer is both.

She hates it...and yet...some how when she constantly finds herself being tied up and tickled...finds that maybe her libido doesn't hate it as much as the rest of her does.

XD

Seriously - thanks so much for your generous encouragement!

Today is the day.

We've got a surprise in store for you guys.

Stay tuned.

>.>

<.<

O.O!!!

I'm not tellin'. Just stay tuned.

Deet

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP
Welcome to the Dungeon!

This week please enjoy the 19th page of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!...

TickleTrap01_pg19.jpg

Page Notes...

WHAT THE... JANE! DUSTY! & TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH!

Additional Page Notes: TGTT is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pages from other artists involved in the project. Pages 18-20 is a result of this planning and features illustrations by Bandito and colors by Rocio.

Here is a sneak peak at TGTT official release schedule for the next two weeks...
10/3/12 TGTT Spotlight on: JANE!
10/7/12 TGTT Spotlight on: DUSTY!
10/10/12 TGTT Spotlight on: TAMMI
10/14/12 TGTT: Comic Page 20

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19

Last edited:
Dusty!!!!
My favorite of the Space Weasels

Jane!!!!
My favorite of the Chix

and the One and only Tickle Witch Tammi!!!!

Oh my Gaaaaawwwd!!!!

Hope they tickle the Evil... or better... get some awesome Tickling;)

:D:D:D:D

You did it again:) *Plottwistdance*

Is this the rescue? The turn of the TGTT? Or only more ticklish Victims? ;)
You are the greatest:D I so love this Comic

...did we get the Info, why the Girl are captured and who is the head behind all of that?.... I'm so :typerhappy:

New awesome heroes of the Ticklish World apears, with every Page this Comic becomes more legendary

And I so love the TIS Novels and Comics:typerhappy:

The next Page comes One day before my Birthday... so kind of you:D
but for now I'm glad to see this awesome Bios that will come. I mean Dusty.. Jane... best bios ever I think:typerhappy:

I can't say how much i want the Story go on.... now with new Chars and a New Story... how long would this be.
If it is my Will, it can go on forever and ever:D:D:D

Thanks a lot. YOU ARE AWSOME!!!!
TGTT is beyond all Dreams :D

....if you go on with this... I will fall in love with all of you:)

Last edited:
You guys are wonderful. This is such a tribute to what this community is.

Additionally...I've been waiting for Tammi the whole time! I can't wait! I hope she gets tickled! I love your rendition of her, Bandito.

tooo hot must hide or join in i am so confused

This comic is getting better by the page. I cant believe the amazing cast of characters you guys have set up. I might pass out from the overload of beautiful ladies. Cant.....stand.....it!!!!!

Captain Dusty.....didn't see that comming. :shock2:

Hmm...methinks the villanesses are about to get theirs. The Gomez girls have had it comming for a looong time. Maybe we'll find out how ticklish their bellybuttons are. :)

A freaking AMAZING page! The girls are loving their tickle session, y'know they are :redheart:

And we have DUSTY!!!! YEEESSSSS!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I love Dusty soooo much! I really hope to see her tickling, or being tickled, or both!
What a page!
:omg:

Hey folks,

Just wanted to let you know that TGTT Spotlight on: JANE! will be posted tomorrow, Thursday October 4th.

My apologizes for the slight delay.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
meangry: hey thanks, man. And o be honest - we hate waiting too. We wish we could just up and produce all this stuff instant;y...but DAMN...does it take a lot of time. Time to write, and time to pencil, and time to ink, and time to color, and time to letter, and time to edit, and time to post, and time to comment, and....well....lots of time. Really appreciate your kind support, and hope the Great Tickle Trap is worth the wait while it lasts.

Deemon: Thanks so much, my friend. Your support and positive feedback is so greatly appreciated. It's awesome to know that you like these characters and that the introduction of Tammi, Dusty, and Jane has caught your interest as well. What will happen with these three? Will they be tickled? Will they be ticklers? Will there be nekkid Books??? All I can say, dear readers...is stay tuned. XD lol. Thanks again - we really do appreciate it.

DoctorZombie: To be in the Gomez Girls' position? Or to be in Andi and Anabelle's positions? Or both? ;-) Thanks bud - glad you're digging it.

dude: Wow, thanks so much! I've always wanted to draw Tammi (and frankly to terrible ticklish things to her). XD So glad you like the comic, and thank you very much for your positive input!

amkes: confusing you is like a drug to us. ;)

MasterTickle: Best reply ever. **man hug** Thanks very much, amigo.

tklphile1: Stay strong, man! Keep it together for this next page. It's gonna be joy-puke awesome. (Yes, I have been playing too much Borderlands 2).

Button: I know, right? Those Gomez Girls have seriously been getting away with murder for FAR too long! ;-)

Ticklefur: Heh - thanks very very much, my friend. I thought you might like Dusty's appearance here. After all, you and she have spent a lot of time together, haven't you. I think you'll like some things we have "coming" up for our three-breasted purple-skinned alien hotty. Seriously, thank you.

Many many thanks everyone.

It really IS such a pleasure being able to continue posting this comic for you guys (Especially since Jim does all the outstanding post work, and I just sit here happily drawing and writing.) We can't wait to share more with you.

As always, please stay tuned.

B

Hey folks,

Just wanted to let you know that TGTT Spotlight on: JANE! will be posted tomorrow, Thursday October 4th.

My apologizes for the slight delay.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Jim: How is it possible that we're replying to this thread at like the exact same time? Are you siphoning my brain waves again??!

Stawpit! (Yoly speak)

Can't wait to see the spotlight on Jane. I dig that wacky ticklish tough girl. Thanks so much for putting those together - I really do enjoy them.

B

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP Bonus Content!

Spotlight on: Jane (Bounce Chix)

Jane Introduction by Bandito

Janey is the rambunctious tom-boy of the group. The first to run head first into any dangerous situation and accept any dare, Jane is constantly getting herself and her gorgeous room mates in tons of trouble. Think of Janey as the adventure sport playing, leather wearing, ruckus causing, techno listening to, snow boarding, surfing, skate boarding, fearless little hottie who never runs out of energy.

Despite her Wild-Gal exterior, Jane definitely has a softer side. She is the last of the Chix to admit that she loves tickling, in fact, she is sort of embarrassed by her out of control reactions. But the truth is that Janey secretly loooooooves to be tickled. And like her Roomies, she is ticklish head to toe – but her tummy, underarms, feet, and breasts are probably her most sensitive spots. But Jane’s true weakness is teasing. Once someone really starts to tease Jane – she’s done for.

Being the little fireball of energy that she is – Jane is also first of the Bounce Chix to take advantage of other people’s ticklish situations. She loves tickling her friends, and giggles right along with them as they wiggle and guffaw in hysterical laughter.

Jane_from_the_Bounce_Chix_by_TheBandito.jpg Snow-Bunnies-NEW.jpg

After the release of TEMPLE OF BOUNCE these two promos for Jane were posted by Bandito on December 6th, 2006

Jane-CityScape-Cover.jpg

Above is the cover for BOUNCE OF ACES released on February, 2nd, 2008.
Please Note: BOUNCE OF ACES is currently on sale for 25% off until 10/31/12.

Jane_Reference.jpg

Above is the reference composite we sent Rocio for Jane.

Jane in THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!

TheTickleTrap_Jane_color.jpg

Above is Jane's character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by Bandito!

Here is a sneak peak at TGTT official release schedule between now and the 14th of this month...

10/7/12 TGTT Spotlight on: DUSTY!
10/10/12 TGTT Spotlight on: TAMMI
10/14/12 TGTT: Comic Page 20

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19
Post #670 TGTT: Spotlight on: JANE

Last edited:
tklphile1: Stay strong, man! Keep it together for this next page. It's gonna be joy-puke awesome. (Yes, I have been playing too much Borderlands 2).

Button: I know, right? Those Gomez Girls have seriously been getting away with murder for FAR too long! ;-)

Joy-puke awesome?? I've played a fair amount of Borderlands 2 also, but i've yet to hear that phrase uttered. BTW, are you playing on the 360?

Heh, as soon as I read "getting away with murder", I could hear Papa Roach. The GT4 remix, mind you.

Looks like Janey is gonna be up my alley too. She could do without the piercing, though.

What a wonderful Bio of my favorite Bounx Chic:heart:

Yes I know the two times when she got tickled to the End... but I also know how hard she can kikc. So I will be quiet:D

She looks good in this Style. And even if you have a broken Arm it looks awesome (wish a good health and take care:))
I'm so glad that you Guys put her in the game:typerhappy: Can't say how happy I am:D:D:D

I so often tried to marry her. And I still limpiing since my last proposal of marriage^^

Jim: How is it possible that we're replying to this thread at like the exact same time? Are you siphoning my brain waves again??!

Stawpit! (Yoly speak)

Yes I am... and the amount is so tiny its measured in femtometers :laughhard:

Can't wait to see the spotlight on Jane. I dig that wacky ticklish tough girl. Thanks so much for putting those together - I really do enjoy them.

B

I enjoy putting the spotlight's together for all the characters. It really brings back a lot of great memories of the characters past adventures as well as all the fun I have had working with the extremely talented people that have created them.

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
Mmmmm..... delicias! The temperature is always at boiling point around here! :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back