• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

This comic is just getting better and better. Love it and very much appreciate the weekly dose of well done tickle material! =D

Wait; Sonya switched sides? I is confused! Strangely pleased with the development, but confused!

WOW! Just WOW! This is insanse... but in the good way.
I must confess I didn't expected Tammi , but that's one of the best choices you can make! Brilliant. (I still missing Jenny a bit :( )
Never the less, good job!

Page 20 is really intense! I could almost hear the roaring laughter from hear... Who wouldn't love those nipple tickling? :yowzer:

Geez, what an overload. ^^ Sexy sandwiches of tickling everywhere...I bet a bunch of people would love to be BETWEEN some of those pairs. Surely I'm talking about the characters and not...well...you know. ;)

EXCELLENT work. Also curious in what's going on with Sonya suddenly being loose and on the 'offense'...or merely taking advantage of a situation. :)

Geez, what an overload. ^^ Sexy sandwiches of tickling everywhere...I bet a bunch of people would love to be BETWEEN some of those pairs. Surely I'm talking about the characters and not...well...you know. ;)

EXCELLENT work. Also curious in what's going on with Sonya suddenly being loose and on the 'offense'...or merely taking advantage of a situation. :)

YOu talk abaout me... right?

^_^

yeah between such... oh my god. Have to go for some ice cold showers...:D:D:D

Pollo: Thanks bud.

Deemon: Heh...glad you continue to really enjoy TGTT, amigo. Regarding Sonya since it happens to be a rather popular unintentional plot twist I'll quickly quell any burning confusion - well, my thoughts were: Having tickled her explosively into unconsciousness, Lexi left Sonya naked in her bondage to go seek more ticklish debauchery (which she found in spades in the Mad Doc's lab). Sonya eventually awoke and picked the locks with her feet. Yes. She can do that. She then immediately went about her mission: to find whoever was responsible for all this fiendish tickle torture and make her PAY! (And of course she also wanted to find her missing pants). So, being a highly trained ninja-rific spy...what does Sonya do? She finds the first person she can and interrogates them. That person in this case happened to be Yoly (who, abandoned by the Gomez Girls after SHE passed out a third time was still being horribly polished by the dreaded SPAWT BOT! **gasp**) Sonya seized the opportunity to take advantage of her screaming naked vulnerability. And that pretty much brings us up to speed.

Anyone else have any other theories? Maybe future pages will reveal more of this double-triple-quadruple spy ninja cross. And maybe there will be tickling instead. :p

Regarding Maggs and Lexi: well those two have certainly proven to be a lot of fun when zombie hands and tentacles and mad doctors are involved. As for them yelling for more...it's one of those connundrums of the tickling world. So hard to make out words when they're intermixed with screaming laughter. Are they saying "No More!" Or just "More!"? Are they saying "Don't! Stahap!" or "Don't stahap!" I guess well just have to keep tickling until they make themselves better understood. XD

amkes: *revives*

MasterTickle: So glad you like it, buddy! And as for Captain Dusty - I have a feeling she might just start some trouble. ;-)

Inigo: Thanks man - appreciate you taking the time to say so.

Featherfall: Ha ha ha. Please see the above theory to help allay any confusion. As for Sonya, she's basically a sneaky spy. Sure, she usually ends up being tickled out of her mind. But on the rare occasion that she gets to return the favor, she's certainly not going to pass it up.

Markal: Good insanity is kind of what we're going for. LMAO. Thanks very much. We love Tammi, and are so glad we could con her...I mean convince her to show up and help rescue some folks. XD And do you mean Yenny? I feel like she's definitely missed.

Bohy: You're awesome, Bohy. Thanks so much for all the support. And yeah - nipple tickling...so hawt!

Ticklefur: You know us, buddy - more is always a possibility. It's getting us to stop that can be a challenge. XD Thanks for your great feedback.

Khali: LMAO - your pairs joke actually made me chuckle out loud. Thanks for the awesome support, amiga. As for Sonya - please check out the above ideas on her perceived role reversal. In the end of the day I think what it all boils down to is that this is the Great Tickle Trap. Either you're a tickler. A ticklelee. Or an unpaid extra. Sonya made the right choice. Hee hee.

Tommytikl: Thanks man! No bowing necessary. We just appreciate all the love this community has show for TGTT. Mahalo plenty.

Thanks again everyone.

What's gonna happen next???

We've got scene after scene of helpless escalating tickle torture...

A team of three new iconic rescue characters who may just put a monkey wrench in everything...

And so many opportunities for wicked revenge and retribution...

Stay tuned for the next page will ya?

Thanks for all the awesome support,

B

Oh deeto:D
So great. Yeah that seems possible with Sonya. Don't know what I will do after such a great Torment:D:D:D
And other Theroies. Sonya is a secret Agent, maybe she is on a secret misson and noboddy knows it:)
Maybe she seacrhes teh bounch Chix... BTW we need a Sequell from Agent Sonya Doomsday Button... and maybe a lil' Prequell thet shows how the Chix get into the Evil hands;)

And you are right... tickling is a great, sometimes evil and sexy Torture:)
Could understand why the Girls would cry for more and not stop^_^

And I really don't know what happens next. But i wanna see it. Will see Dusty and Jane in Action:typerhappy:

Maybe the rescued Girls will say in the Moment of the rescue: "man! To early!" ;)

Oh deeto:D
So great. Yeah that seems possible with Sonya. Don't know what I will do after such a great Torment:D:D:D
And other Theroies. Sonya is a secret Agent, maybe she is on a secret misson and noboddy knows it:)
Maybe she seacrhes teh bounch Chix... BTW we need a Sequell from Agent Sonya Doomsday Button... and maybe a lil' Prequell thet shows how the Chix get into the Evil hands;)

A Sequel is definatly in need! Maybe something where she takes revenge on all the girls who tickled her in TGTT :)

And you are right... tickling is a great, sometimes evil and sexy Torture:)
Could understand why the Girls would cry for more and not stop^_^

You're so right man. greatest sexiest Torture i can think of...and one of the most evil indeed!

And I really don't know what happens next. But i wanna see it. Will see Dusty and Jane in Action:typerhappy:

Iam curious how Tammi will work with the others. But Dusty is such an evil tickler i hope she gets the gomez girls good :D

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP
Welcome to the Dungeon!

This week please enjoy the 19th page of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!... :rainbowbounce:

View attachment 324130

Page Notes...

Let me just put it this way...

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kY84MRnxVzo?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kY84MRnxVzo?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

EVEN MORE Page Notes...

WHAT THE... JANE! DUSTY! & TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH! :omg:

Additional Page Notes: TGTT is designed so that the tickling scenes would be expandable and allow for bonus pages from other artists involved in the project. Pages 18-20 is a result of this planning and features illustrations by Bandito and colors by Rocio.

Here is a sneak peak at TGTT official release schedule for the next two weeks...

Jim
MTJpub.com

Awesome comic and bonus classic Sir Mix A Lot!
You just made my day! :happycry:

Usually I get to see comics BEFORE they are released, in order to edit them.

Do you know how flippin frustrating it is to have to wait and edit these 1 page at a time?! Grrrr! I wanna read the whole thing! Even with it being riddled with comma splices!

Awesome job, all around. Really amazing. Artwork is beautiful. Storyline is fuckin hot, and actually pretty funny at times. And the character pages were a great idea.

By the way, where can I get zombie hands?

Usually I get to see comics BEFORE they are released, in order to edit them.

Do you know how flippin frustrating it is to have to wait and edit these 1 page at a time?! Grrrr! I wanna read the whole thing! Even with it being riddled with comma splices!

Awesome job, all around. Really amazing. Artwork is beautiful. Storyline is fuckin hot, and actually pretty funny at times. And the character pages were a great idea.

By the way, where can I get zombie hands?

LeVar Burton's House of Fixins.

Deemon: Ahhhh, you're right. Sonya is a secret agent after all. Maybe being trapped in the great tickle trap is all part of her secret plan. Although I'll bet losing her pants wasn't. XD And you're right also that we totally need a Secret Agent Sonya sequel. Maybe a cross-over in which we discover how the Bounce Chix have been captured by the evil Gold Feather (and we see them tickle tortured even more of course) and Sonya had to race in to save the day (and most likely get captured herself by her most wicked enemy). Sounds awesome to me. I just need to stop working so darn much on the Great Tickle Trap, and finish Nail Biter part 3, and the Bounce Chix project I'm working on now, and the TIs project...and and and...too many fun things on the to do list I suppose. But a Sonya sequel is definitely something I'd love to do. Thanks for all your wonderful support.

Master: I definitely look forward to seeing how Tammi will fit in! It will be a fun challenge...but one worth doing for sure. XD

Possemaster: Thank you so much for mentioning the Sir Mixalot song. Jim had FINALLY stopped walking around head quarters singing it at the top of his lungs...until you reminded him of it. Seriously...please don't mention the Humpty Dance or there's gonna be a homicide. ;-) LMAO - thanks for the support, amigo!

AnnieHall: Ha ha ha. You and that grammar hammer. LOL. Thanks for all your help on this project.

Meangry: You need to be stopped at all costs!

More TGTT to come soon.

After all...you know what tomorrow is, right?

B

Yeah... you have so much to do. But so many great Things. And every Single One sounds so great. can't wait a thing to be finished:typerhappy:
But we will wait. Cause waiting for this work is more than worth... it's everytime Awesome:)

and yeah... tomorrow is TGTT Day. Everbody say: Hey!!!

:)

Bohy: You're awesome, Bohy. Thanks so much for all the support. And yeah - nipple tickling...so hawt!

You're welcome, Deet. Actually, it is not just the nipple tickling, but you've done a whole damn lot too, from creating characters to completing successful comic books, building great teamworkz and simply being pleasant to many humble artists (like me-COUGH!). You're absolutely talented and I do hope you flourish MORE than ever! :headbang:

Last edited:
Please enjoy this special early edition of...

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP
Welcome to the Dungeon!

This week please enjoy the 21st page of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!...

TickleTrap01_pg21.jpg
Page Notes...

Who indeed is behind THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP?

Here is a sneak peak at TGTT official release schedule for the next two weeks...
10/28/12 TGTT Comic Page #22
11/04/12 TGTT Comic Page #23

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19
Post #670 TGTT: Spotlight on: JANE
Post #688 TGTT: Spotlight on: CAPTAIN DUSTY
Post #694 TGTT: Spotlight on: TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH
Post #725 TGTT: Comic Page 20
Post #749 TGTT: Comic Page 21

Last edited:
o_O huh i'm alive again....looks likein time for a big plot development....... omg jane is sooo sex I wish I had a print of her <3

I would love to be tickled by the Gomez Girls. Any chance you can make me a character and be tickle interrogated by the Gomez Girls in real life? Wait...what? Great...I'm starting to talk like The Bandito. Ha Ha. Great comic.

Oh yeah. What a great Rescue. But where is Andi, Maggs, Sonya, Yoly... took the rescue so long, that the Victims put away?

So much presure... great:typerhappy:
Who ist behind that door, and who is behind the Great Tickle Trap?
Golden feather? White lotus?
If I look to the Cover there is a person who looks like a big Man with a Golden Eye. maybe it's the Golden feather...

Oh I can't wait:typerhappy:

Jane and Dusty look so awesome. Have to test my next proposal for Jane:heart: she looks so... damn hot!:)
And I hope the Evils get what they deserve... but maybe behind the Door is a mighty enemy... and all good again get a hot tickle Torture:D:D:D

Nice Page. You make meeee soooo happy:D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back