• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

:omg:

WOW. And wow again. Roccio did an outstanding job with my beloved Dusty. She looks so incredibly beautiful :wub:

I could just stick my face inbetween Dusty's boobs....and then the other side. Then back to the other side....and so forth and so forth...then eventually falls asleep in them.

You guys are such a tease! Awesome panel...I hope the captives can take much pleasure avenging her torment!

And WTF is behind this huge mysterious door?! Lucky for us its only a week to wait!

Is there any chance of getting Annie, the ticklish Pirate into this Tickle Adventure?????

I cant see anthing new!!!

where is the next page????

I have had that happen a few times. What works for me is to exit the forum and pop back into the thread. Don't just reload the page. It will not work.

*I also removed the embedded Month Python clip as I feel it might be the culprit.

Jim
MTJ Publishing

Seriously cannot wait to see Tammi's tootsies getting some much needed TLT! Gotta love that plucky lil cutie and I do hope greatly to see another comic regarding her tittering tales!

First comment here, and I've got only one word to say to this work... awesome!!

a teaser plz i need a teaser so i can survive the week until the next page

a teaser plz i need a teaser so i can survive the week until the next page

Sorry my friend but a teaser is not in the cards for page 22 of TGTT. Any teaser at all would prove to be too much of a spoiler.

All I can say is that you should prepare yourself for a very BIG surprise!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Surpirse:
All was The Duchess' Idea:jester:
:D

I could bet for Golden feather... but I don't know... can't wait:)
...maybe next Sunday the same release Time like the last?

Ticklefur: Yeah - Rocio really captures an amazing Dusty, doesn't she? And speaking of the naughty three-breasted alien smuggler...I have something coming soon that just might peak your interest.

Featherfall: I lol'd. XD

Goofytickle: There's an entire haunted house of hot ghosts that would totally agree with you in the Bump in the Night series. And trust me...when the time comes...our sexy Mad Doc is going to get the absolute hell tickled out of her!

MisterAE: very soon, my friend...you may have exactly that opportunity!

MasterTickle: Oh you'll see who's behind the door soon enough. ;-) And as for Annie the Amateur Pirate being in the Great Tickle Trap...let's just say that ginger ticklish pirate cuties are very unpredictable. But would she be a tickler...or a ticklelee?

Tickle Wizard: Tammi is such an adorable character. I have to agree...can't wait to see her tickled again.

Lich31: Wow - it's so awesome to see another awesome person de-lurking in the Great Tickle Trap thread. Thanks so much for outing yourself to join in on the fun, buddy. Hope to hear more from you.

Deemon: Deemon...did you just make a reference to the Duchess Valentine from Bounce of Aces? I love you, buddy. I really do. Do you really think the Duchess would ever do something so evil just to get Jane...her ticklish Tiger...back into her wicked tickling clutches??? **gasp** Maybe so indeed.

Bohy: Big surprises are always the best kind! We adore you, Bohy.

DocZombie: DAMMIT! I knew someone was gonna guess!

More good stuff to come soon, guys and gals.

;-)

B

Deemon: Deemon...did you just make a reference to the Duchess Valentine from Bounce of Aces? I love you, buddy. I really do. Do you really think the Duchess would ever do something so evil just to get Jane...her ticklish Tiger...back into her wicked tickling clutches??? **gasp** Maybe so indeed.

yeah... I mean that Dutchess:D
And of cause, she would never do such a thing to her Tiger. But Jane wasn't in the Trap. But after a Friend of her was in dangerous she came by. And The G-Girlz said somenone expecting her:DMaybe a Plan from her to get Jane again:D

^^ Only a funky Idea... maybe beacuase I wanne see jane and the Dutchess again together:heart: I love them together:)
...after Marriage she can meet her again if Jane want:D

But the word "He" is driving me crazy... who is it?
Mybe the Comic-Char Alias' from our beloes Drawers:typerhappy:
...should it be a Man we all know?

...a funny one? a dangerous one?

Can't wait till sunday:D:D:D

Final preparations are currently underway for...

THE BIG REVEAL

Who is behind the door? Find out TONIGHT!

Shortly after midnight (12:01 AM PDT 10/28/12) page 22 of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP will drop. Are you prepared?

BIG REVEAL PREPAREDNESS AND YOU

1. CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN

Please be 100% sure that you have the intestinal fortitude and level of health needed to view THE BIG REVEAL.

2. BIG REVEAL BUDDY
Please remember that Friends don't let friends view THE BIG REVEAL alone. The perfect BIG REVEAL BUDDY is someone from outside the community that will be somewhat immune to the effects of THE BIG REVEAL and with the physical strength to hold you up or catch you if you were to faint. Additionally it is recommended that they should carry an ample supply of smelling salts.

3. PILLOWS
In the unfortunate event that you do not have a BIG REVEAL BUDDY and are forced to view THE BIG REVEAL alone. Please surround the viewing area with pillows to help cushion your fall in case you are prone to fainting. If you are elderly you may want to have Life Alert or a similar medical alarm service at hand.

Safer Alternatives to Viewing THE BIG REVEAL

1. Running with scissors.
2. Tightrope walking between skyscrapers.
3. Swimming with a pool full of sharks

10/28/12, 12:01 AM, Pacific Daylight Time... THE BIG REVEAL page 22 of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
ummm i need a buddy i need a buddy!!!!!
Bandito be my reveal buddy. i have plenty of pillows and i am rigging a glade plug in: smelling salts

ummm i need a buddy i need a buddy!!!!!
Bandito be my reveal buddy. i have plenty of pillows and i am rigging a glade plug in: smelling salts

A totally awesome idea, Amkes good buddy.

Unless of course we both pass out at once, crush the glade air-fresheners, and miss the pillows. But that seems like a silly thing to worry about.

XD

B

BIG REVEAL PREPAREDNESS AND YOU

1. CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN

Please be 100% sure that you have the intestinal fortitude and level of health needed to view THE BIG REVEAL.

2. BIG REVEAL BUDDY
Please remember that Friends don't let friends view THE BIG REVEAL alone. The perfect BIG REVEAL BUDDY is someone from outside the community that will be somewhat immune to the effects of THE BIG REVEAL and with the physical strength to hold you up or catch you if you were to faint. Additionally it is recommended that they should carry an ample supply of smelling salts.

3. PILLOWS
In the unfortunate event that you do not have a BIG REVEAL BUDDY and are forced to view THE BIG REVEAL alone. Please surround the viewing area with pillows to help cushion your fall in case you are prone to fainting. If you are elderly you may want to have Life Alert or a similar medical alarm service at hand.

Safer Alternatives to Viewing THE BIG REVEAL

1. Running with scissors.
2. Tightrope walking between skyscrapers.
3. Swimming with a pool full of sharks

10/28/12, 12:01 AM, Pacific Daylight Time... THE BIG REVEAL page 22 of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP![/FONT]

Jim
MTJpub.com

Hahaha, I love you guys!

J :jester: J

Last edited:
Please enjoy this special early edition of...

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP
Welcome to the Dungeon!

This week please enjoy the 22nd page of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!...

THE BIG REVEAL!

TickleTrap01_pg22.jpg
Page Notes...

1. (Top Panel) Yes, it is I... MORANDILAS!
2. (Bottom Panel) From left to right... Bandito, Morandilas, and Colin!

Morandilas' Introduction by Bandito

The Dark Illuminati, the SPECTRE Organization, The Legion of Doom... All merely hobby projects of the greatest criminal mastermind in the history of the Universe. You know him as Morandilas. Although some debate to this day whether or not such an evil genius could be the unseen hand of every major naughty event in recorded history - the unfortunate few to have ever crossed his path know the unsettling truth: that such a man does exist, and that his weapon of chaos and debauchery is none other than the most sinister force on earth: tickle torture!

TheTickleTrap_Morandilas.jpg

Above is Morandilas' character sketch by Rocio featuring bio info by Bandito!

Rocio returns with the next stunning page of TGTT Next Sunday, November 4th, 2012 at roughly 9pm (PST)

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19
Post #670 TGTT: Spotlight on: JANE
Post #688 TGTT: Spotlight on: CAPTAIN DUSTY
Post #694 TGTT: Spotlight on: TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH
Post #725 TGTT: Comic Page 20
Post #749 TGTT: Comic Page 21
Post #779 TGTT: Comic Page 22: THE BIG REVEAL!

Last edited:
LMFAO!!!!! That's funny as HELL! :headbang:

It all consolidated into this one focal point... and it all came like EFFING R.E.M.

*Plays KISS "God of Thunder*

Yeah... *bows*

:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing:

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back