• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

Hahaha, I love you guys!

J :jester: J

I'm glad you enjoyed the BIG REVEAL PREPAREDNESS AND YOU. It was fun putting it together.

LMFAO!!!!! That's funny as HELL! :headbang:

It all consolidated into this one focal point... and it all came like EFFING R.E.M.

*Plays KISS "God of Thunder*

Yeah... *bows*

:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing:

I agree, Bandito's write up for Morandilas had me and my wife cracking up while we read it together.

OH MY! this is going to tickle epic!!! Thanks THANKS THANKS!

Thank you for all of the support! BTW - Feel free to add someone to my Tickle Torture list!

You're the LEGEND, Jim!!!!!!! :D :D :headbang:

Finally! I was afraid that no one would notice! BTW - you've been added to the Tickle Torture list!

Just one question, sir... Do you actually own a suit like that? Very swanky. Haha.

I have seven of them! One for each day of the week!

AWESOME!!!

Yeah. This is just legendary. Now the Story goes on and on. Can't believe it.
Seems like the rescue team is in danger^_^.... maybe there are more of our well known Villians in there:D

and the funny fact is:

:bugeyed: I was bad at School but such things I know a bit:D:D:D

So great that you Guys are behind all of that. You are looking extremly great
...popcorn is the best^_^

How many Pages are comin' in this Chapter... oh no! Don't say it. want to be surprised:typerhappy:

Can't wait the next Pages.
Will the captured Villians get free? Or will they get a Punishment for being captured?
Who will be the next One in Tickling? ...or a thing like a Omni-Tickle?

...and Jane...:heart:... my beloved Jane.
I wish for her, To get not interrupted by anyone, When she gets her Tickling.
She deserve to be... a happy Tiger:2poke:

So great!!!!

Can't wait next TGTT-Day... so many open Paths
:typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy:

You seem to know to much so..... you've been added to the Tickle Torture list!

m....mmm/......my jane is going to be tickled by the twins.........(clenches chest as the room starts to spin) only way this could get better is if I got to tickle her

Hmmmmmmm? You've been added to the Tickle Torture list!

I don't think you could have come up with a better reveal and series than this. Uttery fantastic!! Truely amazing concept and collaboration!

Thanks bud! I could have not asked for a better group of co-conspirators :)

Ah, supervillains :devilish:

Yes, us supervillains are a fun loving group of rascals. BTW - Feel free to add someone to my Tickle Torture list!

Ahhh...by the scars and the baldness I understand the 'running with scissors' warning. : )

Very humorous.... You've been added to the Tickle Torture list!

Hey, I know that megalomaniacal supervillain with the world-conquering gleam in his eye! He's my boss! Oh...and I'm there too. :)

This really is the finest comic I've had the pleasure of being involved with, and THE finest group of creatives. All hail the Great Tickle Trap in its complete (for now) glory! :)

C

We could not have done it without you my friend!

Once again, to the masterminds (Morandilas, Colin, Bandito) YOU ROCK! It's great to see you all presented cleverly in comical form, it really came as a big surprise to me. It's a BLAST! :rockon:

I'm really glad that you've enjoyed it! However.... You're still on the Tickle Torture List!

OMG ADORABLE!!! No Roccio? This is too cute, I love this to death :typerhappy:

Thank you!!! FYI... You're always on the Tickle Torture List!

i dont see any page, why WHYYYYYYY?

I'm sorry but we have no choice but to add you to the Tickle Torture List!

This is the most wonderful and epic thing I've ever seen online. Guinness must know about this at some point! BRAVO!!

Without your participation and iconic characters it would not be half as epic! Thank you my friend.

Holy Mind Fuck Batman!

My perception of reality has been totally been broken!...only the bosom of Dusty can save me.....gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme

I would argue that the veil has been lifted and you are now seeing reality in all of its glory!

How dare you blow my mind sirs! I demand a refund! ;)

Needless to say... You've been added to the Tickle Torture list!

Morandilas
MTJpub.com

(Top Panel) Yes, it is I... MORANDILAS!
Jim, yer bald? huh... who'dve guessed. I have really enjoyed this. A logistical wonderment. Rocio's art inspires me in color and layout. Rocks.

I agree, Bandito's write up for Morandilas had me and my wife cracking up while we read it together.

Finally! I was afraid that no one would notice! BTW - you've been added to the Tickle Torture list!

Morandilas
MTJpub.com

Waaaaaahhhhh!!!! Three times on the list? AAAAAA! :D :runningdog:

AE: Ha ha ha! Believe it or not I hadn't intended to tease so much. But Sandy has delayed our wicked plans a day or two. Let me put it this way...if within the next week your Dusty fix isn't satisfied...I'll gladly remove my mask. XD

Tarr2k: To quote one of my favorite films: "there is a face beneath this mask, but it is not me." ;-)

Bohy: Four times. You were just added again. XD

Deemon: Hee hee...the list is always growing. Always.

Thanks again everyone.

Much more to come soon,

B

Jim, yer bald? huh... who'dve guessed. I have really enjoyed this. A logistical wonderment. Rocio's art inspires me in color and layout. Rocks.

Thank you for the kind words, they are truly appreciated.

Rocio, Bandito, and Colin have all done an amazing job! Sharing TGTT with the community has been a wonderful experience for all of us.

BTW... The bald head is just a fashion statement!

Waaaaaahhhhh!!!! Three times on the list? AAAAAA! :D :runningdog:

I see Bandito has put you on the list again... I say we cut to the chase and make you a permanent member of the list!

:nicethread::yowzer::imthedj::imthedj::man::man::goodjob::woman:

That about says it all...

Thank you so much kind sir!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
I would argue that the veil has been lifted and you are now seeing reality in all of its glory!

Morandilas
MTJpub.com

Am I ready to see such a thing?

AE: Ha ha ha! Believe it or not I hadn't intended to tease so much. But Sandy has delayed our wicked plans a day or two. Let me put it this way...if within the next week your Dusty fix isn't satisfied...I'll gladly remove my mask. XD

Do I want to see what is under the mask? No...No I would rather have what is under Dusty's top...though you could throw in the mask for free.:kirby:

HOLY FRICKING CHRIST!!!

This thing... this...!

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

1269730570-scanners_head_explosion-1.jpg

I've been a lurker since a long, long time. I love the tickling community, but I never have the time that I wish to dedicate to it, so I became just an occasional poster here
or over at the Tickle Theater.
So once in a while I drop by to check the sections I like, mostly the art and the stories sections, meaning that pretty much every time I drop by, every thread is marked as unread to me. Then one day, I see this thread called "The Great Tickle Trap" that already has like 48 pages of responses, so naturally I think that I have to see what so much fuzz is all about.

And... oh... my... freaking... GOD.

This is, without a hint of a doubt, the most awesome project ever brought to life within this community. Not to mention being able to read like 20 pages one right after the other
(I like to think it's a compensation for missing it for the last 5 months or so). I'm not from the US and I don't own a credit card, so buying tickle comics has been somewhat of a challenge for me, trying to disguise them among other expenses on my parents credit card and things like that, so not only I do not own all of the titles I'd like, it's also kind of hard for me to get them. And I'm sure that, because of similar or different circumstances, is a situation that many of us ar in.
So you guys come along and post this juggernaut of a tickling comic, which is amazing in every way conceivable... FOR FREE. To think that you're putting so much time and effort into making this just because you can, is insanely awesome. I guess you've probably heard it like a bazillon times already, but really, THANK YOU, I feel like I can't stress that enough.

Now onto the comic itself: It's really the most enjoyable single comic I've ever read. Being a comic book fan myself, being able to see a big crossover with pretty much every major character PLUS the fact to see them being drawn by different artists, is a geek/tickling dream come true.
I've been in love with Rocio's style since the first Maggs issue. The facial expressions, the body language, the humor, everything she draws is just flawless, but to me the icying on the cake are some of the perspectives that she uses and mostly a lot of little details (like feathers and others instruments of torture lying around the room). Her renditions of other characters are insanely good too, Lexi and the Mad Doctor have that sort of mischievous look on them that really suits them, and Andi and Tammi just ooze cuteness out of every inch. Also, the bonus pages? YES. Freaking amazing idea. Speaking of which, the last one... Jesus Christ, Bandito. Not only is sexy as hell, but why don't you draw Maggs and Anabelle more often? The "Spotlight on..." pages are also great, a perfect example of all the humor and sexyness that underlies through the whole story.

Personally, what I consider to be the highlights of the comic so far:
- The fly-on-the-wall perspective of the bottom panel on the second page.
- Lexi interrogating Sonya. Ridiculously sexy, and dialog was just spot on, Don Turtelli reference included of course. Is there a context where the phrase "we have ways of making you talk?" is not great?
- Every single time a new character shows up. Seriously. It gives that "Lost" vibe to the whole thing. Only that with tickling, a mash-up of ideas that my brain can't really wrap
around.
- Yoly getting her feet nibbled. Damn lucky Gomez Girls.
- Anabelle's patented method of soft tickles. If it were for me, the whole comics could have been about her using that method on every other character.
- Maggs and Lexi "bonding time", but specially that last panel of the Mad Doctor unbuttoning her blouse while letting us know that the torture won't stop there.
- The big reveal. Awesome in a bazillon different ways (plot twist, humor, best "Spotlight on..." so far), but mostly for keeping the tension and the feeling that anything can happen now, even more than before (once again "Lost" vibe). Although, I'm specially fond of the panel where the Gomez Girls wave their feathers menacingly at Jane, not only suggesting that they're going to tickle the crap out of her, Dusty, and Tammi, but also that it was their plan all along... and they expect even more people to drop by too!

So, what will the future bring? I'm afraid to ask how many pages are left, because really I don't think I want to know.
Also, will we get a teaser of what's in store for the next page, or it will inevitably make our brains explode? Regardless of that, I'm crossing my fingers to see Tammi get hers :bounce: can't wait to see her little feet tickled and laughing like if there's no tomorrow.

Well, I think I may have extended a little bit over here xD. But seriously, thank you guys a lot, what you're doing here is amazing :)
Also, congrats on bringing this lurker out of the shadows :)

:yourock:

PS: I was thinking... doesn't this crossover makes you like the DC Comics of tickling? :super:
PS 2: Who do I have to speak to in order to add people to the tickle torture list?

I see Bandito has put you on the list again... I say we cut to the chase and make you a permanent member of the list!

Aaaaack... I made it to the GREAT L-L-LEEstttt... List, I mean. You mean, no more "Lee-ja vu"??? *starry-eyed* :D :D :eek:

HOLY FRICKING CHRIST!!!

This thing... this...!

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

View attachment 328808

I've been a lurker since a long, long time. I love the tickling community, but I never have the time that I wish to dedicate to it, so I became just an occasional poster here
or over at the Tickle Theater.
So once in a while I drop by to check the sections I like, mostly the art and the stories sections, meaning that pretty much every time I drop by, every thread is marked as unread to me. Then one day, I see this thread called "The Great Tickle Trap" that already has like 48 pages of responses, so naturally I think that I have to see what so much fuzz is all about.

And... oh... my... freaking... GOD.

This is, without a hint of a doubt, the most awesome project ever brought to life within this community. Not to mention being able to read like 20 pages one right after the other
(I like to think it's a compensation for missing it for the last 5 months or so). I'm not from the US and I don't own a credit card, so buying tickle comics has been somewhat of a challenge for me, trying to disguise them among other expenses on my parents credit card and things like that, so not only I do not own all of the titles I'd like, it's also kind of hard for me to get them. And I'm sure that, because of similar or different circumstances, is a situation that many of us ar in.
So you guys come along and post this juggernaut of a tickling comic, which is amazing in every way conceivable... FOR FREE. To think that you're putting so much time and effort into making this just because you can, is insanely awesome. I guess you've probably heard it like a bazillon times already, but really, THANK YOU, I feel like I can't stress that enough.

Now onto the comic itself: It's really the most enjoyable single comic I've ever read. Being a comic book fan myself, being able to see a big crossover with pretty much every major character PLUS the fact to see them being drawn by different artists, is a geek/tickling dream come true.
I've been in love with Rocio's style since the first Maggs issue. The facial expressions, the body language, the humor, everything she draws is just flawless, but to me the icying on the cake are some of the perspectives that she uses and mostly a lot of little details (like feathers and others instruments of torture lying around the room). Her renditions of other characters are insanely good too, Lexi and the Mad Doctor have that sort of mischievous look on them that really suits them, and Andi and Tammi just ooze cuteness out of every inch. Also, the bonus pages? YES. Freaking amazing idea. Speaking of which, the last one... Jesus Christ, Bandito. Not only is sexy as hell, but why don't you draw Maggs and Anabelle more often? The "Spotlight on..." pages are also great, a perfect example of all the humor and sexyness that underlies through the whole story.

Personally, what I consider to be the highlights of the comic so far:
- The fly-on-the-wall perspective of the bottom panel on the second page.
- Lexi interrogating Sonya. Ridiculously sexy, and dialog was just spot on, Don Turtelli reference included of course. Is there a context where the phrase "we have ways of making you talk?" is not great?
- Every single time a new character shows up. Seriously. It gives that "Lost" vibe to the whole thing. Only that with tickling, a mash-up of ideas that my brain can't really wrap
around.
- Yoly getting her feet nibbled. Damn lucky Gomez Girls.
- Anabelle's patented method of soft tickles. If it were for me, the whole comics could have been about her using that method on every other character.
- Maggs and Lexi "bonding time", but specially that last panel of the Mad Doctor unbuttoning her blouse while letting us know that the torture won't stop there.
- The big reveal. Awesome in a bazillon different ways (plot twist, humor, best "Spotlight on..." so far), but mostly for keeping the tension and the feeling that anything can happen now, even more than before (once again "Lost" vibe). Although, I'm specially fond of the panel where the Gomez Girls wave their feathers menacingly at Jane, not only suggesting that they're going to tickle the crap out of her, Dusty, and Tammi, but also that it was their plan all along... and they expect even more people to drop by too!

So, what will the future bring? I'm afraid to ask how many pages are left, because really I don't think I want to know.
Also, will we get a teaser of what's in store for the next page, or it will inevitably make our brains explode? Regardless of that, I'm crossing my fingers to see Tammi get hers :bounce: can't wait to see her little feet tickled and laughing like if there's no tomorrow.

Well, I think I may have extended a little bit over here xD. But seriously, thank you guys a lot, what you're doing here is amazing :)
Also, congrats on bringing this lurker out of the shadows :)

:yourock:

PS: I was thinking... doesn't this crossover makes you like the DC Comics of tickling? :super:
PS 2: Who do I have to speak to in order to add people to the tickle torture list?

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how much you have enjoyed and appreciated The Great Tickle Trap!
None of us can begin to express how much all of the amazing feedback we have received about TGTT has meant to us.

Trust me...You REALLY don't want to know.

Also, will we get a teaser of what's in store for the next page, or it will inevitably make our brains explode?

I'm sorry to say that any teaser at this point would just be a spoiler.

Coming from Batman that is one hell of a compliment! Not to mention a spot on analysis ;)

I'm afraid that just asking the question has put you on the Tickle Torture list!

However, due to your incredibly cool and generous feedback I will offer you the rare opportunity to choose someone to replace you on the Tickle Torture list!

Thank you!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Okay, I've kinda just been letting this thing play out since my ability to be on TMF is spotty at best. I just downloaded all 22 pages to go through it. That reveal was absolutely hilarious!! As someone else has said, I don't know why I didn't see it coming, but it was brilliant. I didn't take/have time to read all of the hundreds of posts, but I'd also like to give credit to AnnieHall. She's obviously a fantastic editor because this whole thing has been perfect. Thanks again to all of you for all of this work and what the future now holds.

AE: There's still a huge Dusty surprise coming your way...expect it in the next week or so. And trust me...your motor-boating desires in three-breasted alien bosoms will be well satisfied. XD

Batman: Thank you so much for the sensational response, buddy. We're always delighted when we are able to de-lurk some one with the Great Tickle Trap. And your comment was amazing and very much appreciated. We've had so much fun working on this project, and comments like yours are truly the icing on the cake. Thank you SO much for the wonderful feedback. I'd write more...but at some point it would sound like gushing. XD

NJLaughs: HUge thanks to you as well, buddy. I'm so glad you've enjoyed the Great Tickle Trap! And yes...AnnieHall deserves a huge shout out. I have absolutely no ability to properly use commas. And AnnieHall has shown saint-like patience. As for the reveal...yeah...we've been wanting to do something like that for a looooooooong time. LMAO. More fun stuff to come.

Thanks again everyone.

We've got some seriously cool stuff happening in the next week or so,

Please stay tuned,

,,,,,,,,, (<------ comma tribute)

B

oh man!

catching up on all the tickle trap madness is always such an utter delight

i love that triptich by bandito of yoly, annabelle/andi, maggs/lexi - poor yoly already engulfed in soapy tickle mayhem to be set upon by revenge and info seeking sonya (and by poor yoly i mean "oh yes yes, tickle her more tickle her more")

and i love the way that the two pairs of girls are all squirming together in delicious, writhing tangles of ticklish arousal... with their clothes all falling off

and the big reveal was major league epicness

thanks for this amazing ride that never ceases to amaze and delight

also, how do i go about getting added to the tickle torture list please?

wait, i have an idea...

hey... errm... you tickle trap folks there... you look a little fat in those pants... except for you, of course, deets... 'cos you're wearing a dress

(that should do it) :xpeepsofa

Haha, utterly fantastic! I've been waiting for the big reveal but I certainly didn't see this coming! The scope and genius of this work has been staggering, just one more reminder of how many truly gifted and amazing people we have in this community. Thank you for all the effort that keeps going into this!

Detritus: You're too awesome, buddy. We really look forward to your feedback on TGTT! So thanks very much. We really had a lot of fun working on that triptich image. And of course the big reveal was a secret we've been barely keeping for months. Way too silly and dorky. Our kind of fun. And lastly - congratulations are in order. You've officially made the Tickle Torture List. Unfortunately you've also been placed on the testicle-electrocution list. Sort of good news/bad news. Apparently Ozzy is a little sensitive about the size of his ass and did not appreciate the "whale tail" joke. On another note I do look pretty freaking amazing in a dress, don't I? ***in his best Fat Bastard voice: "Ah'm deeeeed sexSAY!"***. LMAO. Your comment made me actually chortle quietly to myself. Thanks buddy. You rock.

Kunzite: Well...as one of those truly gifted amazing people - we should like high five or something. We're AWESOME! lol. Thanks K. Your support means a great deal to all of us on the team. I'm so glad you liked the big reveal. It was a loony tunes moment to be sure. I mean, everyone knows that we're the ones behind this. But who thought that we were ACTUALLY the ones behind this. LMAO. Seriously - thanks for your generous input. Love hearing from you.

Okay boys and goils...

I'm not even gonna say it.

Nope.

Awww...who am I kiddin'? I'm totally gonna say it.

Tomorrow is TGTT day. And another comic page is making its way from our evil hands to yours. Yay!

Not that your hands are evil. I'm just saying that you've got em. Hands, that is. At least I hope you do. I feel like TGTT can only be half enjoyed without hands.

><

I'm leaving now. In shame.

B

Please enjoy this special early edition of...

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP
Welcome to the Dungeon!

This week please enjoy the 23rd and FINAL PAGE of THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!...

TickleTrap01_pg23.jpg

Page Notes...

1. (Top Panel) From left to right, top row... Bandito, Ozzy, Rocio Zucchi and Colin!
2. (Top Panel) From left to right, bottom row... White Lotus, Morandilas and AnnieHall!

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

After…

• 1 cover
• 23 comic pages
• 90+ comic panels
• 14 character bios
• Numerous assorted extras
• 6 months, 28 days
• 231,000+ page views

…The Great Tickle Trap comes to an end.

While I can’t guarantee that a sequel will be forthcoming. I can say… anything is possible with The Great Tickle Trap!

THE GOOD NEWS

We still have a few goodies left to share with you good folks!

Here is a sneak peak at what goodies await you over the next several weeks…

• 11/11/12 Spotlight on: Bandito
• 11/18/12 Spotlight on: White Lotus
• 11/25/12 Spotlight on: Ozzy
• 12/02/12 Spotlight on: Rocio Zucchi
• 12/09/12 Spotlight on: Colin
• 12/16/12 Spotlight on: AnnieHall
• 12/24/12 Christmas Eve Surprise!
• 12/31/12 New Year’s Eve Surprise!

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP TEAM (Alphabetical order)

• AnnieHall
• Bandito
• Colin
• Ozzy
• Rocio Zucchi
• White Lotus

Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to the project. This is without doubt the most fun and fulfilling experience I have had in my 12+ years of publishing.

I would also like to thank all of our customers as well as the many talented artists and authors that have published their work at MTJ Publishing over the years. Without you TGTT would never have been possible.

THANK YOU & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #27 Spotlight on: SECRET AGENT SONYA
Post #48 Yenny & Sonya Pinup!
Post #54 Spotlight on: YOLY
Post #67 Spotlight on: ANDI (Bounce Chix)
Post #85 Comic Page 2
Post #112 Spotlight on: MAGGS
Post #119 TGTT: TEASER
Post #130 Comic Page 3
Post #145 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 1 of 2)
Post #146 Spotlight on: LEXI (Part 2 of 2)
Post #163 Comic Page 4
Post #174 Sizzling Match-ups: LEXI VS. SONYA
Post #176 TGTT: TEASER
Post #191 Comic Page 5
Post #208 TGTT: TEASER
Post #222 Comic Page 6
Post #242 TGTT: TEASER
Post #254 Comic Page 7
Post #279 Spotlight on: THE GOMEZ GIRLS
Post #294 Comic Page 8
Post #304 TGTT: TEASER
Post #321 Comic Page 9
Post #333 Spotlight on: SPAWT BOT
Post #340 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY
Post #345 Sizzling Match-ups: THE GOMEZ GIRLS VS YOLY VS SPAWT BOT
Post #346 Comic Page 10
Post #359 TGTT: TEASER
Post #367 Comic Page 11
Post #399 Comic Page 12
Post #416 Spotlight on: FERDINAND THE ZOMBIE HAND
Post #429 Spotlight on: THE MAD DOCTOR
Post #446 Comic Page 13
Post #480 Comic Page 14
Post #494 Comic Page 15
Post #533 Sizzling Match-ups: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS
Post #537 TGTT: TEASER
Post #546 TGTT: THE MAD DOCTOR VS MAGGS VS LEXI VS FERDINAND
Post #549 TGTT: Comic Page 16
Post #579 TGTT: Comic Page 17
Post #616 TGTT: Spotlight on: ANABELLE
Post #630 TGTT:TGTT: TEASER
Post #638 TGTT: Comic Page 18
Post #657 TGTT: Comic Page 19
Post #670 TGTT: Spotlight on: JANE
Post #688 TGTT: Spotlight on: CAPTAIN DUSTY
Post #694 TGTT: Spotlight on: TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH
Post #725 TGTT: Comic Page 20
Post #749 TGTT: Comic Page 21
Post #779 TGTT: Comic Page 22: THE BIG REVEAL!
Post #825 TGTT: Comic Page 23: THE FINAL PAGE!

Last edited:
Allow me to be the first to say that this has been a most wild and fulfilling ride. Absolutely amazing. Each one of you is legendary!

:yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz:

Finaly:D

Super. TGTT was so legendary and such a great Adventure.

The last page is awesome. The whole "Tickle-Gang" is there, to make us happy... and the Girls suffer;)... in a good pleasure way:tickling:
I have to thank you again. You all. For such a great Comic and all the Fun we shared:milestone:

I'm a bit sad, that it end here... for TGTT (1) ;)

But I'm looking forward for the other coming Pages.
And hope so so so much for a Sequel. Please.. more than other things... okay:D There are other great things of... following Comics:)

All of you legendary Artists, Writers and masters in Work: Bandito, Ozzy, Rocio Zucchi and Colin, White Lotus, Morandilas and AnnieHall
It's such a pleasure that you shared all this with us, and I have to thank you again:bouncybou

You made the T-Community so happy. Before already, now and in the Future too.

Keep your work. Stay here and be happy

Your Great Fan, Deemonef

To have you all here, is a great pleasure:twohugs:

PS: I'm looking so forward for the X-mas and new Year Pages... hope for a tickling of the not-tickled;) in TGTT
...or a great Omni-Tickle:typerhappy:
PPS: ... I hope my future wife is all fine;)

Last edited:
I'll really miss the new pages every Sunday, but it was a really fun ride while it lasted.

Noooooooooo! no last page :(. Thats...thats...thats cruel. I NEED MORE.

THANK you for this great Comic. Was a pleasure and great fun. U're all very talented people. THANK YOU!

It's...it's over. *sniffles*

This was an amazing project, and I heartily thank everyone who took time out of their days to give it to us for free, when they could have easily (and justly) charged for it.

First of all, AnnieHall isn't responsible for anything, so screw her. ;) Then again, her as a cigarette smoking pirate is interesting. Argggggh, right?

It's really odd how long you guys were able to keep this community waiting for every page, through delays, through it all. Not going to lie and say that waiting for Sunday didn't have added perks, and not going to say that there were more than one occasion where I wasn't wanting one more page, or two more, rather than wait three weeks for the payoff to a set scenario. But that's me, and in so many cases, that's a turn off as a reader...yet in this one I kept coming back because it was obvious you guys were going to put something out there.

I hope you guys return for the sequel, because your ending sorta kinda leads to an endlessness. Do it. But don't keep Dito too busy because that guy has a lot of awesome stuff he has to release.

Also, special shout out to Bandito and Ozzy, for their pages in this were probably my absolute favorites. Yoly, Sonya, and Andi getting it like they did is right up my alley, and those scenes were evocative not only of those characters but what, overall, makes tickling the best kink to have. Rocio's art is quite amazing as well, and remained so even as the limits of what was probably tasteful for her were pushed. Then again, you all did a good job straddling that line. Damn you.

I don't believe the community deserves any of the credit for the hardwork you guys and gals all did. To be quite frank, there were too many instances of people wanting things, or making mountains out of molehills, and since everyone involved is trying to keep themselves very professional and very understanding of their audience, I think there were far too many times where they didn't deserve what you folks were giving them for absolutely free. As in now, of course everyone is going to start begging for TGTT 2, but by all means, if it isn't in the cards, or you need time, do what you all have to do. You're the awesome ones. You're the ones who shouldn't have to compromise your characters or your time any more than you believe should be done or makes sense.

And while so much of this seems negative, and some of it is, it isn't at all at you folks who spent months creating this. You all are awesome as hell, showcasing some great talents and growth along the way. That's the shocking part. It's showing that tickling art is getting better and better, the artists and authors growing more and more talented. Rocio was able to play into a multitude of levels of innocent and cute, great facial expressions, hot tickling, the works, and I don't even know if she has any real personal link to tickling in the first place. Ozzy's work is just getting so much better. And Dito, my man, you're doing laps around yourself at this juncture in what you are creating. Your art, your colors, your content, I believe it is a virtue of not only getting hella better (even though you fucking rocked from the time you posted your first works and your Naughty Angel Sensitive Devil two parter which is criminally undersold as a classic it really truly is), but also growing more and more comfortable with yourself and your skills. You are someone who gets this, who gets this fetish, and gets that in so many ways, it's completely about having fun. You can make it corny like need be, something I can't fathom having the talent for. You're awesome, man.

And now that it's over and there is some promise of more, the ending isn't the worst thing since Mass Effect 3!

Thanks yall, and look forward to what you do in the future not just in this creation, but in your others as well.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back