• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Trap: Welcome to the Dungeon! *New Comic Serial!!

J: Yours too, eh? Love that song. XD

Amnesiac: And just wait to see the "hell" we send her to. ;-) So glad the mighty Stipp could join us for our great tickle trap.

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE

SPECIAL SNEAK PEAK: TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH JOINS THE DO0MED!

TGTT2_SneakPeak2.jpg
Please click on the image above for larger version!

Sneak Peak Notes:
Tammi The Tickle Witch will be joining the doomed of TGTT2: REVENGE starting this September on...

In the meantime please enjoy Mako Fufu's original design sketches for Tammi as well as one page from Tammi's very first adventure!

TammiPromo01.jpg TammiPromo02.jpg

THE TICKLING HAS BEGUN!

attachment.php

Please visit our new thread for...

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE!

Last edited:
Did we forgot any character ? :D I am just waiting for a good g/g scene with some sexual stimulation, on top of tickling :p

omg *nose rockets to the ground* i said I couldn't handle more character omg too much fun now

Sneak Peak Notes:
Tammi The Tickle Witch[/URL] will be joining the doomed of TGTT2: REVENGE starting this September on...

Oh! yummy yummy.. I love Tammi, she is one of my favourite of your characters.

Looking forward to her joining the tickling fun.

Thanks for the tease.

More Tammy.

More Tours.

More Tickling.

Only now, wiggling in our fiendish clutches do you see the obviousness of the truth.

The Great Tickle Trap is the thread itself. The trap is the thread...the thread IS the TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muaaahaaaaa HAAAAAAAA!

You'll nevah escape now!

NEVAH!

Heh. More cool stuff on the way, guys and gals,

And thanks for all your support.

B

attachment.php

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE

SPECIAL SNEAK PEAK: DUSTY'S IN TROUBLE!

TGTT2_SneakPeak3.jpg

Sneak Peak 1 Notes:
Looks like Dusty's in trouble... But just who are tickling the heck out of her?
Well lets just say that there will be at least one new iconic character joining the cast of TGTT2: REVENGE starting this November...

In the meantime please enjoy the following sneak preview comic panel from the soon to be released TICKLING IN SPACE: THE ANDROID DILEMMA!

AD_Teaser1.jpg

Sneak Peak 2 Notes:
The Devilish robotic Thompson gives Captain Dusty a little tickle in the upcoming Tickling in Space: The Android Dilemma!
(illustration by phenomenal new MTJ Artist Andres Ponce with colors by Duarte)

THE TICKLING HAS BEGUN!

attachment.php

Please visit our new thread for...

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE!

Last edited:
:omg::omg::omg:
Yeah!!! I waited for this so long:typerhappy:
The great captain Dusty, maybe the hottest alien in the Tickle-Galaxy is coming :D:D:D
Oh... who is tickling her... when I see the black gloves I think it's Deeto himself ;)
But who is the other one? Red nail polish... a feamle, and she was not there before... damn that's hard :D
So many females which could make it. Maybe Hailey:lover: in LOB she have always red nail polish, and it would fit to Deeto and Dusty, Casue they know each other ;)
We will see :D

And ooooohhhh:typerhappy:
What do my eyes see there :D The preview of the new TIS adventure:typerhappy:
Seems that Dusty was able to escape out of Pinkerton's hands... only to get in the hands of her tickle-lovin' crew ;)
Dusty do really enjoy what Thompson do to her... maybe ;)
Oh darn... cannot wait for this great comic... want it now :D The new art sytle looks amazing... This will be so fantastic :omg:

mmmmmmm I can't wait for those comic pages. wish I and peter poe could hang out and torment these girls together

Monkeydick: That Topin....lemme tell ya....she's one hot memorable sexy ticklelee. Ya gots to love Topin!

Meangry: Yuuuuuuuup! Miss her myself. ;-)

Deemon: As always - your attention to detail dazzles me! So yes...The Deet will indeed find himself lucky enough to give the fantastically sensitive and beautiful triple-threat known as Captain Dusty a little tickle of his own. As for the other character......hee hee hee....I'll let that one be a surprise. All I'll say is that it's an honor being in the same room with her. She is one ridiculously hot iconic character of our little community. As for Dusty herself and the continuing TIS series....we have some very naughty and very fun surprises coming your way soon, my friend! Hope you love them.

amkes: You'll dig em, I think. And as for you and Poe hanging out....I think with the hotness of these pages you'd not be hanging anything. Sticking out, yes. hanging out...nah. LOL. More to come, my friend.

Much much more to come.

Soon,

B

Deemon: As always - your attention to detail dazzles me! So yes...The Deet will indeed find himself lucky enough to give the fantastically sensitive and beautiful triple-threat known as Captain Dusty a little tickle of his own. As for the other character......hee hee hee....I'll let that one be a surprise. All I'll say is that it's an honor being in the same room with her. She is one ridiculously hot iconic character of our little community. As for Dusty herself and the continuing TIS series....we have some very naughty and very fun surprises coming your way soon, my friend! Hope you love them.

Much much more to come.

Soon,

B

I'm a deatil fetishist :D
Oh... not Hailey... then aother person with instant red nail polish I know is Julie McGee:lover:..
Oh darn... cannot wait fr Sunday :D Than we will see :typerhappy:

I'm a deatil fetishist :D
Oh... not Hailey... then aother person with instant red nail polish I know is Julie McGee:lover:..
Oh darn... cannot wait fr Sunday :D Than we will see :typerhappy:

Ha ha ha! You ARE a detail fetishist. And we love you for it.

You might not be able to guess who the tickler is...but I think you'll love the result.

We'll find out this Sunday!

Thank you for all your awesomeness, Deemon,

B

Everyone fixated on the other hand being a character from their fav series, but I think its Priscilla James.

Bohy: Just like you, Bohy. Your sizzling words always melt my brain. :bugeyed::stirthepot::faint:

Dynamo Joe: Although technically not the case..........it was still just about the coolest idea any human has ever had. Don't get me wrong - Annie the Amateur Pirate is pure hotness, and like the best possible character EVAR to be tickling poor Dusty. But yeah....Priscilla James....Oooooh to think of what she would do to that defenseless three pokey'd hotty....that's an idea worth dreaming of. You rock, Dynamo Joe!

Just wait till you guys see the rest of the scene. Rocio hits it out of the park!!

B

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
Lexi's DAYDREAM

attachment.php

Lexi's DAYDREAM
Written by Colin, Art by Bordon

Lexi is enjoying a daydream in which she is a fearsome dominant, tickle-torturing a captive beauty in a Gothic torture-chamber. A“dream-version” of Lydia re-imagined as a lovely, voluptuous amazon slave-girl is also present. Meanwhile back in the real world Lydia looks on in exasperation at her friend’s wild imagination

(Promo art by Bordon with colors by Duarte)
Lexi_daydream.jpg

(Dream Lexi character concept sketch by Bordon
Lexi_daydream_S1.jpg

We hope that you enjoyed Lexi's DAYDREAM and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

WAIT!!!
Did you want more?
YOU GOT IT...

Attachments

• Lexi11_preview_tmf.jpg
    Lexi11_preview_tmf.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 2,368
  • Lexi_daydream_tmf.jpg
    Lexi_daydream_tmf.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 9,309
  • Lexi_daydream2_tmf.jpg
    Lexi_daydream2_tmf.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 2,370
Last edited:
MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
Lexi's DAYDREAM

attachment.php

(Promo art by Bordon with colors by Duarte)
View attachment 395637

(Dream Lexi character concept sketch by Bordon
View attachment 395638

We hope that you enjoyed Lexi's DAYDREAM and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

What the HELL is wrong with me????????!!

How did I miss THIS awesomeness??

Adore this page so much! Bordon is incredible. Lexi is adorable.

My goodness - I love the free page from Bordon....I'm such a ridiculous fan of his artwork!

Wow - love this page.

B

What a deamn great gift!!!!:lover:
This daydream is so awesome:)
So sexy and... voluptuous:bubbleheart:
I could look at this for hours:)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back