• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Annoying Ticklees

ticklehound

3rd Level Red Feather
- Hey all, I have another question, that I think might get 50/50 responses.

So guys, say you meet or even know a cute attractive girl (someone at work, a friend's sister, neighbor, etc) but her general disposition can be ascribed as annoying, obnoxious, hell even downright bitchy, does that make you MORE or LESS wanting to tickle her?

I could see some ticklers would wanna get at her & put her in her place with some fiendish tickle torture. I guess I'd get some satisfaction in that, BUT, for me, I feel put-off & don't feel like putting a smile on her face. I try to get some space between us.

WHat say you?

More. Some of the best girls I've ever tickled we're hardcore bitches.

Oddly enough, I could swear they had a tickle fetish.

For me it would be with tickling like it is with sex - I wouldn't want any tickling with someone I don't like.

I like the idea of tickle torturing a cute girl I didn't like, especially if she hated it :D

I would tickle and have sex with someone I don't like if they were physically attractive, and a bitch more so for exactly that. To put her in her place. Love it.

I could neve date her though don't get me wrong, just doesnt mean I can have fun with here :p

And I would Definatly get at her for being a bitch if she was one

Yea, I figured it would be a 50/50 split.

Yes Clm128 - I'm not talking about dating her and such. Just tickling the ever-loving hell outta her. I don't think I could seriously get into tickling someone if she weren't into it. I'd want tickler & ticklee to have a good experience. Don't get me wrong, I love the stories when the bitch gets hers, but I don't think I could be that sadistic. I guess I prefer tickling adorable cuties more than tickling insufferable divas.

I bring this up b/c I knew someone like this. She wasn't make heads turn hot but very cute nevertheless. And deathly ticklish, which she hated. We worked together & we were good friends, but mostly by association (we had a lot of mutual friends so we hung out a lot). We got along OK but man alive she could be such a bitch - I'm sure that's why I never really tickled her (like how we do here). We stopped talking and have gone our separate ways - but I wonder if I should have overlooked her personality & just focused on the "cute & ticklish" part.

I think it would be fun to break that bitchy attitude down and get her to turn around and plead for mercy.....just before I show her NONE!!!!

If she agrees to be tickled though then She's fair game, if she decides half way through she dosnt like it... O well

It would be nice to....correct some poor attitudes I've encountered in the past with some generous tickling. :)

In the tv show Californication, the main guy sleeps with a woman because while he found her really annoying, he also thought she was hot. Afterwards, his friend says "A little hate fucking. Always good for the soul." so maybe the same goes for hate tickling as well? I know a few women that I would love to tickle the crap out of. I honestly feel I would be more physically and primarily satisfied this way. I wouldn't want to tickle torture a girl I cared about in the same intense way. Having said that, doesn't mean I wouldn't want to give them a good tickling ;) there would just be affection and a little more mercy involved. I would get intense if I was dating the girl and she was willing to go there :)

Some ticklees get it, others don't

But with rare exceptions, even a girl who says she hates being tickled will put up with it if the guy tickling her is someone she wants to please.

Being a mellow fellow I have met a couple of hardass women, but just couldn't bring myself to get touchy, feely, tickly, or intimate with them. Guess I just have to have the flowing connection, the giddy persona, and the openmindedness in order to have a fullfilling session. But if I happen to tickle a total b**** anytime soon i'll be sure to get back with you. (don't hold your breath though). Ha!

. . . Afterwards, his friend says "A little hate fucking. Always good for the soul." so maybe the same goes for hate tickling as well? . . .

Yea, it would take a lot, but I guess I could engage in meaningless hate tickling. But wouldn't that imply it to be non-consentual by nature? I'm not sure I could do that. I would have to emotionally detach myself & focus purely on the physical. Whoa, I'm having flashbacks from college.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back