• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is she one of us (a female ler) and how do I find out for sure?

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Okay, team - I need your help. First, the evidence about a good female friend of mine, "Sarah" (in her late thirties):

1. One time I overheard her saying something about, "What are we gonna do with you?" to someone else, and I chimed in from the other room, "What are you going to do with ME?" Her response: "We're going to tie you up and tickle you 'til you pee your pants."

2. Another time I came across her talking about tickling with another woman, which had clearly come about through Sarah tickling the other woman, Erin (Erin had begun talking about ticklish she was, how she was "air ticklish" and Sarah said "air ticklish! I've never heard that one!).

3. I recently heard her, a little bit drunk, totally randomly ask someone as part of a story if something tickled - but it was totally out of context, no one really heard it, and she looked shy and awkward after saying it.

4. The one time I really got Sarah's feet good (she was SUPER ticklish, but seemed annoyed), she threatened to tickle me, saying she knew how ticklish I was (I have no idea how she knows or what she was referring to). I asked how she knew and she said she "saw it."

5. The few times I've given a quick tickle to her sides, she seemed delighted and gave me a sly smile.

What do you think? Is she into tickling?

I would really love to find out, mainly just to have a good friend to be able to talk to about this topic I so adore. Any suggestions on how to bring it up? We live in different states now - I see her only occasionally, but we do email and chat online from time to time. I don't feel bold enough to outright ask - without, perhaps, one more piece of strong evidence - but I wonder if there is a more subtle way....

Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

Bring it up as a jokingly threat somehow. And if she jokes back a little, then throw a curve. Maybe say something a little more serious like, "You know I think it would be fun to tie up and tickle someone" or "be tied up and tickle." However you want to go with it. Maybe that will work.

Well she clearly isn't gonna think you're weird for bringing it up, especially as she does it so often herself. You could just say something like "what is it with you and tickling?" put the ball in her court.

next time you tickle her and she threatens to tickle you in return, put your feet on her lap and tell her to do her worst.. might just see if she's interested in tickling..

Life's too short not to go for it

YouNeverKnow175, I'd send Sarah an e-mail summarizing what you posted here. Too bad more did not happen before distance separated Sarah from you but if just being able to communicate with a fellow tickler would satisfy you, tell her the truth.

In my opinion the only damning evidence you have would possibly be number 3. All the others seemed pretty inconspicuous and normal responses to me. I don't think she is quite "one of us", but she certainly seems very comfortable with the idea of tickling and talking about tickling so I say use it to your advantage! :p

Hari's approach seems like the best route if you want to find out for sure. Maybe bring it up at a time when you're both a little drunk though, that way if things go wrong you can blame the booze lol

Hi all - I have an UPDATE on this scenario:

I recently saw Sarah again and happened to witness her squeeze another guy's leg to tickle him. Then she said, "I don't think we get tickled enough as adults!"

What are your thoughts now?
I really want to know if she's into tickling.....just as a friend to be able to talk to about it!!

I recently saw Sarah again and happened to witness her squeeze another guy's leg to tickle him. Then she said, "I don't think we get tickled enough as adults!"

I really want to know if she's into tickling.....just as a friend to be able to talk to about it!!

She clearly likes it to some extent, I don't know if I'd say "one of us", but it's clearly something fun for her.

I would just come out and ask her if she is into tickling, since she seems to be open about tickling herself. Especially since she said she does not think we get tickled enough as adults. Make me think she likes tickling and being tickled. Keep us informed. Where does she live now if not in Boston area?

I think that was a clear indication that she wants to tickle and/or be tickled now, as an adult. Go for it. :D

please post a recent phoyo of her- I'll take a look and tell you if she is into tickling---- it's easy to tell. lol

I don't know if you can say she's "into tickling" but she definitely likes it, that's for sure.

I would just bring it up with her next time you see her. I think it best to do it in person. You can either ask her "Hey, so I've heard you mention 'tickling' quite a bit. You must like tickling, huh?" -- then, when she answers or asks why, you can just tell her you like it too!

Or, just tell her, "Hey, I need to tell you something." A secret, even. And just tell her. You could open with an anecdote about how you tickled someone, or got tickled or saw someone else get tickled, etc. and say how it reminded you of her! She seems pretty open about it.

Last case scenario, pick a tickle fight with her. Tease her, tickle her, get her to tickle back... What's the worse that can happen?

I'm not sure what you're asking in the main post? I doubt she's 'one of us,' as you put it, though.

1) she probably just enjoys the physical stimulus and hasn't made a sexual attachment to it, but more likely:

2) she's probably just a touchy/feely person that's also more on the playful side, someone who just enjoys lightly tormenting someone every now and then.

I have extreme doubt she's a full on one of us. It's... more possible that she's 'one of us' but hasn't made the connection yet, however I think that it's neither. If you're going to approach her about it in some fashion just don't be creepy about it.

However, I would say she would likely be an easy convert into a ler at the very least, based solely on the highly isolated incidents you've described.

Only way to know is to tickle the crap out of her. Then ask her. Simple as that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back