• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lisa Robertson clip...everyone please read

Soda83pop

1st Level Red Feather
First I want to thank everyone for not blowing up my e-mail wondering why it hasnt been posted....although the question deserves to be asked. The fact of the matter is, I sent the tape out weeks ago. We did have an ice storm around the time this was mailed mind you, but it should have reached the man who was gonna post the clip. I have not received any e-mail from the guy who was gonna post the clip, so I am assuming he received the tape. Which means, you guys got the shaft.

I have been trading tapes on line for years, and have been jilted more in the last 6 months than I ever have. I guess I ran into some bad luck. I am still sending a tape to TickleTown. I am gonna request that OB make that clip available to everyone here, since you have waited so patiently. And maybe, just maybe the clip will be posted before then, who knows.

And if you happen to be the guy who I sent the tape to, at least e-mail me or reply here so I know whats going on.

Thanks for the info, dajerx. I've been wondering what's happened to that tape. Thanks to Oblesklk also for his efforts. Some people just can't be trusted! :mad: I'm talking about the person you sent the tape to, of course. :D

no problem, man. You've done everything you can do to get the clip to us, and hopefully we shall see it soon, but don't worry about a thing. We all appreciate your efforts!

(P.S. Sorry I didn't get a chance to respond to your e-mail, I am going to set up a new address that hopefully won't be 98% spam like yahoo :( )

Scoob

Thanks D

Thanks Dajerx for all you've done. It's a hassle going to all the trouble to tape something, box it, send it, pay the postage... all for us. We appreciate your fine efforts and appreciate them.

Hopefully Ttown will make it available to the masses.

Bandit

dajerx said:
I am still sending a tape to TickleTown. I am gonna request that OB make that clip available to everyone here, since you have waited so patiently. And maybe, just maybe the clip will be posted before then, who knows.

Just to make sure, it's not the tape you already sent me right? I get so confused about these things :confused: But ya, when I get the tape, I'll post it to the video section of the TMF.

We are going to be going through some server changes in the next month, but posting this shouldn't be a problem :)

Earned Bandwidth

Before we go throwing around TickleTown's bandwidth for a free clip, I think you people should first prove yourselves worthy. There is a task that must first be completed before this bandwidth is granted.
Someone from this forum must first bring us...A SHRUBBERY! [Glaaaah]-(deep organ chord)
If this shrubbery is not promptly brought to the gates of TickleTown we will be forced to say Nee!

Thanks for understanding guys...OB this clip is on the tape I said I was sending the first of the year. It has 5-6 new clips on it including the Lisa Robertson clip. If there are any other volunteers who would like to host it before then I am all ears.

WallStreet, you want a shrubbery:jester: Are you a closet Monty Python fan?

Nee

dajerx-- You must now bring us...ANOTHER SHRUBBERY! [Glaaaah!]-(deep organ chord).

A shrubbery??

Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... with... a herring!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back