• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hollywood's hottest tickle monster - Channing Tatum

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
I know a lot of us like to speculate about what celebrities might be "one of us", but most of the time we're grasping at straws.... unless we're talking about Drew Barrymore - that girl is a total tickle freak ;) We may attribute a playful glint in their eye or a casual "behind the scenes" tickle among co-stars to mean that they secretly love tickling just as much as we do. The hotter the celebrity, the more we fervently wish that buried deep beneath that gorgeous face/body, lies a hidden tickle monster (or tickle 'lee if that happens to be your thing :D).

Well, when it comes to Channing Tatum I don't think we have to dig too deep to find out how much he enjoys tickling. He may not be indulging in half-hour tickle sessions like our buddy Drew (or maybe he is?), but he definitely seems to enjoy tickling as much as all us TMFers.

Here's the first piece of tickle monster evidence. He did an interview for screeninglog.com. If you scroll down to the part where they ask him about his favorite scenes from the movie "Dear John", he talks about how much fun he had tickling Amanda Seyfried.

http://www.screeninglog.com/journal/2010/2/7/interview-with-channing-tatum-star-of-dear-john.html

I posted that link in the thread entitled "Tickling in The Vow" awhile ago. You can read more about what everyone thought of that movie here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?213464-Tickling-in-quot-The-Vow-quot

(Just as an FYI, also in that thread may be the longest (tickling related) movie review I've ever written. It's a bit deep into the thread, so if you want to read it, you'll have to scroll to page two to find it.)

But when I posted that link about him enjoying the tickle scene with Amanda Seyfried in "Dear John", I never imagined that he would give a similar answer about his other movie, "The Vow". I obviously knew about the tickle scene in the movie, but I didn't know what he thought of it until today when I stumbled on a youtube clip. In another interview, someone else asks him what his favorite scenes were from the movie "The Vow". I don't think I've ever wanted to kiss someone more than I did when I heard his answer. Go to the 1:00 mark....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPmhG1EQIqk

How fucking HOT was that?! Cheer up tickles happen to be my favorite tickles of all time and the way he talked about tickling Rachel's character to help her through her frustration and make her laugh, I almost melted in my chair. I also loved the way he said, "you have a responsibility to take care of the person you love and whatever situation they're in, to try and help them through it....". That is the kind of stuff that makes most women swoon. And the fact that he uses ticking to help cheer up/de-stress his wife? I'll say it again - LUCKY BITCH. But thanks ever so much Channing for giving me that tasty little tidbit to think about. He just rose right to the top of my list of favorite tickle monsters. That should fuel my fantasies for awhile... I'm never gonna get to sleep tonight :bubbleheart::blush::bubbleheart:

Last edited:
Rachel McAdams is so adorable! Would not mind watching a good long tickle fight between these two.

i suddenly find him attractive. funny how that happens.

No joke - I always find myself attracted to guys who are playful and love to tickle, regardless if they are what most girls would consider "textbook" attractive. Happens to me ALL the time! Although in Channing Tatum's case, it's the best of both worlds - insanely HOT and loves to tickle!! :thumbsup:

This made my day. As if there wasn't enough reason to love him already...

I know, right?? I could just listen to him saying the word 'tickle' all day long.... never gets old :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back