• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Models I built this year

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
For the most part,a science fiction year. First up,some 1/48 scale mechas.zm3.jpgsm24.jpgftd1.jpg

A 1/35 rocket launcher. The German military made a small number of Nebelwerfer rocket launchers on some captured French built UE tracked vehicles. The second pic is of a Stalin tank,in Polish markings. The Stalin tank was made in the USSR. For a back story,the USSR under Stalin invaded the west in 1950. However,the eastern Europeans said fuck you,and decided to revolt.

Attachments

• R29.jpg
    R29.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 5
This is a 1/48 Israeli Defense Force mecha.

Attachments

• IDF21.JPG
    IDF21.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IDF22.JPG
    IDF22.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IDF23.JPG
    IDF23.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IDF24.JPG
    IDF24.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IDF25.JPG
    IDF25.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 3
A 1/35 scale zombie fighting tank,used by some of the Resident Evil ladies. Claire is the driver,Rebecca is the loader,her name on the left side of the turret. Jill is the tank commander.Alice is the gunner. Their names are on the right side of the turret.rer15.JPGrer16.JPGrer14.JPGrer11.JPG

Great stuff my friend. :thumbsup: Especially love the sci fi stuff. Thanks for sharing the pics. :yourock:

Good work Zod. Looks like you've been busy.

A 1/35 rocket launcher. The German military made a small number of Nebelwerfer rocket launchers on some captured French built UE tracked vehicles. The second pic is of a Stalin tank,in Polish markings. The Stalin tank was made in the USSR. For a back story,the USSR under Stalin invaded the west in 1950. However,the eastern Europeans said fuck you,and decided to revolt.

These are my favorites, but all of your models show a lot of craftsmanship. Thanks for sharing them with us.

I was thinking about posting various architectural models and renderings I've done in here. Would anyone be interested?

I know the words "skill' and "patience" are all over this thread, but I can't think of a more concise pair to describe what you have done. Great works!

Those are nice! Do you have an entire collection and if so do you have any pics?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back