• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE LEGION OF BOUNCE: Join The Legion!

:yayzorz:

Wow! Congrats to see the final page of the very first LOB Adventure:D
A great Comic and you see, in the past LOB was already legendary:doublethrust:

This last page is wonderful. Love the change to casual clothes and the smooth dialouges.
And Andi's words are friggin' hilarous. "Hate Mummies!" Bad that there is "Temple of Bounce" ;)

I love it, and thank you all so much for sharing:hug:
Ad I cannot wait the bios :lover:

Teeka Mhet THE LEGION OF BOUNCE!

TeekaMhet_TMF.jpg

Teeka Mhet Introduction by Bandito

When most normal people think of ancient Egypt they probably envision gargantuan pyramids and powerful Pharos ruling a vast empire of sand and gold. At MTJ Publishing we think of hot ticklish goddesses who can produce an unlimited supply of mummies at will, and don’t think to highly of restrictive wardrobe options. In short, we think of Teeka Mhet. Why? Because we’re freaking awesome. That’s why. Who wants to spend time on old man-gods and tall geometric buildings when there’s more important pursuits like immortal hotties and walking gooey bondage devices, with built in mummy wrap. If other aspects of history, or mythology, or anthropology involved undead tickling hotness, I bet folks would spend more time in museums.

LOB_TeekaMhet.jpg
Above is Teeka Mhet's character Pin-up illustrated by Churin, Colors by Duarte and featuring bio info by Bandito!

LOB03_Preview1.jpg
Ecstasy being tickled by Teeka and Tikana - A preview Panel from Legion of Bounce #3

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Preview Panel
Post #10 Spotlight on: Super Jane Pin-up and Bio
Post #19 Spotlight on: Super Hailey Pin-up and Bio
Post #26 Spotlight on: Super Andi Pin-up and Bio
Post #30 Spotlight on: Zoey Pin-up and Bio
Post #39 Spotlight on: Toxin Pin-up and Bio
Post #45 Spotlight on: Ecstasy Pin-up and Bio
Post #55 Legion of Bounce #1 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #73 Introducing LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Cover art + 1st 3 Comic Pages
Post #82 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 4
Post #90 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER!
Post #96 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 5
Post #105 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 6
Post #110 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 7
Post #112 Legion of Bounce #2 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #128 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER 2!
Post #129 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 8
Post #135 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 9
Post #138 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 10
Post #143 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 TEASER!
Post #150 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 11
Post #152 Spotlight on: Teeka Mhet Pin-up and Bio
Post #160 Spotlight on: Tikana Pin-up and Bio
Post #163 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 COVER ART PREVIEW
Post #170 Spotlight on: Duchess Valentine Pin-up and Bio
Post #176 Legion of Bounce #3 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #186 Legion of Bounce #4 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #214 Spotlight on: Rise of the Nail Biter Bonus Pin-up!
Post #225 Spotlight on: ANARCHY MACHINE AND CRIME SPREE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #227 Spotlight on: BONK AND WILDSIDE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #237 Legion of Bounce #5 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #262 Legion of Bounce #6 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #279 Legion of Bounce #7 Released! New Cover Art for LOB #6!

Last edited:
I sooooooo love the fact, that the legion is the group of the whole Chix adentures :D
...and a hot Tickle goddes... with two mothers... what do you want more? :lover:

And the teaser is awesome. Now the question is. Do every babe got her own tormenters :DOr do they share their victims ;)

Great idea... and... Ecstasy looks really happy :lover:

I sooooooo love the fact, that the legion is the group of the whole Chix adentures :D
...and a hot Tickle goddes... with two mothers... what do you want more? :lover:

And the teaser is awesome. Now the question is. Do every babe got her own tormenters :DOr do they share their victims ;)

Great idea... and... Ecstasy looks really happy :lover:

Trust me... LOB #3 is going to blow you away!

Thank you for always taking the time to give us your feedback!

Jim
MTJpub.com

It seems u've taken the concept of "The great tickle trap" and perfected it for LOB! awesome preview, this is going to be a very very great series!

Hey everyone - was on a trip for a couple weeks. Back now and wanted to come by and thank you all for all the support!

Bohy: The auto-tickle: one of the cruelest punishments known to man and WOman. Hee hee - thank you for being so wonderful.

Amkes: Oh YES!!! The teaser! LOL. I was kinda surprised to see Jim posted up that panel in my absence! Go Jim!!! One of my favorite tickle scenes from LOB3. And it's a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hot one too.

Ticklefur: Oh just wait until you see the entire comic. I guarantee that LOB3 will make your comic hall of fame. It is dripping with ticklish sexies! DRIPPING I TELL YOU!!! Thanks for the support, my friend.

tklphile1: My friend, I can promise that Zoe gets every bit as much as she gave, which was a LOT! LOB3 has been an absolute delight to work on, and I really think it's gonna blow your doors off. Thank you for all your continued support! Please let us know what you think of it.

Amkes: If you think it's been bad so far.......just wait. There's so much teasing to go it's going to be insane.

Deemon: I can honestly say that I think Churin and the art team have outdone themselves with LOB3. It's almost finished and the amount of tickle and super hero action is sensational. And there's one scene with janey in particular.........WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hope you love it. And it's funny, but my goal was to have the end of every Bounce Chix adventure hint at the next episode. So LOB Zero hinted at TOB. End of TOB hinted at Bounce of the Dragon on the last page. Can you find the hints????

Can ya??

Can YAAAAAAAAAA???

LOL.

Mastertickle: Thanks very much, my friend. The truth is that when Jim and I were planing the issue and trying to decide who the Chix would call to help - it seemed like a cool idea that they would call the most fiendish villains they have yet had to face. Thank you for the incredibly generous comparison to the Great Tickle Trap. I hope you continue to enjoy the Legion.

A huge thanks again to all of y'all. There's much more LOB3 teaser action and Legion bios on the way.

You all rock,

Deeto

Deemon: I can honestly say that I think Churin and the art team have outdone themselves with LOB3. It's almost finished and the amount of tickle and super hero action is sensational. And there's one scene with janey in particular.........WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hope you love it. And it's funny, but my goal was to have the end of every Bounce Chix adventure hint at the next episode. So LOB Zero hinted at TOB. End of TOB hinted at Bounce of the Dragon on the last page. Can you find the hints????

Can ya??

Can YAAAAAAAAAA???

LOL.

Deeto

:lover: A Janey scene :typerhappy:! Since I saw, that she was evil in the last panel I always thought... the legion have to tickle all the evil out of her:D
Since that... I do not sleep and I do not rest :D Only wait for the rocking Final :typerhappy:
And seiously... you give me a challange?... about the Chix?... Come on! ;)
Just kidding. It's a pleasure to answer the question :)

TOB: Last Panel with the chix and hints to BOTD:
A Book about Kung-Fu workout, the globe shows us Asia and there is a bonsai in the background :)

but this is not all about Chix hints :D

in BOTD: Last panel with the Chix, Hailey shows us a the card "heart Ace". Hint to BOA (Cause the Charcter's name is Ace, and the heart stand for the valatine :lover: )

in BCO 2: Last text period is a hint to LOB1, there is written about the coming of the Kaboom babes

;) Did I pass ? :D

And for the whole Bandito Flash:
In TOB you can find lotsa hints to his comics:
Last panel with the chix: pic of a girl with an parachute (Maybe Jamy Blond... later I know ;)), a ski cup (a lil page from DA where Janey gets tickled by Ski babes), Quantum theory book (the whole rings story), Tickle Monster book and poster (maybe BITN).... a whole page full of thing to find :D

Last edited:
:lover: A Janey scene :typerhappy:! Since I saw, that she was evil in the last panel I always thought... the legion have to tickle all the evil out of her:D
Since that... I do not sleep and I do not rest :D Only wait for the rocking Final :typerhappy:
And seiously... you give me a challange?... about the Chix?... Come on! ;)
Just kidding. It's a pleasure to answer the question :)

TOB: Last Panel with the chix and hints to BOTD:
A Book about Kung-Fu workout, the globe shows us Asia and there is a bonsai in the background :)

but this is not all about Chix hints :D

in BOTD: Last panel with the Chix, Hailey shows us a the card "heart Ace". Hint to BOA (Cause the Charcter's name is Ace, and the heart stand for the valatine :lover: )

in BCO 2: Last text period is a hint to LOB1, there is written about the coming of the Kaboom babes

;) Did I pass ? :D

And for the whole Bandito Flash:
In TOB you can find lotsa hints to his comics:
Last panel with the chix: pic of a girl with an parachute (Maybe Jamy Blond... later I know ;)), a ski cup (a lil page from DA where Janey gets tickled by Ski babes), Quantum theory book (the whole rings story), Tickle Monster book and poster (maybe BITN).... a whole page full of thing to find :D

You always pass, my friend - with flying colors!!

Shame on me for ever doubting you, lol.

Thank you for all the wonderful support, and for being such an incredible Bounce Chix fan!

And now that TGTT2 has been announced I can really get back to work on LOB3. XD

More great stuff coming your way soon, my friend.

B

Tikana THE LEGION OF BOUNCE!

Tikana_TMF.jpg

Tikana Introduction by Bandito

There IS such a thing as a nice ninja. It’s true. Darkly-dressed nightly heroes who stealthily battle for the forces of goodness and normalcy. Instead of shuriken they throw stuffed kittens at their enemies. Instead of deadly martial arts they have mastered the ancient art of hugging, and positive reinforcement. Tikana, however, is NOT one of those. She is the mean kind. The disembowel you from behind before you know she’s there kind. The minding your own business until your peripheral vision detects a glimmer of light off the edge of a poisoned kunai which is now 3 and a quarter inches inside your skull kind. She is a mercenary kunoichi, trained in the most deadly arts of Tickle Fu, and singularly obsessed with expanding the shadow empire of the Jade Tickle Ninjas into the ultimate assassin shinobi murder death squad. Of squealing torment. I mean...sometimes she’s nice. But most of the time...not so much..

LOB_Tikana.jpg
Above is Tikana's character Pin-up illustrated by Churin, Colors by Duarte and featuring bio info by Bandito!

LOB3_Preview2.jpg
Tikana tickling Super Hailey - A preview Panel from Legion of Bounce #3

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Last edited:
What is better than a hot Ninja girl?
A hot Ninja Girl who uses Tickle-Fu :D

I so loved her Char and the Comic BOD was so great. The pages, where the Chix learned all about Tickle-Fu were so damn great. I shiver, when I think of it:lover:
This bio is so great.

And this teaser... :omg:
Looks like a part of the moment, when the Legion try to tickle all of the evil out of beautiful Janey:lover::lover:

1st page of TGTT2 and a new Teaser for LOB3... what a sunday.

Thank you soooo much :)

And this teaser... :omg:
Looks like a part of the moment, when the Legion try to tickle all of the evil out of beautiful Janey:lover::lover:

1st page of TGTT2 and a new Teaser for LOB3... what a sunday.

Thank you soooo much :)

You're very welcome my friend.

One small correction for the teaser... It's Super Hailey being tickled by Tikana. I accidently noted it as Super Jane :facepalm:

Jim
MTJpub.com

LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 Cover Art Preview!
Please enjoy this preview of the cover art for Legion of Bounce #3 (Coming Soon!)

LOB3_CoverArt_TMF.jpg

LOB3_CoverArt.jpg
Please click on the image above for a larger version of the cover!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Last edited:
o_O i swear you guys are trying to blow peoples brains out

:omg::omg::omg:

Holy fu**ing darn!!!:typerhappy:
This cover is like the Mona Lisa of Tickling :lover::lover:
All those wonderful babes of the LOb... seeing Zoe in such a awsome treatment... mh??? s this torture, or is this pleasure?

I take both:D:D:D

Seeing Janey-Honey this way, makes me believe, her way back to good, will be early in the Comic :lover: ...and join her feind again:)

I cannot wait for it. I bet the good will win. All LOB members get a geart chance to tickle. The evils will be banned or captured... for a while ;)
...and after this: I bet the LOB Chix will not go soooo fast ;) Keep an eye on them Bounce Cix :D

amkes: You are way too nice to us, my friend. Thanks for the kind words. While not wanting to actually pop any noggins, we will fully admit that we've tried to ramp up the action with each issue of LEGION OF BOUNCE. Churin continues to top himself with each issue (my god your should see the amazing effects, drop-dead sexy babes, and sensational city-scapes he has created for LOB 3). And we also try to include a really fun script, featuring characters that people love, and cramming as much ticklish torturous action as POSSIBLE in every page. I hope you dig the heck out of LOB3!! Please let us know.

Deemon: Okay. That's it. STOP SPYING ON MEEEEEEEE! Hee hee. You know the Chix as well as my story ideas waaaaaay too well, my friend. Thank you for being such a spectacular fan. Without spoiling anything I will simply say that I think you will be delighted with LOB3. We'll talk more about the specific plot and tickle action once it's out and you've had a chance to read it. But I'll say this to whet your appetite:

10 characters will be tickled terribly in LOB 3 alone. 10. Yeah. How do you like them super-apples? And let me tell ya....

In LOB 3 this is no silly poke-poke style tickles.

There's no more Ms. Nice Heroes.

The Chix are pissed.

And THIS MEANS WAR.

Thanks for all your support, guys and gals. We can't wait to come out with LOB 3 next week. And we'll have some more stuff to share with you between now and then.

Please stay tuned.

B

Deemon: Okay. That's it. STOP SPYING ON MEEEEEEEE! Hee hee. You know the Chix as well as my story ideas waaaaaay too well, my friend. Thank you for being such a spectacular fan. Without spoiling anything I will simply say that I think you will be delighted with LOB3. We'll talk more about the specific plot and tickle action once it's out and you've had a chance to read it. But I'll say this to whet your appetite:

10 characters will be tickled terribly in LOB 3 alone. 10. Yeah. How do you like them super-apples? And let me tell ya....

In LOB 3 this is no silly poke-poke style tickles.

There's no more Ms. Nice Heroes.

The Chix are pissed.

And THIS MEANS WAR.

Thanks for all your support, guys and gals. We can't wait to come out with LOB 3 next week. And we'll have some more stuff to share with you between now and then.

Please stay tuned.

B

Hihi, Thank you, my friend :)
I do not like spoilers so I will don't write some down... btw. I dunno any spoilers only guesses :D
10 girls? Serious, hard tickling? Pissed of chix?
Ladies and Gentlemen... it will be legendary here in a while :D

The cover for legion of bounce 3 reminds me of what the nail biter said in that trilogy "bad girls get punished" and it certainly looks like Zoe is getting punished for being really bad. I cant wait to see how this story ends.

Duchess Valentine THE LEGION OF BOUNCE!

Duchess_TMF.jpg

Duchess Valentine's Introduction by Bandito

Valentine already knows what you think about her. She knows what you want. She knows what you’re afraid of. She knows your secrets, and the secrets of every person she meets. She knows you better than you know yourself. It’s really no wonder that she owns half the world. And yet, we do not know her at all. Valentine is a mystery. A twisting curvy enigma that seems to surprise you at every turn. Right when you think you’ve got a bead on her, she’s gone again. She’s like a physical embodiment of quantum mechanics: she runs the universe, but no one understands what the hell makes her do what she does. Unpredictable, undeniable, and super ridiculusly hot for Jane. Not sure how that makes her like quantum mechanics. But it does. Stephen Hawking said so.

LOB_Valentine.jpg
Above is Duchess Valentine character Pin-up illustrated by Churin, Colors by Duarte and featuring bio info by Bandito!

LOB03_Preview3.jpg
Duchess Valentine tickling Toxin with her red feather duster. - A preview Panel from Legion of Bounce #3

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Last edited:
Yeah... BOA was one of my favroite Novels. Cause Janey was the main part:lover:
Valetine is so damn great. I so loved her games with the Chix, all her wonderful ideas for the beautiful three girls:D

And the most important part, why I like her: Thanks to her, Janey is now more 'loveable' she enjoys the fun with her best friends more, and she can release now, she is free:lover:
Valentine, you did a great job :woman:

...okay. And I am heavy jealous on her :D This is the other part, cause we are both hot for the same girl ;)
...but as I said. She did a wonderful job on janey... and cause of this, I like her :)

and for the teaser:typerhappy:
Toxin is in full ticklish pleasure... and Valentine looks a bit bored :D
...maybe there is only one person, who is fun for her to tickle ;)

Deemon: 10 chicks! I know, Jim and I both over saw the production of the comic, and I WROTE the comic, and we were both surprised it had so many tickle scenes. And yet somehow I feel that we still left enough space to cap off a fun and action-packed story line and include a ton of character interaction and development and visually amazing super hero fighting scenes. I'll let you be the judge. As for spoilers or guesses - I always love your guesses and spoilers and feedback and input and support. If there's ever any guesses you have that you don't want to post publicly - just pm me. ;-)

tklphile1: Thank you so much, my friend, for the awesome support. And thanks also for the Nail Biter reference. You're right...the Biter would be proud of the turn-about in LOB 3, and the intense penalty that bad girls are forced to pay in screaming cackles of hysterical laughter. And speaking of the Nail Biter...let's just say that this issue brings out a new side of her as well. MUAA HAAA HAAAAAAAAA! Hee hee. Thanks again and please stay tuned.

Deemon again: Ha ha ha. You're the best, buddy. You're right - Valentine definitely helped Jane develop another entire dimension to her character. Their entanglement in Bounce of Aces truly evolved Jane's character. Something I try to do in all of the Bounce Chix adventures (but that is definitely easier to do in the novels, since the medium is more conducive to in-depth story and character growth). But it's one of the reasons I love the Bounce Chix so much. We've all gotten to know them so well, their fears, their desires, their most agonizingly ticklish secrets. We've traveled with them on their journeys. They have distinct personalities, and we know those personalities so well that it makes the tickling scenarios they find themselves so much more erotic and exciting. There's always a debate about how much story to include in a tickle production versus how much tickling. In my humble opinion - THIS is how I want to see story. Tickle focused that still allows for us to know the characters on a deep personal level and for those characters to always maintain the integrity of their individual souls. Sure, I could spend 80% of the comic trying to justify a force-fed reason why they are being tickled. Instead I just want to let them evolve, and be themselves no matter what crazy situation they're thrown into. And if you want lots more story....it's why there's 6 Bounce Chix novels - chock so full o' story it should be illegal. But I'm glad it's not.

And LMAO - Valentine DOES definitely look a little bored in the teaser. LOL. One of my favorite tickler expressions is the "casual sadist" look. The head propped up on one hand. Looking like they've got all the time in the world to drive their victim out of their mind. CAB is damn good at this expression, and so is Ozzy. The Gomez Girls often have that kind of look to them while their victims scream their heads off. And although you're right, that Valentine has only one ticklish tough Tiger in her life, in LOB 3 she has her fair share of fun at the expense of a couple other sensitive souls.

Truly thank you for knowing the Bounce Chix so well, and for all your wonderful support.

LOB 3 is racing towards us, and I think you're really gonna like the final product.

More to come very soon.

YAY!

Get ready for the best Legion Adventure YET!

B

Okay... for Spoilers I PN you... or write yon in DA ;)

And you are right. This is not bored. This is casual sadist view:lover:
And you are right. This is one of the best views of the ticklers :D

...I cannot explain how much I wait for LOB3... that Janey get another wonderful tickling it will be sooooooo great:typerhappy:
And I love your thinking. It's right we have to see an read many of character deepness and a bit ticling... but this bit have to be "grand" :D:D:D
PS: Cannot wait for a new novel ;)

Wow...I missed some of the updates.. First, the cover of LOB 3 and the art for Duchess Valentine are very sophisticated. The characters are lovely and intellectually conceptualized as always... It's getting more complex than ever. Kudos to the teamwork, Bandito and Churin!

Deemon: Well the wait is finally almost over, good buddy - for both of us. Very soon LOB 3 will be hitting the digital shelves, and I can't wait to share it with you. It's a little bit more, and little bit hotter, a little bit longer, and a little bit more super-heroey than anything I've ever done before. I hope you feel the same way. Thank you in advance for your support, my friend. Means the world to me as well as the entire art team. It's amazing to think that like 6 different artists, writers, publishers, editors, and contributors are being supported every time some one purchases a copy of the Legion of Bounce. And trust me....we all think you're super. Hee hee. Comic joke. It is true though. Srsly.

Bohy: I love you so much. You're like the Burt Reynolds of my universe. Thank you for the kind words about the cover design and Valentine. Honestly, I was surprised when I saw Churin's interpretation of the Duchess Valentine. His vision was very VERY different than the one I had in my head. But ya know.....I liked his interpretation so much that I left her exactly as she was. Why change another artist's vision when it's so...COOL?? Churin continues to impress us with his talent, passion, and professionalism. I hope that with LOB 3 that he continues to impress you all too.

Thanks again - very very much - to all the Legion's supporters out there.

The final chapter in the Kaboom Babes story arc will be unleashed very soon.

But will it be the end for the Legion of Bounce???

Will it be the last comic for the Bounce Chix ever???

Will Andi, Hailey, and Jane be able to survive the horrible DESTROYER OF WORLDS as it is manifested from the ticklish energy of a million sequential squealing tickle-gasms???

Okay - that last thing doesn't technically happen. But it's still a pretty damn awesome comic.

True Story.

Please stay tuned and thank you.

B

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back