• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE LEGION OF BOUNCE: Join The Legion!

LEGION OF BOUNCE #3 GET YOUR HERO ON! *New 6/12/13

attachment.php

LEGION OF BOUNCE #3
Written and Created by Bandito
Illustrated by Churin
Colors by Duarte
Lettering by RostoKFX
Edited by AnnieHall

A great evil has come to this city. They’ve tortured the Chix. Tickled them into screaming surrender to steal their powers and conquer the entire planet. They’ve turned Jane against her best friends as an agent of wickedness. They’ve forced the Chix to recruit the only force in this world strong enough to make one final stand against the darkness. They’ve forged a Legion of the most diabolical villains the Chix have ever faced. And they’ve caused quite a ruckus in the process.

This is the final battle between the mighty Bounce Chix and the naughty merciless Kaboom Babes.

This is the ticklish squealing climax of super hero hotness that you’ve all been waiting for.

This is the epoch-shattering, toe-curling, eye beam-shooting, mummy-raising, kitana waiving, foot licking, villain-dominating epic comic that will change your life for ever. No, seriously.

This....my fellow superheroes.....MEANS WAR!

Join the beautiful Andi and Hailey as they endeavor to bring Evil Janey back to the side of goodness. Quiver guiltily as the costumes are torn off and the feathers come out. Thrill as the most evil villains in the universe fight some of the OTHER most evil villains in the universe and they all viciously trap and tickle each other mercilessly. Trust us, it’s far less confusing than it sounds.

It’s AWESOME. It’s SIZZLING! It’s the most SENSATIONAL TICKLING SUPER BOUNCE EXTRAVAGANZA EVER MADE. It’s...

...The Legion of Bounce 3.

GET YOUR HERO ON!

And Join the LEGION!

Item Features

• Huge comic finale with 18 comic pages plus cover.
• 10 heroes and villains mercilessly tickled.
• Topless AND bottomless tickling hotness.
• Scenes of DESPERATION.
• Revenge tickle torture and ticklish turn-about.
• Part 3 of a 3 comic story arc!
• The ultimate in super hero tickle action.
• Story and characters by Bandito
• F/F Tickling!

Product and Ordering Information

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art, and preview page below...

LOB3_CoverArt.jpg LOB02_Preview.jpg

Publisher's Note:

Save 25% off the following Bounce Chix Publications by Bandito

Bounce Chix Origins I
Bounce of Aces
Bounce of the Dragon
The Nail Biter Part 1 of 3: Orientation
THE TEMPLE OF BOUNCE

(This offer is good until 6/30/13)

Last edited:
Holy smokes, I've only just finished the dynamite issue 2 and now issue 3 blasts onto the scene in a tickle tsunami?!

Churin's artwork is full of enerrgy it bursts off every page, putting the super in superhero. The attention to detail is amazing, and the Bounce Chix have hardly looked foxier!
And can I just mention Duarte's color work? I love it. Great lighting.

I can't wait to see how this trilogy comes together, and if I know Bandito (do I?) it's going to be a blast right up to the last page!

Okay... let's check the TMF... mh mh. okay.
Ah! A new comment in the LOB thread... read.. read...
:faint:

....serveral hours later...

:woot2:
The final issue of the first LOB Adventure!!!!
You holy friggin' Masters:typerhappy:
Without a word, without a warning you pop this wonderful comic out :D

****Spoiler*****

Okay, you start with the best act of grand autors... losing of the heroes:(
They were defeated and no one can help them. All our beautiful girlz are... but wait...
you turn tables and now...:man::woman:

No we see what we wanted all the time! We see what we deserve :typerhappy:
The LOB get the Kaboom Babes and there is no way they can get free :D

The day is safed and the evils are away... but this is not the end :panic:

I had a lil' idea about it, and you damn masters did it:D
The Girlz of the LOB are not finished and get some Fuuuuun:yayzorz:

...and the End is... wow!!!! I bet this could be the start of a new LOB Comic or a new Novel :D
The most evil Tickle villain is here! And no one can stop her
...or maybe...

*******Spoiler end!*****

What can I say?
You promised us a lot! You teased us a lot!
And you kept every fu**ing word!!!:excited:

You gave us so much more we could expected, more we can handle:D
So much fun, so much adventure, so much action, so much sexy and hot tickling.... soooo many beautiful girlz:lover:

LOB is.... I really cannot find a word....

All those grand characters in one Comic, a grand adventure with so many great twists:typerhappy:

And those last pages... holy god!!!:happyhop:
How Jane tickle her best friends is sooo mean with the rope :D and between this hot tickle-action those action, exploding fights weith the machines... Wow!
And darn, I found my ol' lovin' to Foxy:D Liked how she licked the foor and how she... laughed :lover:
Remembers me on the last pages of Nailbiter. Where you see every Chick in her own room, with some fun :cheesy:
Now the places are switched but it is even hotter :lover:
So much beautiful naked skin. So great bondage poses and tickle spots :rainbowbounce:
....so great Ticklegasms :D:D:D:D
And every tickle scene, in the rooms are a lil' hint to one of the other BC adventures... a bit ;)

The style of art is wonderful and this is sooo super-hero like :)
PS: a really great view is the one of Toxic at page 10 last panel :D Priceless!

And as you all know: Me, as a great Jane fan got all I wanted :typerhappy:
She and the girl who is so obsessed about her, and the girl, who couldn't finish her in BCO1 ;)

This is my new favorite, cause so much is in it!
Thank you:man::woman:
Thank you to all who worked on it: Bandito, Churin, Duarte, RostoKFX and AnnieHall.

You fullfilled your first Mona Lisa :D and I am so happy that I was here to see how you make such a wonderful work:)

So many fantasies came true:pounce:

This made my day... week... month... maybe my year:lover:

Last edited:
Amazing is a bit of an understatement for this! I am truly blown away by it, loved every page, every girl, well, everything!

M-A-R-V-E-L-ous! I truly enjoyed everything about LOB3 brought to us by Bandito, Churin, and of course the 24/7 indefatigable HOTTEST tickling comic publisher, MTJpub (do I need to mention that I thrive in the bounds and premises too? hee-hee *cough* ack!). Anyway, this comic is a perfect merge of dynamic characters, relentless tickling action that took my vision to the warped vortex of kinkz, which resolved into wanting for more (more please!) -- very impressive creation! This comic is a MUST buy… Grab your copies, folks!

I will one day purchase this trilogy...one day...I am sorry to say I am quite behind on your works, bandito.:cynical:

Issue #3 was insanely HAAAWWWWWWWTTTTT!!! And the pages of Hailey and Janey at the end were my faves of all :wub:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Sorry for being late to my own party, guys and gals.

I've been very busy partly master-minding an event which truly begins tomorrow. Up to this point has been the teaser. Tomorrow the beginning of the end shall be revealed...

THE SINGLE GREATEST TICKLING TURN-ABOUT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UUUUUNIVERSE.

Keep your eyes to the sky, and prepare. Revenge is coming.

Other than that - thankies for all your support with LOB 3. I think it's the best one yet of the series and am so impressed with the entire art team. They amaze me, as do all of you with your support of the Chix, MTJ, and our awesome little genre here. As for some specific thanks:

Ghostely: Thanks, good buddy. Having both been a part of a super hero tickling comic in the last month has been nothing less than a blast. It's an amazingly fun sub-genre. Probably the reason I've been working on the Legion in one degree or another for over seven years now. Kinda crazy. I'm so thrilled you like the way the series is looking. Your support is hugely appreciated.

Deemon: Okay, you - I am going to have to deal with you last. LOL.

Restif: Thanks so much, my friend. We tried to create a script that would just blast off the page as of page 1 and not stop for 18 whole freaking pages. And the amazing thing is that Churin and the art team pulled it off. What a bunch of super stars. I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and thank you again.

Bohy: You're awesome, Bohy. Seriously. Your support is constant and generous. Your feedback is kind and specific. And your interactions are always sweet and full of humor and joy. You're one of the best people I know. Thank you tremendously for all your kind words.

AE: No one can resist the awesomness that is my work! NOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!! Okay - apparently someone can. Grrrr. LMAO. No worries, AE. I've actually come out with a fair amount of stuff lately, and know how difficult to come up with the finances to buy everything that hits the MTJ shelves. It's why I steal. LOL. If you do pick up LOb 3 I hope you really dig it.

Ticklefur: Thanks, good buddy. I really appreciate it. Glad you liked the comic. As for those last pages of Andi, Hailey, and Jane - we just wanted to add those to the comic to give fans like yourself a special treat.

Deemon: Hey amigo. I'm profoundly flattered that you enjoyed LOB 3 as much as you did, and for all the fantastic support you always give me, and all of us. You know me and the Chix so well that you have developed a true eye for their world, able to even predict many of the outcomes of their ticklish adventures. It's amazing. It's exciting. And it's the nicest compliment you could give the Bounce Chix. So thank you, very very much. Any favorite pages? I know you liked Toxin on page 10...lol...I love the way Churin captured that expression! And any thoughts on the next arc? Personally I think the Bounce Chix may have solved one problem only to unleash an EVEN WORSE evil unto the world!!!

*gasp*

Thanks again for all the support, everyone.

Your constant input and patronage has been amazing.

Cheers,

Deet

Come out with a fair amount? You sir have come out with at least a years worth of what you usually do in half a year thanks to your out sourcing. Though I can not afford most at the moment I actually like it. Means certain other works can probably get worked on/finished. And thats just prime.

........... brain blown you seem to know exactly what people like in tickling ^-^

Evil Tickle Monster from Outer Space THE LEGION OF BOUNCE!

ETMO_TMF.jpg

Evil Tickle Monster from Outer Space Introduction by Bandito

Let’s just get this out of the way - writing a coherent bio for an Evil Tickle Monster from Outer Space offers unique challenges. They’re sort of like these lycanthropic xenomorphic acrobatic animalistic schizophrenic bombastic cenobitic dualistic biologics. No seriously. They’re an overly scientific species, obsessed with logic, who go through a terrific transmorphic kinetic panic only to emerge as a spastic tantric organic who desires only to render her cosmic species hysteric in public and turn them into orgasmic lunatics. Ya gotta admit. That’s a lot of freaking “ics”. In fact I submit that the ETMO’s put the “ic” in tickle. And well, in com“ic” too. That is their greatest power, other than transforming into deft lithe ticklingextra-terrestrial vixens from beyond Venus - they possess the power to make people uncontrollably say “ic”. Great. Now I have the hiccups.

LOB_ETMO.jpg
Above is Evil Tickle Monster from Outer Space character Pin-up illustrated by Churin, Colors by Duarte and featuring bio info by Bandito!

LOB03_Preview4.jpg
Evil Tickle Monster from Outer Space tickling Zoey's sensitive bare foot. - A preview Panel from Legion of Bounce #3

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Preview Panel
Post #10 Spotlight on: Super Jane Pin-up and Bio
Post #19 Spotlight on: Super Hailey Pin-up and Bio
Post #26 Spotlight on: Super Andi Pin-up and Bio
Post #30 Spotlight on: Zoey Pin-up and Bio
Post #39 Spotlight on: Toxin Pin-up and Bio
Post #45 Spotlight on: Ecstasy Pin-up and Bio
Post #55 Legion of Bounce #1 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #73 Introducing LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Cover art + 1st 3 Comic Pages
Post #82 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 4
Post #90 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER!
Post #96 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 5
Post #105 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 6
Post #110 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 7
Post #112 Legion of Bounce #2 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #128 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER 2!
Post #129 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 8
Post #135 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 9
Post #138 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 10
Post #143 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 TEASER!
Post #150 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 11
Post #152 Spotlight on: Teeka Mhet Pin-up and Bio
Post #160 Spotlight on: Tikana Pin-up and Bio
Post #163 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 COVER ART PREVIEW
Post #170 Spotlight on: Duchess Valentine Pin-up and Bio
Post #176 Legion of Bounce #3 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #186 Legion of Bounce #4 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #214 Spotlight on: Rise of the Nail Biter Bonus Pin-up!
Post #225 Spotlight on: ANARCHY MACHINE AND CRIME SPREE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #227 Spotlight on: BONK AND WILDSIDE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #237 Legion of Bounce #5 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #262 Legion of Bounce #6 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #279 Legion of Bounce #7 Released! New Cover Art for LOB #6!

Last edited:
Deemon: Hey amigo. I'm profoundly flattered that you enjoyed LOB 3 as much as you did, and for all the fantastic support you always give me, and all of us. You know me and the Chix so well that you have developed a true eye for their world, able to even predict many of the outcomes of their ticklish adventures. It's amazing. It's exciting. And it's the nicest compliment you could give the Bounce Chix. So thank you, very very much. Any favorite pages? I know you liked Toxin on page 10...lol...I love the way Churin captured that expression! And any thoughts on the next arc? Personally I think the Bounce Chix may have solved one problem only to unleash an EVEN WORSE evil unto the world!!!
Deet

You all give us sooo much fun, fantasies, dreams and more. A thank you and much support, is what you are deserve for that... and much, much more :)
And well:D You BC Universe is so great and I am such a fan of it, I can dive in this fantasy and I think this is the reason, why I can "see" so many things, cause I love it :)

And favorite page? I bet you alreadyknow which one :D
Page 18... Janey, nakes... tied up... two hot ticklers... all I dreamed about :lover:
This wasn't only a comic, this was a hyper-gift to all tickling and BC fans :D
...and for all Janey-addicted ;)

Bohy: You're awesome, Bohy. Seriously. Your support is constant and generous. Your feedback is kind and specific. And your interactions are always sweet and full of humor and joy. You're one of the best people I know. Thank you tremendously for all your kind words.

It's because your creativity shines with your being true/consistent to your vision of delivering humor, entertainment and kink!

Now I think E.T.M.O. is wacky! :D

Last edited:
I've just finished the final part of this trilogy and I'm stunned. Really, I was just blown away!
An all action hi-octane climactic battle, some ferociously good tickling scenes, and a brilliant ending.
Bandito, you really pulled out the stops on this one. And combined with Churin's energetic and detailed panels, this is a fantastic piece of work.
Now if you'll excuse me I have to go back to the beginning and enjoy this trilogy all over again!

I hope to see the Riley, Valentine, Teeka Mhet, and Tikana again real soon after I get #3. In a Bounce chix comic or otherwise...:dancingbanana:

The Nail Biter THE LEGION OF BOUNCE!

NailBiter_TMF.jpg

The Nail Biter Introduction by Bandito

What can be said about the ____ Biter? Sure, we’ve all heard the rumors about the ____ Biter. They say she comes in the nightmare hour to any sinner’s side, and drags them screaming to their horrifying punishment. To bawl silently into a painful gag as she peels heaving desperate laughter from their very soul. To penalize their evil deeds, to play with their helpless bare body until their penance is done. Even if it means their cackling breathless death. Folks, I’m here to tell you the ____ Biter is a figment of your paranoid imaginations. There is no ____ Biter. What? I’m not saying her name. EVER. Do you think I’m out of my god damn fucking mind or something?
LOB_NailBiter.jpg
Above is the Nail Biter character Pin-up illustrated by Churin, Colors by Duarte and featuring bio info by Bandito!

LOB03_Preview5.jpg
The Nail Biter in the flesh. - A preview Panel from Legion of Bounce #3

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Preview Panel
Post #10 Spotlight on: Super Jane Pin-up and Bio
Post #19 Spotlight on: Super Hailey Pin-up and Bio
Post #26 Spotlight on: Super Andi Pin-up and Bio
Post #30 Spotlight on: Zoey Pin-up and Bio
Post #39 Spotlight on: Toxin Pin-up and Bio
Post #45 Spotlight on: Ecstasy Pin-up and Bio
Post #55 Legion of Bounce #1 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #73 Introducing LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Cover art + 1st 3 Comic Pages
Post #82 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 4
Post #90 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER!
Post #96 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 5
Post #105 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 6
Post #110 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 7
Post #112 Legion of Bounce #2 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #128 LEGION OF BOUNCE 2 TEASER 2!
Post #129 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 8
Post #135 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 9
Post #138 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 10
Post #143 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 TEASER!
Post #150 LEGION OF BOUNCE ZERO Comic Page 11
Post #152 Spotlight on: Teeka Mhet Pin-up and Bio
Post #160 Spotlight on: Tikana Pin-up and Bio
Post #163 LEGION OF BOUNCE 3 COVER ART PREVIEW
Post #170 Spotlight on: Duchess Valentine Pin-up and Bio
Post #176 Legion of Bounce #3 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #186 Legion of Bounce #4 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #214 Spotlight on: Rise of the Nail Biter Bonus Pin-up!
Post #225 Spotlight on: ANARCHY MACHINE AND CRIME SPREE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #227 Spotlight on: BONK AND WILDSIDE Bonus Pin-up!
Post #237 Legion of Bounce #5 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #262 Legion of Bounce #6 Released! Cover art + Preview Page
Post #279 Legion of Bounce #7 Released! New Cover Art for LOB #6!

Last edited:
AE: Thanks for the insightful observation, my friend. I've been trying to up my production a bit with these talented artistic partners (because I can literally only draw so much and so fast). So with their help, I hope to be able to produce more. As for specific titles - I know you mentioned Foul Play and wanting to see another one of those (if I'm not mistaken). Any other titles your anxious for, or series you'd like to see another episode of? Thanks for all your support.

amkes: That's a really cool thing to say, amkes. Thank you. The truth is that I just try to deliver what I would like to see in a tickle publication and hope I hit that same chord for my readers. You rock, buddy.

Deemon: HA HA HA! Of course, it's page 18. Why did I even ASK?? lol. I knew Jane's special "happy ending" bonus page would be a big hit for you. I've been wanting to see her drawn like that for some time now. XD Just finished the script for LOB 4. So I'm hoping we're able to take it up a notch for you in that issue and the next exciting arc!

Bohy: You're the best, Bohy. And you're right...the ETMO is wacky! But she's a darn good tickler, too - and rather skilled at finding that favorite freckle on certain characters. If ya know whadda mean!

Ghostely: Thanks o much for the generous review, my friend. Churin is certainly a talented guy, and watching this world finally come to life after almost a decade has been a ton of fun! Can't wait to see where we go next. Keep your Pinky safe - because I know a couple villains that would love to discover her tender secrets.

AE Again: They've all been away for too long, lol. I think there might be a lot more tickling for those folks again in the future. Thanks again my friend.

And thanks again to all of you for all your support of the LEGION. Sorry I've been a bit absent. Starting a new job, and it's got me running around like a lunatic.

Talk soon,

Deeto

Deemon: HA HA HA! Of course, it's page 18. Why did I even ASK?? lol. I knew Jane's special "happy ending" bonus page would be a big hit for you. I've been wanting to see her drawn like that for some time now. XD Just finished the script for LOB 4. So I'm hoping we're able to take it up a notch for you in that issue and the next exciting arc!

LOB4!!!! Holy darn:D The awesomeness never ends:typerhappy: Maybe we see what NB do with er 'new' body :D
Yeah, this page 18 was just perfect. Damn, Janey deserve this for such a long time, and I am happy she got it... but the other Chix got a wonderful end too.
...he way Hailey was bound.... :lover: Lap on lap, great :D

LOB4!!!! Holy darn:D The awesomeness never ends:typerhappy: Maybe we see what NB do with er 'new' body :D
Yeah, this page 18 was just perfect. Damn, Janey deserve this for such a long time, and I am happy she got it... but the other Chix got a wonderful end too.
...he way Hailey was bound.... :lover: Lap on lap, great :D

I love that pose. Hailey's pose - where they're on top of the tickler like that. WOO! Hotness.

And for me....there was something about the way Teeka was pulling the sheet off of Andi, while she's tied up in bed, revealing her naked and terribly ticklish bare bottom. WOW. Churin really knocked it out of the park on that scene for me.

Another page I thought he just totally crushed it was page 12 (the page before Zoe was sucked into the vortex) where the whole team is tickling every last part of the buxom naked villain. The art team really came through on the eroticism of that scene as well.

I'm so glad you've enjoyed the comic so far, my friend. And I hope we can continue to delight. I'm finding that the Nail Biter is becoming my favorite Bounce Chix villain ever. I'm hoping fans will like her too.

More to come, good buddy. More heroes. More evil villains. More heroic action. And of course - more tickles.

Please stay tuned.

B

Hey Gang:

I just wanted to pop in and thank you all again for all the great support of the Legion of Bounce series. The next story arc has begun with LOB 4....which we look very forward to being able to share with you as soon as it is done.

And speaking of sharing...I wanted to include this teaser panel from LOB 3 in which Teeka tickles Andi rather intimately. This page happens to be one of my favorite of the comic. For those of you that have read LOB 3 - I hope it tickled your fancy. For those of you that haven't yet - let Andi's benevolent ticklish bottom be one more reason to pick it up. XD

Thanks for everything guys and gals,

B

Attachments

• Andi-Teaser.png
    Andi-Teaser.png
    505.6 KB · Views: 248
attachment.php

LEGION OF BOUNCE #4
Written and Created by Bandito
Illustrated by Churin
Colors by Duarte
Lettering by RostoKFX
Edited by AnnieHall

The Kaboom Babes have forever (or at least until it is narratively convenient) been banished into the swirling vortex of...well... banishment. The Bounce Chix have hung up their super suits in their closets, and gone back to their normal impossibly-sexy college-hotty-experimental lives.

But what they don't realize is that a new evil has come alive in this city. An evil that the Chix themselves have unleashed. And an evil that will ultimately bring the Bounce Chix and the entire world around them crashing to their knees. A really EVIL evil...that knows only evilness.

A villain goes missing. And then another. Whispers resound in the crooked alleyways at night. Whispers of the most fiendish sort of punishment imaginable....of screaming torture and cackling cries of madness. The most feared criminals in the city now literally tremble at the stories of diabolical machines...of a hospital from which no one ever returns. Whispers of a name, a terrifying new name, taking the wicked of the city and driving them out of their minds. They call her...

The Nail Biter.

Now the Bounce Chix must face their most horrible adversary. They must come to grips with their own wicked sides. And they must battle an unseen plan...so diabolical that it promises to turn the entire city inside out.

See the most fiendish villains in the world fall under the Biter's tickling touch. See the insane sadism of the Chix new Arch Nemesis. And watch the world fall as a new dark power rises.

They will all scream. They will all cry. And they will all die....LAUGHING.

Witness the beginning of a new chapter in the Legion of Bounce. Witness The Rise of the Nail Biter!

Item Features

• 15 pages plus cover (75+ amazing comic panels)
• 3 Bonus tickling pin-ups!
• Sadistic tickle TORTURE from the Biter herself!
• Insane foot tickling and all over naked tickles!
• 24 different Super Heroes and Villains in ticklish and explosive action!
• Dark medical torture devices and asylum settings.
• The return of the diabolical Nail Biter!
• Story an characters by Bandito.
• Illustrated by the talented Churin.
• F/F Tickling!
• Digital Download PDF format

Product and Ordering Information

Publisher's Note:

$ SAVE $ on the following publications...

LEGION OF BOUNCE #1
The Nail Biter Part 1 of 3: Orientation
The Nail Biter Part 2 of 3: Revelations

(This offer is good until 10/31/13)

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and preview page below......

Attachments

• LOB04_Cover.jpg
    LOB04_Cover.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 411
  • LOB04_Preview.jpg
    LOB04_Preview.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 619
Last edited:
I did not think what happened at the end of 3 would have resulted in this. And surely this will be another trilogy...surely.:happyfloa

Oh. My. Bawlz.

Out of my dreams/nightmares and on to a .pdf!

Well, the temptation was too great and I splurged! I don't gamble so it balances out. Right? Right?! So I'm giving you wonderful artists some instant insomniac feedback.

The colors are vibrant, bold and even more comic booky than before. That was what I noticed right away. The lettering and the colors are simply phenomenal in that the previous trilogy was somewhat more old school in aesthetic. And then a decade or two goes by and it's a new age with new techniques. The skin looks scrumptious and tender. The feet are erotic and right on with the different shapes and features. They're consistent with past tales. The way Hailey was drawn this time out got me all pretzeled. I could not get over how hot and fully distinct she came across! Well done. All the Chix bodies are quite yummy. Those freckles on Andi are perfect.

The Nail Biter is scary lunacy and visually she has become half frightful entity half sexy pale....OHMIGOD! Yeah. You are an unhinged demon chick, lady. As the reader you feel like you're being pulled in and forced to watch the wickedness. Her gang is a nice touch. Perfect timing considering the fall. I'm sooooo excited to see it play out considering the, *ahem*, circumstances. I love the Biter's motivation and plans. Great hooks.

Oh! No spoilin', but there is a subtle transition scene that is classic Bounce Chix yet somehow manages to be hotter than ever. And that aint hyperbole, hombres. The innocent concept, the way it's drawn. It's just perfectly executed and it gave me butterflies. Got them later again towards the end with the tease and I'm giddy with the possibilities of the nightmares and "soul searching" to unfold.

Bravo, MTJ and team Bounce! Thanks for putting in those hours and bringing your impressive skillz to the (kinky) dance and making me nerd out. So worth the buy.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back