• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why is it gay that a man tickle another man?

Is it gay that a man tickle another man?

• It is always gay.

Votes: 35 51.5%
  • It depends, if you only like tickling, then no.

Votes: 33 48.5%

• Total voters
They are not gay, and because there are no girlies around; not usually by choice. Gay usually starts at sodomy, blow-jobs, and hand-jobs; voluntarily... Playing with testicles...

M/M tickling DOES NOT automatically constitute homosexuality, in my opinion. Most of the time, it's nothing more than fun with absolutely no sexual undertones at all. If it DOES become sexual, then it's usually by choice. It's not an automatic equation of 'Tickling=Gay'

Possibly could be considered gay because if it's man on man it's certainly not hetero, there are pretty much only two sexes sooooo? Do the math. Probably don't even need a calculator for this one.

If it isn't gay, then why are you doing it? Get serious,..... the underlying basis for a tickling fetish is sexual,..... You may as well say that two guys having sex isn't gay. Idiots playing with semantics makes English teachers ill.

As soon as sexual arousal is involved, is when it is considered bi- or homosexual.

Completely disgusting. It's on the same level as cuddling with another guy.

A lot of guys do tickle other guys, mostly as a way to humiliate the other. A lot of people think it's fruity because it's the sort of shit you do when flirting, and people here specifically get irrationally weirded out by it because tickling and boners are so intrinsically related to them.

Alright,.... I have spent 40 years in media and the arts, so quite naturally and understandably half of my friends and colleagues are gay. Actually that percentage may be a little higher. Before I landed in this business, I was a baseball player,.... Pirates' organization. Been in a lot of locker rooms. Seen it all,....... and I mean ALL. Boys might tickle each other for fun,.... but men do not. By the time you arrive at manhood, tickle play with other men is a fairly reliable harbinger of gay or the propensity thereof. Why is this even a fucking question? Who out there is trying to intellectualize this under the radar? Give me a break.

Now a days, the contemporary belief of gay is becoming skewed. Thus, I believe, to change with the generations we need to alter that definition. I think we can define gay as having a romantic relationship with a man. I don't believe a guy tickling another guy is gay.

That has become a grey area. Here is why, some guys like anal sex. Perhaps, a women with a strap on is not enough. I know it might sound ridiculous and far fetched. I know plenty of guys who like girls, but been banged by a dude once in a while. Perhaps bisexual?

That has become a grey area. Here is why, some guys like anal sex. Perhaps, a women with a strap on is not enough. I know it might sound ridiculous and far fetched. I know plenty of guys who like girls, but been banged by a dude once in a while. Perhaps bisexual?

Very clearly bisexual.

Though I think most people subscribe to a sort of "one drop rule" for buttsex.

Uhm, definitely bisexual! If guys are attracted to doing sexual stuff with guys, then year, you are at least bisexual! I know guys who like anal who would never dream of doing it with a guy. Lesbians also don't start banging guys just because they want to feel a dick in their pussy, they just get a dildo or strap-on.

If enjoying gay sex doesn't make you gay, then there is no such thing as gay. :rules:

In my opinion only being tickled is a sexual feeling, I love the sensations so much that
I become aroused, so therefore, for myself only, If I were to tickle or be tickled by another man it would feel like a homosexual act.
There is nothing wrong with that but it just isn't what I am into.
There are much worse things man has done to each other in human history,
so I have no problem with men being gay bi or just hanging out having fun
tickling each other, so unless you label it, it doesn't need a label!!!

The act itself is not gay. Basically it comes down to two things, IMO. If it is turning you on, and what about it is turning you on. For example, if being tickled is not sexual for you, then no, being tickled by a guy is not gay. If being tickled sexually excites you, but it is being dominated, or doing the dominating that is turning you on, then it is likely the situation/powerplay that is turning you on. If you tickle a guy, and you are attracted to the guy, then you are probably gay.

The truth of the matter though is that sexuality is an extremely complex subject, one that we don't fully understand yet, and if anybody tells you things are black and white, and that sexuality is understood, they need to do more research.

It's not really gay. I've tickled my male friends for years just for fun, not from a sexual point of view. I'm sure one of my friends (who later turned out to be gay) really enjoyed it though :D

I don't think M/M tickling is always gay, even if it becomes sexually arousing. I think it depends on which factor becomes sexually arousing - the tickling or the guy.

I don't think the act locks in homosexuality or bisexuality... ...but... it may appear gay for a straight guy to engage in tickling another man and one may never be looked at the same way again. Most straight adult males have a personal space that should not be violated by another male under any circumstance (emergencies, sports, aside); many lips have been fattened for breaking this unspoken rule. Its a strong territorial/biological thing.

However, if two 'straight' males want to voluntarily engage in non-sexual tickling... well... it might be harmless, but to the onlooker, two Man Cards may be in jeopardy. ;)

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back