• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why is it gay that a man tickle another man?

Is it gay that a man tickle another man?

• It is always gay.

Votes: 35 51.5%
  • It depends, if you only like tickling, then no.

Votes: 33 48.5%

• Total voters
Why is it gay that a man tickle another man? This is a loaded question. The question itself implies that it's seen as a homosexual act to begin with. Maybe a restructuring of the question is in order to get better responses. I understand what the heart of the question is but the wording is off. The answer would be no because one cannot act gay. A man can be more feminine than how society expects a male to act (still doesn't make him gay) but gay is not a description on how to define ones own masculinity. Masculinity is a social construct which we, as a species, have been indoctrinated into for generations.

Let's put it this way...one time Yaqi was on the Howard Stern show (which was a debacle for the community in that we were presented as psycho killer weirdos, but that's probably another thread) and someone asked Yaqi if he tickled guys, to which he said yes. I think it was Gary, the producer, who said, "it doesn't get any gayer than that." And he's right. If you are straight, would you tongue kiss another man or give him a hand job...of course not. As tickling fetishists, this is an inherently sexual thing for us. I also have a foot fetish and guys who walk around in flip flops disgust me...you may as well have your cock hanging out.

Why is it gay that a man tickle another man? This is a loaded question. The question itself implies that it's seen as a homosexual act to begin with. Maybe a restructuring of the question is in order to get better responses. I understand what the heart of the question is but the wording is off. The answer would be no because one cannot act gay. A man can be more feminine than how society expects a male to act (still doesn't make him gay) but gay is not a description on how to define ones own masculinity. Masculinity is a social construct which we, as a species, have been indoctrinated into for generations.

“The man was such an intellectual he was of almost no use.”
Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1 July 1742 – 24 February 1799)

As soon as sexual arousal is involved, is when it is considered bi- or homosexual.

This is a flawed argument and it's just a diversion from the OP's question.

The motive is not what's in question here, the act is.

You can put a string of ************ after any claim for the legal department to hash out.

Kids, Kids, Kids.

He's seeking *opinions*. There is NO Right Answer.

If there was, then Peter Brady is gay for tickling Bobby for information, and Sherwood Schwartz is gay for writing that into the script, and Mike Brady is gay because ... well, he was just gay.

Same goes for Fred Flintstone's neighbor Joe Rockhead.

Same goes for Popeye vs Bluto in a cage w/ a Hyena.

Same goes for the guy with the beard vs Injun Joe.

Same goes for ....

I think a guy can tickle a guy and be aroused by it, without being gay. You can be aroused by an action independent of who is doing it.... :) but, sometimes it IS gay because they all just want to have lots of sexy times together and enjoy the manly manly men they are tickling.

:) Just my opinion.

How is everyone here using the term "gay" incorrectly? A man cannot act gay, that doesn't exist. The question itself is flawed. If we use the term gay in such a manner then we are forcing a stereotype upon individuals about how a "gay" person should respond to a certain situation. We can't generalize what "gay" is. That itself is morally wrong and extremely arrogant of us as a community to do so. Either the question should revised or this should be a mute topic.

We can't generalize what "gay" is.

I thought gay is defined as one man enjoying sexual interaction with another man. When did that change?

Let's stay realistic here. I mean, how many guys do you know who don't like blowjobs? And how many guys do you know who go for a guy giving them a blowjob if they didn't have a girl available?

I imagine there are many guys I know who like blowjobs, but wouldn't want a blowjob from a guy. This is because they are not comfortable with getting a blowjob from another guy. What a person likes tends to be curbed by what they don't like, or their comfort level.

There is NOTHING wrong about anything that makes others happy and does not concern me.

This is because they are not comfortable with getting a blowjob from another guy.

Yeah well, exactly. Because it feels uncomfortable doing something sexual with someone you're not sexually attracted to. Same thing with tickling if it turns you on.

Because it feels uncomfortable doing something sexual with someone you're not sexually attracted to. Same thing with tickling if it turns you on.

So what if a guy feels comfortable with tickling/being tickled by a guy but at the same time considers getting a blowjob from that guy to be his worst nightmare?

In my experience most guys wanting to tickle other guys want more. Not all I'm sure but most are into tickling/ hand jobs ect.... Plus to guys hugging is gay but girls all over each other is not lesbian.

So what if a guy feels comfortable with tickling/being tickled by a guy but at the same time considers getting a blowjob from that guy to be his worst nightmare?

If both gets him sexually aroused, I don't see one happening and the other not.

o.< ...this thread is still plodding away? :beathorse:

I'm impressed that so many straight guys seem to be experts in what's gay.

Oh, please. If a man tickles a man is considered "gay", then wouldn't a girl tickling a girl be considered gay, too? Besides, I've seen plenty of non-gay men tickle other non-gay men; it happens. And if another man enjoys being tickled by another man, it isn't automatically gay either. So what if they enjoy being tickled by the opposite sex? That doesn't necessarily mean anything, other a man likes tickling a man.
Besides, M/M is hot...

If a man tickles a man is considered "gay", then wouldn't a girl tickling a girl be considered gay, too?

Well, if we want to stay realistic here, we will HAVE to apply double standards here. If you see two girls walking through the city with their arms around each other, people won't automatically think they are lesbians. They could be sisters, best friends, cousins, whatever. If you see two men walking through the city with their arms around each other, you know they are gay. Why? Because men who aren't gay don't just touch each other. That's why. :)

Honestly, it just depends on the situation. Because tickling is SEXUAL for a lot of us, seeing two men tickle each other will automatically equate it as gay. There is no other rationale in that mindset because tickling = sex.

However, it is completely possible to engage in tickling interactions being NON-SEXUAL. Impossible you say? I have tickled my niece before. I used to tickle her when she was little and even today give her a few pokes. Do I want any kind of sexual interaction with my niece? HELL THE FUCK NO.

So, if you can't separate the sexual aspect of tickling from the non-sexual aspect of tickling, then of course when you see two men tickle each other, you will consider it gay. But if you are open minded, it is completely possible for two men to tickle each other and NOT be gay.

Okay, my turn.

Strictly speaking, tickling is not a sexual act, unless the target is an obvious erogenous zone. To liken a situation in which a guy is tickling another guy to a situation in which a guy is blowing another guy is nothing short of pure preposterity. It's called oral "sex" for a reason, Rhiannon.

Since tickling is not a sexual act, then the act of one guy tickling another can't be considered a sexual act either, and hence, sexual preference doesn't come into play.

Now that's speaking in the strictest legal and definitional sense.

Socially, there are other factors to consider. There are certain behaviors that signify a relationship that goes beyond friendship. Hand-holding, for example. Not a sexual act but two guys holding hands is considered by most to signify homosexuality between them. How about dancing? Again, not a sexual act, but two guys dancing together will definitely trip the homo alert. Interestingly, two women dancing does not. So the double standard was there long before fetish tickling came into its own.

Likewise, tickling is an activity that if publically engaged in by two males, will most often come across as homoerotic at the very least.

Strictly speaking, tickling is not a sexual act, unless the target is an obvious erogenous zone. To liken a situation in which a guy is tickling another guy to a situation in which a guy is blowing another guy is nothing short of pure preposterity. It's called oral "sex" for a reason, Rhiannon.

And I did say, if it turns the men involved on sexually, then I don't see how it can be totally straight, did I not? But apart of that - I never in my life have seen two guys older than ten tickle each other outside of anything that has to do with this fetish. Never ever ever.

What does it matter anyway I am sure guys aren't going to tie & tickle other guys in public and if you are in private tickling or being tickled by another man and you feel gay then you most likely are gay because if you are labeling it yourself in private as gay, then yes it would be gay.
I have no dog in this fight, I wake up every day proud of who and what I am so I don't need society to label me for what I do in private!!!!
Bottom line is if it makes you feel gay it must be so, or you wouldn't be doing it. Not judging just an obvious realization, and by the way I have many gay friends and family and I am proud of and love them all, nothing wrong with being gay if that is who you are!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back