• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

Wow!
As ever: Spot tickling is the worst tickling:lover:
I sooo love the beautiful ticklish suffering in Rocio's works. Swaty, blushy, sreamy... all we need to see a real reaction in the girls:bubbleheart:
And again you make me soooo happy :)
Not only the fact, that we see a wonderful ans sexy page of TGTT. We also get a hint to upcoming events :D
I'm really curious and want to know, what job Morandilas have in mind :D

This is amazing:man::woman:

not sure how much hotter it can get with these two so lets see what you got lol

An incredibly sexy page. The Gomez sisters have been among my favourites from this cast, and to see them brought to such hysterics is quite enticing.

Plus, I really do love when women in this sort of scenario have some sort of weak point to be exploited, and the sisters have two, even better.

As good as this page is, I can't help but think the sisters were a tad foolish here. Given everything their enemies enjoy doing to them, did they really think that it would be a good idea to reveal their ultimate tickle spots? Surely they must have known that once that info got out, everyon would immediately go for it.

Quite curious... The Gomez girls have the exact same birthmark orientation as one sister of the Lopez family who was tickled by the Gomez Girls... Cruel Irony or Poetic Justice?

And contract? You mean people at MTJ pub actually get paid in something that isn't just tickles of themselves or others?! You mean tickling by itself doesn't keep the lights on or food on he table?!!! What is this MADNESS?! ;)

Oh. My. God.

Best page ever. End of story.

Awww....thanks, man. But here's the bestest news: "It's actually NOT the end of the story yet." LOL. Got more good stuff for you coming soon. Hopefully we can wow you again. And thanks again for the kind words.

Wow!
As ever: Spot tickling is the worst tickling:lover:
I sooo love the beautiful ticklish suffering in Rocio's works. Swaty, blushy, sreamy... all we need to see a real reaction in the girls:bubbleheart:
And again you make me soooo happy :)
Not only the fact, that we see a wonderful ans sexy page of TGTT. We also get a hint to upcoming events :D
I'm really curious and want to know, what job Morandilas have in mind :D

This is amazing:man::woman:

You're the best, Deemon. I agree...Rocio is incredible. Her ability to show the reactions of the ticklelee are nothing short of wonderful! And as for Morandilas - who knows what wicked plans he has up his evil pin-striped sleeve. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

not sure how much hotter it can get with these two so lets see what you got lol

Challenge.......................EXCEPTED!!

It's good to see the Gomez girls get it.

Agreed. They are long overdue for some serious tickles.

An incredibly sexy page. The Gomez sisters have been among my favourites from this cast, and to see them brought to such hysterics is quite enticing.

Plus, I really do love when women in this sort of scenario have some sort of weak point to be exploited, and the sisters have two, even better.

Two.....or MORE. I have a feeling we're going to find out more about the G Girls before all this is done.

As good as this page is, I can't help but think the sisters were a tad foolish here. Given everything their enemies enjoy doing to them, did they really think that it would be a good idea to reveal their ultimate tickle spots? Surely they must have known that once that info got out, everyon would immediately go for it.

You don't think they intentionally volunteered that information, do you? Goodness. They've been keeping that secret for YEARS. I think it took some serious doing to "uncover" their tickle spots.

Quite curious... The Gomez girls have the exact same birthmark orientation as one sister of the Lopez family who was tickled by the Gomez Girls... Cruel Irony or Poetic Justice?

And contract? You mean people at MTJ pub actually get paid in something that isn't just tickles of themselves or others?! You mean tickling by itself doesn't keep the lights on or food on he table?!!! What is this MADNESS?! ;)

WRONG!!!! lol. Apparently you thought that little spot between their toes was a drop shadow. It isn't. Now maybe Yessy had a between toe spot too. But I think the Gomez Girls have more of a hybrid spot orientation. And don't forget....they're still wearing some layers. ;-)

And you've been on contract with MTJ. Bombers. You know how this works. In fact...isn't your contract coming up for renegotiating soon? :p

Thanks for all the kind support, folks.

Believe it or not - there's more TGTT coming your way soon.

B

I just have to jump in here in thorough agreement: seeing the Gomez girls get it is the best! Just fantastic work here! :D

I just have to jump in here in thorough agreement: seeing the Gomez girls get it is the best! Just fantastic work here! :D

K!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so awesome to see you, buddy. How the hell are you?

Thanks so much for popping by TGTT. And when are we gonna see another Kunzite classic story or novel grace us again? I miss your stuff like crazy, my friend.

Cheers to you,

B

WRONG!!!! lol. Apparently you thought that little spot between their toes was a drop shadow. It isn't. Now maybe Yessy had a between toe spot too. But I think the Gomez Girls have more of a hybrid spot orientation. And don't forget....they're still wearing some layers. ;-)

And you've been on contract with MTJ. Bombers. You know how this works. In fact...isn't your contract coming up for renegotiating soon? :p

Thanks for all the kind support, folks.

Believe it or not - there's more TGTT coming your way soon.

B

Now now, deeto... We never got to see Yessy's feet in detail! For all we know she could have had one just like you mentioned! Maybe that's another question to ask the GGs some other time. :D

and more layers you say? Well given our previous knowledge of spots on other major MTJ targets, there's only so many places you can have them... unless they're hidden in their armpits. o_O

Heh... Yes...my contract with MTJ definitely needs to be renewed in some form or fashion... But for the time being, I'm just one of those alien guys who works in the shadowy ventilation systems and older abandoned parts of MTJ's facilities that you can easily sneak into when everyone is busy tickling each other... Do you know those hard to distinguish dark figures in the background that you can easily mistake to be a maintenance worker? One of those figures may (or may not) be me... watching everything... hee hee. :D

Now now, deeto... We never got to see Yessy's feet in detail! For all we know she could have had one just like you mentioned! Maybe that's another question to ask the GGs some other time. :D

and more layers you say? Well given our previous knowledge of spots on other major MTJ targets, there's only so many places you can have them... unless they're hidden in their armpits. o_O

Heh... Yes...my contract with MTJ definitely needs to be renewed in some form or fashion... But for the time being, I'm just one of those alien guys who works in the shadowy ventilation systems and older abandoned parts of MTJ's facilities that you can easily sneak into when everyone is busy tickling each other... Do you know those hard to distinguish dark figures in the background that you can easily mistake to be a maintenance worker? One of those figures may (or may not) be me... watching everything... hee hee. :D

You may not have seen Yessy's feet. But I have. Yup. Oz and I have a little "arrangement" in that regard. Not to mention......I am Ozzy.

:p

Now get back in the heat ducts. XD

Good stuff, Bombers. Talk soon,

B

You may not have seen Yessy's feet. But I have. Yup. Oz and I have a little "arrangement" in that regard. Not to mention......I am Ozzy.

:p

Now get back in the heat ducts. XD

Good stuff, Bombers. Talk soon,

B

Figures the MTJ higher-ups get all the unseen Lopez goodies! I assume Ozzy is actually Jim? And Jim is actually Bandito? Quite the re-"arrangement" indeed!

Oh yeah... these ducts are heated only because of the hot tickling action below. So keep me warm! It's cold in the abandoned sections!

The other "B". ;)

HI I am a Asian
When i see the Dusty I love her at once!
Plz more detail about tickling her 3 tits :)

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy page 41 of TGTT2... ;) (Colors & illustration by Rocio.)
TGTT2_page41.jpg
Page 41 Notes:

Morandilas makes an offer that the Gomez Girls can't refuse.

We hope that you enjoy this installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!
Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #575 Tickle Torture List #2: White Lotus
Post #582 MTJ TOURS Episode VIII
Post #598 Tickle Torture List #3: Yoly
Post #602 Comic Page 32 & Spotlight on: DarkHarp!
Post #612 Tickle Torture List #4: The Bounce Chix
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #659 MTJ TOURS Episode IX
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36
Post #687 Comic Page 37
Post #697 THE GREAT TICKLE... SNEAK PREVIEW!
Post #707 Comic Page 38
Post #728 MTJ TOURS Episode X
Post #737 Comic Page 39
Post #752 Comic Page 40
Post #770 Comic Page 41
Post #785 Comic Page 42
Post #792 Comic Page 43
Post #797 Comic Page 44 (FINAL PAGE!)

Attachments

• TGTT2_page41_TMF.jpg
    TGTT2_page41_TMF.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 2,693
Last edited:
mh... I really want to know, what this new job will be.
But on the other hand I want that the G-Girls not decide and become those blushing tickle slaves :lover:
Sounds very great for me :D

The mtj crew can make everyone to do what they want ;)
...I need a job there :D

Last edited:
Did they put a pair of socks on one of the Gomez girls in-between pages? Why? Seems rather counter-productive to cover up the tickle spot on her foot like that.

Did they put a pair of socks on one of the Gomez girls in-between pages? Why? Seems rather counter-productive to cover up the tickle spot on her foot like that.

Her feet were cold... We're not heartless you know ;)

Jim
MTJpub.com

Last edited:
Her feet were cold... Were not heartless you know ;)

Jim
MTJpub.com

Aw, man. I think the way they've been so ruthless and merciless in torturing their victims over the years, they deserve no such sympathy. Think an alt. version with all bare feet could be made? :)

Terrific page, BTW.

Her feet were cold... Were not heartless you know ;)

Jim
MTJpub.com

HA! Good one Jim.... Not Heartless....Hahahaha... good one indeed....

You're not exactly good liars or truth tellers either.... But you all make up for it with your legendary methods of MTJ Pub Persuasion! That's all that matters, right? ;)

omg i hope one becomes a blushing tickle slave lol
and you send me the other XD ,wahahahahaha

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back