• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nicole Kidman on Leno

TklWolf

TMF Regular
Tuesday night on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Nicole Kidman came out. Jay greeted her standing up and gave her side a little tickle , while saying something about bees. She giggled. After sitting down, Jay said how nice it was that Nicole brought her kids with her to the show. She and he talked abouthow he played wild bees with them. Jay asked Nicole if he could demonstrate. Nicole scooted away from him in her chair. Jay reached over and tickled her side. She then said something about Now show me the wild beast. Jay said he couldn't, this wasn't cable acces.

Very entertaining. Should be repeated very late night next Tuesday.

Jay Leno is one of us!

Thanks Wolf! Gotta catch that one!!!

Based on years of watching Leno, I really doubt he is one of us. It's more like he will go with what might be fun and popular. But perhaps he did get research on Nicole's little fetish!

dig dug

man, that's awesome! i hope i can catch it next time it airs. Can someone make a clip of it perhaps??:D :D

What an awesome find, TklWolf! Thanks for sharing. Tom Cruise should never have let her go! :D

Say What?

Nicole was featured in InStyle magazine's annual "Whats Sexy Now" segment a couple of years ago. What she thought was sexy was laughter. The last thing she said was, "What I really like is to be tickled."

I still have that magazine...if only others had picked up on the comment!

Bandit

Last night I saw the repeat of the episode. Excellent, although I wish Jay had put just a little more heart into the tickling (I'm sure now he is NOT "one of us").

Nicole is sooooooo ticklish; it was great seeing her reactions to even very short-lived tickling.

Thanks again, Wolf. We owe you one.

dig dug

I remember the Nicole thing - saying she liked getting tickled. That's always bugged me. She was talking about laughter in the context of that paragraph. Are you who have read it out there sure that she said she liked being "tickled" in the sense of physically being tickled, or did she mean it in the sense of "something silly making her laugh in amusement"?

Because I know people who like to be tickled, but hate to be tickled!

Best way to clear this up is to have a look here

I would give my right testicle to see a clip of this Leno appearance

Last edited by a moderator:
>>>>One of the first things I loved in Tom [Cruise] was his sense of humor. I saw Rain Man before I knew him, and thought, Wow, he's so funny! Our daughter, Isabella, is mischievous, and there's lots of laughter in our house. I have a three-octave laugh, which can turn into a revolting snort when I really get going. What I really love is being tickled.<<<

Yeah, I know. Still confused. No doubt she's ticklish, and I HOPE HOPE HOPE she likes it, but I'm kind of getting the impression that she's talking about tickling in kind of a humor way, like she just loves to laugh. Aw, what do I know, I don't speak Australian.

'Fetish' is probably jumping to conclusions, but she does quite obviously like it. Whether there's any sexual connotations to it..well, that's for her to know

As for the quote in question where Nicole said "what I really love is being tickled," it seems clearly obvious that she meant tickling in the sense of being tickled and made to laugh, not just tickled as in something amusing her.
I've heard people say "I got so tickled when I saw/heard that" or "It just tickles me to see something like that," but never have I heard someone say "I love being tickled" and mean it in the sense of something amusing them.
I don't recall the precise article at the time, but I'll try to look it up, but there was an article in the same time period that Nicole talked about how her kids like to tickle her toes to wake her up and that she thought it was fun. Something to that effect. Anyway, given the context, it seems certain the the lovely Ms. Kidman likes to be tickled in the way that makes people laugh and squirm.
Now whether she likes it to the extent that a true, serious, tickling afficianado does, well, I would have to say the evidence does not support that claim. That does not rule out the possibility that she's a closet tickle freak. It simply means at this time we don't have enough evidence to do more than dream. :D <br>Talk about sweet dreams! :)
<a href=mailto:[email protected]>Tickle Slave in TN</a>

I didnt see the Leno show, or hear what Nicole had to say about it. I did read tickle info about Nicole on AOL ticklish celebs section. Supposedly, it sounded like someone interviewed Tom Cruise by phone during the time Cruise was married to Kidman, and he told this interviewer that Kidman is very ticklish. From his answer, it sounded like the very ticklish was infatic, and although he didnt say so, you could read between the lines that he had at least some experiences tickling her, and with how ticklish she is. Obviously because she was his wife! Anyhow, I just wanted to post what I heard about Kidman's ticklishness on AOL. Anyone with any other info, please feel free to post and let me know.
Mitch

Not to add my two cents in here (and NO, I did not tape this Leno appearance...DAMN!) but I have also seen a clip of Nicole being interviewed...it's actually a commercial for the interviewer's TV show and the announcer says "In our last episode, Nicole got her tootsies tickled" to which the interviewer, bends down (out of sight...the camera is on a close up of Nicole's face) and she sure enough squeals, jumps and giggles as the guy obviously plants a quick one on her (probably) sandled foot. I would love to get the actual interview because it almost looks as if they are talking about something...possibly "it"...before he bends down and tickles her (I mean, why would he do that out of the blue....it almost looks as if she's preparing for it or something....). Has anyone else seen this clip?

they have her advertised for a tonite show appearance this Friday, with arsenio hall on as well? is that a repeat?

Thanks to dajerx, we now have this clip, and are displaying it in the Movies section of TickleTown for the month of August.

After that, it will be in the mainstream tickling archive for folks to check out at any time in the future.

A really cool clip, for mainstream standards. Thanks again go out to dajerx (one of the most feared Tickling scene bounty hunters in the known galaxy) for bringing this clip to our attention!

tickletown_nicolekidman.jpg

About jay...

...I wouldnt say he was a tmf lurker, but he has tickled a pretty good number of women or brought up the subject more often than most. He tickled Annette Benning way back (i dont think I have ever seen a clip on the internet) Jamie Lee Curtis, Nicole Kidman, and Heather Locklear. He talked to Cameron Diaz about her being ticklish (also years ago, before tmf, before Tickle Hotel probably). And he does have a fascination with feet. he used to check out the guests feet when they walked up, and would nonchalantly(geez) look over his desk at them. Marion Jones came out one night and gave him a pair of her running shoes because she had heard how much he loved shoes, and he sniffed them on air and said they stunk.

There is actually a Tom Cruise quote from an interview he did when he states that she loves him to tickle her, as Mitchell mentioned. I would imagine that would be as good a connfirmation as we can get on her. I believe it was a Style maagzine interview with both of them over the phone. But I definitely remember the quote.

Apparently Jay likes tickling, but the best late night tickling I ever saw was Letterman tickling Geena Davis' feet for several seconds when she was apparently participating in a magic trick, and she was in the box with her stocking feet sticking out.
As far as that sexy redhead Nicole Kidman is concerned, I'd love to tickle her, just to hear her laugh, and respond in that adorable australian accent!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back