• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle therapy - Irina tickle therapy

tickletherapist

3rd Level Red Feather
Hello everyone!
We are happy to welcome you to our studio Tickle therapy.
We insist that tickling is actually healthy and fun.. both for the person getting tickled and the tickler.
Tickling relieves stress, emotions are released with laughter and twitching, the brain releases endorphins that cause euphoria and pleasure.
It eases muscle tension, especially in intercostal muscles. Breathing then becomes deeper which sends oxygen enriched and nutrients throughout the body.
Finally, laughter can be a great workout for your diaphragm, abdominal, respiratory, facial, leg, and back muscles.
And playful tickle torture is so exciting as well :)

Here's one of our clips - Irina tickle therapy

Height: 5'9
Shoe size: 8
Sign: Virgo

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/9818039/cid2b518581f37b6a44443744a115">Irina tickle therapy full version HD</a>
part1
tt0001irina.gif

part2
tt0002irina.gif

Clip Preview
part 1
View attachment tt0001irinak_p1_Preview_Ssd1.mp4
Clip preview on Youtube channel Tickle Therapy
part 2
View attachment tt0002irinak_p2_Preview_Ssd.mp4
Clip preview on Youtube channel Tickle Therapy
Available as full version clip also.
<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/73141/9818039">Clips4sale - Irina tickle therapy full version HD</a>

Irina studies medicine herself. She is a courageous girl and was curious to try the new tickle therapy even though she was thinking of tickling as pure torture before. Tickle therapist Masha Fox is an expert and absolutely loves tickling pretty much everyone around. You can see her happy smile. Maybe she is a descendant of russian ticklers of those times when tickling used to be torture? Anyway, now she is doing what she likes most to make people healthy and happy.. even when they can barely take it :)

Masha Fox ties Irina up on her stomach for her own good and gives her what she came for. She dances her fingers all over Irina's sides, ribs and armpits, sending her to hysterical helpless laughter and nearly bringing her to tears. She also tickles her feet just a little. What a nice workout for Irina's hard body. And her laughter is music to ears. She has something natural within that makes her so appealing and sexy when she even talks, not to say what it is to hear her laugh when she just can't keep it in. She even tells Masha to be careful not to tickle her to death, but the tickle expert says "oh, really?" and just digs her fingers in the helpless student's ribs so that Irina can only laugh and take her treatment with no hope of escape until Masha decides to give her a break.

For the second part Irina lays on her back. Her ribcage and armpits are fully exposed for Masha's skilled fingers. Masha even counts her ribs at one point and smart Irina comments that she has 12.
Irina's armpits turn out to be her weakest spot that can drive her nuts.

UPDATE: now we have subtitles in English that can be loaded onto these clips:
View attachment Subtitles[tickletherapy]0001irinak_hd.zip
View attachment Subtitles[tickletherapy]0002irinak_hd.zip
View attachment Subtitles[tickletherapy]0003irinak_full_hd.zip
Instructions:
Just unzip it to the same folder with the clip file. Make sure subtitle file name matches clip file name.
Subtitles work fine with Media Player Classic:
http://mpc-hc.org/
or VLC media player for Windows or Mac OS X:
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Some pictures of gorgeous medical student Irina:
0_13ff96_8b4ffe34_M
0_13ff95_10577a5b_M
0_13ff97_b7215ee9_M
0_e0d08_61668ec6_L
0_e0d09_d999747a_L
0_12ac16_23ca8a6_orig
0_12ac17_ca0ef3e0_L
0_13ffb6_bfbad305_L

0_13ffa0_5fe691bb_L
0_e0d07_336cb80e_L
0_13ffa4_cb0aa886_L
0_13ffa5_fccc99dc_L
0_13ffa6_47ec05f1_L

MORE CLIP PREVIEWS:

<b><a href="http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?242869-Tickle-therapy-Victoria-tickle-therapy">Victoria tickle therapy</a></b>
<b><a href="http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?242994-Tickle-therapy-Helena-tickle-therapy">Helena tickle therapy</a></b>
<b><a href="http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?242736-Tickle-therapy-Ksenia-in-the-tickle-chair">Ksenia in the tickle chair</a></b>

Last edited:
Irina is a gorgeous model. And a very sweet ticklee. Super interaction with the tickler Masha. She's totally a professional!
Great stuff!!

Nice. Really appreciate that you put subtitles so we can understand what they're saying.

Thank you. Actually we are deciding if subtitles are needed. I'm worrying that maybe they will distract from the action.
We've only made subtitles for the previews yet.
What do you think?

I guess we'll make separate subtitle files for you to download, which could be loaded into the clip files.

Great clip!!!
I must say that the tickler is very sexy!!!

Thank you. Actually we are deciding if subtitles are needed. I'm worrying that maybe they will distract from the action.
We've only made subtitles for the previews yet.
What do you think?

I guess we'll make separate subtitle files for you to download, which could be loaded into the clip files.

I got your f/f clips and I really like them. The ler is great and there seems to be a lot of banter back and forth. I'd appreciate the subtitles, I don't think they take away from the action.

First of all I have purchased this clip and it is great. I also like the one with Victoria. My interest is mostly face-up position with arms tied above the head. Second, I think subtitles for the full version of your clips will be awesome. Honestly the language barrier is the only thing that may discourage me from buying your clips. If that is solved I think you have a great business case as you have great models, both sexy and ticklish. If separate subtitles can be loaded onto the clip that would be ideal. That way people can choose to watch with or without them.

Irina is stunning. too bad she was wearing a shirt. would love to see her ribs and abs. thanks for the post.

Beautiful Ticklee!!!
I Love her Bare Feet!!!
I also Loved the Rib Tickling!!!

Great pair of clips, thanks for sharing.

We would like to let you know, that we made loadable English subtitles for these 3 clips in .SRT format. So that everyone could get what's the banter about between tickle therapists and ticklees.
They are available for download in the first post. Just unzip it to the same folder with the clips.
Please anyone let me know if it works. Thank you.

We'll be making and posting .SRT files in clip preview threads.

Best wishes!

Last edited:
The subtitles work easily and are great. I hope you can provide them for other clips too. It would be great if other non-English speaking producers provide this option.

I love your concept! wish I'd thought of it myself! Love these girls too!

Simplytickles
Thank you, I like yours too. All genius is simple as it's said :) We just really love the healthy concept of tickle torture :) And we are at the same time starting tickle therapy spa centre here in Moscow. That's our big dream, to make this therapy available for clients who are ready to give it a try :)

Btw, only now we noticed that clips4sale cut the words "death" and "die" from descriptions. Even if it is meant as a playful joke. Can't really get what's so wrong about using it not seriously. For example, Irina, being tickled by Masha Fox, once said "you know, you can tickle someone to death!" to make Masha go easier on her. However, that was to no avail, as Masha laughed her argument off and Irina could do nothing but join laughing with her ribs getting poked by the therapist.

We respect the rules, so we think we will change "die" to "pass out" and "tickle to death" to "tickle into madness" probably on C4S website.

Last edited:
I really apreciate the subs, Czech and French sites should do it too!

You have some of the most enjoyable videos.
Everything seems so natural :)

This video is very good.
The subtitiles are great as well

When can we expect more new videos?

Thank you!
We feel sorry we can't provide as much new clips as the bigger well-known studios by now, but we are going to update at least fortnightly or weekly.

The woman being tickled is great, but I keep looking at the ticklee's nylon covered feet in those white shoes and wonder how ticklish they are....

I think the subtitle is not complete enough, some of they were saying were not written in the subtitle. Hope that you can update the irina_fullhd

I think the subtitle is not complete enough, some of they were saying were not written in the subtitle. Hope that you can update the irina_fullhd
I suggest that you can write here or PM me what part of the clip are you talking about. So I can just give the translation here. Just tell me the minute and second.
Maybe I just skipped it or it's not unusual if I myself couldn't catch what they were saying.

The english subtitle isn't complete
this is the minute at the video
- 12.04 - 12.07
this is all the subtitle that lost.
can you update it or give it to me the english translation.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back