• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mistress Mia in Cali??

MistressMia

Verified
Hello Folks,
I've been getting some requests for a tickle tour in California...

this is a major possibility once there is enough interest to support the endeavor. If you might be interested, please email me with your tmf user name and I will forward you my session info. I'd like this tour to happen within the next 4 months and sooner rather than later. :)

Show me some love West Coast! ;)

-Mia

Wow west coasters, this is an opportunity you should definitely embrace!!!!
Lee or ler Mistress Mia is definitely the person you want on either side of the feather!!!
Skilled ler with tickling talons, and all the tools necessary to tickle you into a frenzy, and as a lee, quite a beautiful, fit and ticklish little bundle of giggles and squeals!!!
I have sessioned with mistress Mia and will be again very soon, I can't wait!!!

I'm from California and I think it would be amazing if you expanded your tickle your this way. Come on Cali, show some love!!

I got so excited when I read this thread I misspelled tour lol

Hello Cali Tickle Fans,
I've gotten some nice responses for my possible tour... thank you!!

I'm looking for a few more though since it is across country... I'll add those that email me to my Cali contact list and will be the first to know my tour dates, thereby getting first dibs on available session times. ;)

Hope to hear from you soon. =D

Mia

Please people, let's get her here! Only read great responses regarding her sessions..

I emailed you a month or two ago ([email protected]) and I really hope you end up here :)

I've already emailed you, but I really hope you end up visiting. I would love that!

you are very beautiful from head to toes. I want to stop and have some fun during the tour.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back