• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling questions

superchat

Hi,

I'm about to realize my long time fantasy of being tickle by a mistress. Before I meet her, I would like to get advices from the professionals here on how to get my feet tickled like hell. Don't judge me but I like to wear opaque tights and get tickled on my feet. So what tools/toys beside brush and electric tooth brush will get the best results on my helpless feet ?

Thanks in advance.

Superchat

By 'Mistress' do you mean professional dominatrix?

If so to get best results tell her exactly what you want and expect. She'll be supplying you with a service you've paid for. If she is good at her work, she'll make sure you get what you want.

No one can answer what tools to bring ask for as none of us know how you respond to anything. It's all shots in the dark from our side. Only you know or can assume what works for you and proceed thusly.

Myriads

Buy a Braun Oral B electric toothbrush, leave the removable brush off and tickle with the spinning/vibrating metal prong.

Seen it on various tickle vids and tried myself and it is AWESOME you will be taken to the next level!!! The Oral B is more like a machine gun of tickles than a toothbrush!!!

Have fun I envy you!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back