• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bonnie Hunt Tickled on TV

mikhn

Was watching Bonnie Hunt show last night... there was a segment where Robin Williams was on her show... he was playing around an she giggled saying "I'm ticklish".... Robin responded with "Really ?" and attacked her ribs.. he tickled for maybe 5 - 10 seconds but her reactions were great... Seemed genuine .. Anyone else see this ???

I saw it I was glued to the T.V.!!
I posted news of it before hand in the mainstream section, I saw a clip of it in a commercial before it happened and I alerted my fellow tickle brethren.

According to the ticklish celebrities section of AOL, there is a transcript of an AOL chat from some years back, where Bonnie Hunt is supposedly asked is she is ticklish by a chatter, and she said no. Although I didnt see last night's scene on the show, my guess is that Bonnie did not want to reveal in the AOL Chat whether she was ticklish or not. I dont know if anyone else has seen this info, but this is what she supposedly said in the ticklish Celebs section where I read. Iam curious to know others reactions to this.

Just because someone says she (or he) isn't ticklish, that doesn't mean it's true. For whatever reason, she was lying, it's as simple as that. I hope someone got a clip of this, I'd like to see Bonnie Hunt get tickled. :)

Well...

...Maybe she knows alot of guys like Robin Williams and didn't want tham to know. Oh well Miss Hunt it's all out there now. LOL.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back