• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Switch Kitty: insanely ticklish and a great ler

milagros317

Verified
I just got back from a great session with Kitty, who works as a switch at The Dominion in L.A. I know that she has been discussed here before, but it was so much fun that I thought she deserved a new thread of her own.

As a lee, she is so insanely ticklish that she will only schedule 30 minutes maximum to be tickled. She screams and thrashes. Since she is six feet tall and quite strong, this is dangerous. When I tickled her bare feet, she almost broke the stocks that she was in. If I had been sitting on her legs instead of having her in those stocks, then I am sure that I would have been kicked across the room. Was she ticklish elsewhere? Yes! Everywhere I tried, including her kneecaps, nose, and ribs.

After tickling her, I worshipped her feet. She has big feet, about size ten, with soft soles and long toes. She takes very good care of them and loves having them licked.

The last part of the session was her revenge. First she put me in a hogtie and tickled me on the ribs, feet, and neck. Her nails are perfect, long enough to tickle, but not claws that scratch. She found one of my worst spots, my collarbones, without being told about them.

After untying me from the hogtie, she just pinned me down, like a wrestler, and tickled me without mercy. She genuinely enjoyed herself digging into my armpits among other places. At one point she flipped me over on my back instead of on my bellyvand tickled me relentlessly until I used my safeword.

The rest of the time I licked her soles again and served as her footstool.

I give her my highest recommendation as a lee, as a ler, and as a foot Mistress.

Way cool. I could use a Tickle Mistress and a Foot Mistress. :thumbsup: Thanks for the info :ty: my friend. :bounce:

For anybody who's curious, yes she is smoking hot.

kitty_40.jpg

I've noticed that they don't put foot pics up as often as they used to. Seems that now it's out of the norm to have foot pics up.

Kitty's feet are big (about size 10) but very lovely and well cared for. :feets:

And I do love the big feet!! Size 10 that's well taken care of, plus really ticklish, that makes her a 10, no pun intended.

I've noticed that they don't put foot pics up as often as they used to. Seems that now it's out of the norm to have foot pics up.

Yeah I've noticed that too. Been wondering why they made that switch. New switch and submissive profiles posted today if anyone's interested.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back