• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Courtney's Feet are Really Ticklish (M/F) 02/21/15

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
Courtney is laying on her tummy and her feet are up close next to the camera. We start off with her socks on, then slowly remove them about 30 seconds in. Courtney goes bonkers with and without socks, though her reaction is a bit more intense when I tickle her bare feet. Middle of her soles, around her heels, beneath/between the toes.. Courtney laughs through the whole thing. A second camera captures her facial reactions and you can watch her writhe in ticklish agony. At one point I just have my hands resting on her soles and Courtney can't stop laughing.

Download hundreds of clips at www.zentickling.com
Buy individually at www.clips4sale.com/store/18221

Zen

Attachments

• lfat1.png
    lfat1.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 525
  • lfat2.png
    lfat2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 603
  • lfat3.png
    lfat3.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 409
  • lfat4.png
    lfat4.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 491
  • lfatpre.wmv
    4.6 MB · Views: 1,229
Last edited:
love how you rip the socks right of her cute feet they dont need them she must suffer with out the socks. heehehe dare to go barefoot tickling/

One of the hottest tickle models to come along in quite some time. Awesome.

One of the hottest tickle models to come along in quite some time. Awesome.

Yep, and now because of some idiots here she's probably not going to come back. I received this message yesterday:

"I was wondering if you could take my name off the credits of any shoots we do together. I don't mind doing fetish work at all, but now your audience members are stalking me and harassing me a great deal, to the point of commenting on personal and professional networks, regardless if it is my modeling pages. I would very much appreciate it if you took my name and contact information off of all projects."

I don't post any contact information and only referenced her first name, so obviously someone has done some research to track her down. The fact that they're now harassing her (which I totally believe) is fucking ridiculous. If someone is attempting to contact her.. STOP.

That sucks, but sadly I don't put that behavior beyond some people. It's this kind of thing that will push models away from even trying this kind of work :flatstare:

Zen, tell her to give you the info on people that contacted her. They totally need to be banned for that. I realize that there probably is no real punishment that can be done but seriously those people deserve to be humiliated. She tried something new and this is the kind of thing that puts people off from ever considering something different.

Ah for fucksake, out of all the people you mouthbreathers torture away of course it's the one I've liked the most in a while.

Yep, and now because of some idiots here she's probably not going to come back. I received this message yesterday:

"I was wondering if you could take my name off the credits of any shoots we do together. I don't mind doing fetish work at all, but now your audience members are stalking me and harassing me a great deal, to the point of commenting on personal and professional networks, regardless if it is my modeling pages. I would very much appreciate it if you took my name and contact information off of all projects."

I don't post any contact information and only referenced her first name, so obviously someone has done some research to track her down. The fact that they're now harassing her (which I totally believe) is fucking ridiculous. If someone is attempting to contact her.. STOP.

Idiots. When I see shit like this it makes me feel bad that I share a fetish with such weirdo's. The vast majority on here are good people but it only takes a few to make us all look bad. I hope she reconsiders but you can't blame her if she was scared off.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back