• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ronda Rousey is ticklish

She has been my new dream lee after I saw her interview on conan confessing her deathly ticklishness. :excited:

I'm sure she'd kill me!

But...

Years ago my college roommate dated this martial arts girl. She was badass. But she was also about 5' 2" with a tiny build. I tickled her into submission a couple times.

Not the same, obviously, as a professional fighter...but always a good memory of her threatening me only to enf up a giggling wreck. :headbang:

Looking back I think she enjoyed the tickling. Maybe it was a giving up control thing?

~ toyou

I studied martial arts back in high school, but nearly all of the skills I had back then have faded away. Therefore, if I tried to tickle Ronda, she'd probably end up pinning me down and tickling ME (and she could probably pin me down, too).

Come to think of it, maybe I should try that . . . .

Women that can kick my ass are pretty goddamn hot. I wanna make her squeal for a few seconds before I'm knocked unconscious.

Whoever tried this would almost certainly end up with a compound fracture... unless she agreed to be properly restrained, of course. Then I think things would get really interesting.

If armbars weren't allowed, I'd love to see Rousey and Katee Sackhoff in a ticklefight.

Imagine the evil tickling she could accomplish while holding you in an arm bar.

I don't think just tickling her would win you a fight, she has so many resources.

Anyways, it would be to see a dominant/strong girl tickled and giggle like a little girl :)

So Ronda Rousey is featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated this week with the headline "UNBREAKABLE"

(And a pretty nice shot of her exposed tummy)

I, of course, immediately thought of this thread...

ok. now i might be seeing things here, but it looks like her foot gets tickled during this sparring session. check out around 2:29 or so

https://youtu.be/ o9xjs2fWJEs

I think its a no.

I think it's a yes. Not there, about 10 seconds later, at the 2:39 or 2:40 mark. Gerard holds an ankle with one hand and flicks his fingers across her bare sole for another. It's a split-second playful thing, but it definitely happens.

However, being that it happens so briefly and so randomly (in the sense of a crime of opportunity that means nothing to either spar partner) then I'll leave the actual merits of watching this to other people.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back