• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male Tickle Models

a7hgsir4h3jk

We don't often hear about male tickle models so I was wondering, how many of you actually like */m as well? Which male models are your favourites? Which ones would you love to tickle? etc.

Personally I'm not into */m, except in the case where the ler is female and actually one of us. In that case, I love to see her getting turned on by it and can sort of put myself in his place. Lucky bastard lol.

'Emo Danny' from the old Tickle Abuse videos was always fun.

We don't often hear about male tickle models so I was wondering, how many of you actually like */m as well? Which male models are your favourites? Which ones would you love to tickle? etc.

Well I like f/m m/f and f/f. No m/m. There has to be an f in there somewhere. But female lers really seem to enjoy torturing guys and I think a merciless female ler is pretty damn hot

I love watching men get tickled! My major requirement is that it turns them on. If their dick goes soft from being tickled, I don't enjoy watching it. And if all they do is beg for it to stop but don't laugh, it turns me off too. I'm a tad shallow; fit, shaved males are nicer to look at than fat hairy ones in my opinion, but the main thing is they enjoy it. And I endorse all*\m.

I enjoy curvy/chubby women more than curvy/chubby men for the record.

As a 'lee, I'm all about */m.

The guy has to be truly ticklish, and the 'ler has to really like it.

One of my favorites is Helpless Joey from Tickle Abuse.

I'd love to BE a male tickle model and do F/M tickling videos.

I would too love to be a male tickle model. I'm getting awesome sessions on a regular basis AND I'm getting paid to do it!!! It's a sweet deal!! But alas, I cannot risk my identity being released to the public lol. If there was some way to defend against that I'd totally do it in a heartbeat.

I would too love to be a male tickle model. I'm getting awesome sessions on a regular basis AND I'm getting paid to do it!!! It's a sweet deal!! But alas, I cannot risk my identity being released to the public lol. If there was some way to defend against that I'd totally do it in a heartbeat.

Wearing a wig and using a fake name? Lol.

Fuck, I forget the name of the guy, but Silver Cherry has a F/M clip where the lee gets desperate right off the bat. And the ler does a fine job of verbally teasing him. I remember the the clip ending with the lee begging over and over as the camera dollies back, out of the bedroom and the door closes with the faint sounds of tickle torture still permeating the air. Good shit!

And I enjoy */* as long as the lee is really ticklish and the ler is doing a good job. With that said, "Tickled" opens at a cool indie theater in Omaha on July 15. I can't wait to see it! It looks like god damn "Spotlight" in a few ways. We'll see what the fuss is all about.

Wearing a wig and using a fake name? Lol.

Actually, I was thinking something more along the lines of a mask and voice changer XD and then the fake name lol.

Dream team from tickle abuse! One of my all time favorites, as long as the 'lee is actually ticklish and the 'ler is having a fun time I enjoy it. Robbie tagteamed was also pretty good, ahh well tickle abuse is my favorite studio.

Fuck, I forget the name of the guy, but Silver Cherry has a F/M clip where the lee gets desperate right off the bat. And the ler does a fine job of verbally teasing him. I remember the the clip ending with the lee begging over and over as the camera dollies back, out of the bedroom and the door closes with the faint sounds of tickle torture still permeating the air. Good shit!

That sounds awesome! The camerawork in most clips is so boring; this, on the other hand, is a nice nod to those torture scenes we've seen in movies. Would love to see that more often :bubble:

Last edited:
To respond to the OP, I like a good F/m from time to time. But I am very picky when it comes to the model. He's got to have a pale complexion, with little to no body hair, and if possible somewhat of a "cute teen" face. Well, kinda like me when I come to think of it :p

There used to be this model from FM Concepts, I think his name was Jay. He was so handsome with his jet-black hair contrasting with his white skin. There was a picture of him I'll always remember, wearing only a pair of boxer shorts, his wrists tied behind his back, and his arms held by two mean-looking girls who were dragging him around like he was their prisoner. Seeing this picture at 16 years old, I remember wishing to be in his place :blush:

Also, I always like it when a guy is tickled by multiple women instead of just one. It looks so glorious, can't really explain why.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back